Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) (55260 Views)

See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / Man Dies In Car Accident 6 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by josephine123: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2017
too bad
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:

And what makes you think they were not the owners of the vehicles?

Assuming they were not sef, like I showed in my last comment, the situations they were in raises the major presumption that they DID take care of the vehicle irrespective of whether it's theirs or not smiley

Please Sir, if you were traveling with your bae to the village for wedding rites, would you or would you not ensure the vehicle you would be travelling with be in optimum condition, irrespective if whether it's urs or not?

Or if you were an international guyman freshly he for the new year celebrations, would you or would you not ensure your flex is not interrupted by tuning up d vehicle u gonna use?

Pleasssseee sad

OK fine.......What about other factors.....Like bad driving?....Other road users,?

My own is,don't blame the brand of a vehicle for n accident.
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Ginaz(f): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2017
People died and some people are busy arguing about motor.
Ona need flog.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by 0b10010011: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2017
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Chukwudi......

'She had her traditional and white wedding on Monday 2nd of January.

The new couple were excited for the future and can't wait to start life together.

On 5th of January on their way back to Lagos , 3 days after their marriage rites, the couple were involved in an accident with their car and the groom died at the spot.

The bride Onyeagba Cynthia Chy made it alive but she is currently hospitalized and in deep agony.

There are things I don't understand about life and why God allows something like this to happen but I have learned in my walk with him that the foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men.

My sister Cynthia, this is a sad phase in your life, be sure of this, God got your back Inugo

Cry no more! Your happiness shall be permanent.

May the soul of the deceased RIP, Amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-dies-in-fatal-accident-3-days-after.html?m=1

Certified evidence that there is no God

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by rusher14: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So if the owner of a vehicle refuses to take care of his vehicle,we should blame the vehicle brand when disaster strikes?

He has simply stated a look at the vehicle could throw forward some vital information.

You cannot rule out such possibilities.
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2017
OMG!!!!!! What kinda life is this If she had known sad
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by buygala(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

OK fine.......What about other factors.....Like bad driving?....Other road users,?

My own is,don't blame the brand of a vehicle for n accident.

Ok....so both of them are bad drivers sharing bad roads with equally bad road users? sad

I give up Sir
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by diqq(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2017
3days after wedding...Chai
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:
Sooo sad cry

But seriously, it's high time the Lexus brand of SUVs be properly investigated in Nigeria, particularly the RX 300 2001 model, the exact vehicle in which this man died

On New Year's day, this same vehicle also killed a young Nigerian who returned from South Africa for the New year celebrations sad

In the meantime, users of the Lexus RX300 should be extra careful please

Just saying tho smiley ...I am no car expert...but the coincidence is kinda worrisome smiley

push a machine to its limits on bad roads, and there will be consequences.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2017
rusher14:

He has simply stated a look at the vehicle could throw forward some vital information.

You cannot rule out such possibilities.

It definitely can't be because of the vehicle brand.
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by tolulopebanks: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2017
kingreign:

Lexus has one of the lowest fatality rates when we talk of car crashes/accidents. Blame the fatalities on the ignorant victims, their technicians, other road users and a whole lot of factors.
Why would anyone be running 180km/h round pothole ridden sharp bends?
why would anyone over inflate their trucks low quality seriously worn out tyres and then slam on the brakes when a high speed rupture occurs?
Why would anyone mount tyres the wrong way?
Why would anyone not use seatbelts?

Abeg Abeg Abeg go find Wetin dey kill them, leave Lexus out of this.

Clap for your... Oga analyst angry
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by riczy(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Rip
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by idupaul: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:
Sooo sad cry

But seriously, it's high time the Lexus brand of SUVs be properly investigated in Nigeria, particularly the RX 300 2001 model, the exact vehicle in which this man died

On New Year's day, this same vehicle also killed a young Nigerian who returned from South Africa for the New year celebrations sad

Just saying tho smiley ...I am no car expert...but the coincidence is kinda worrisome smiley

Nothing to investigate there, Driver intelligence is needed when driving a vehicle type .the lexus RX is a cross over and due to its height ,size and shape it's weight distribution it's stability at high speeds is greatly compromised , the car make usually compensates for that with automatic stability ,traction control and power distribution to the wheels which is determined by a small on board computer ..Now the problem is most of the RX we have in Nigeria came in used and are so old that the automatic stability function no longer works and still these drivers push these cars as fast as a good sedan only to lose control when any issue that challenges the poor Lance of the car shows up.

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
Ona need flog.

The dead has no business with the living tongue
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Ameekas(f): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2017
So so sad...may his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by rusher14: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It definitely can't be because of the vehicle brand.

We've found over the years that some trusted cars have defects leading to the recall of such models by the manufacturers.

You cannot conclude on the acquittal of the vehicle until you carry out an investigation.
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Oh no.
Life just cut short.
Don't tell me... God kwz best o.
life's so unfair.

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2017
This tradition of u must travel to wed should just stop Abeg. Bring the family over to ur location. This is like d 5th about to wed or just wedded accident that took d lives of couples or one of them. Same just happen to my neighbours kid brother. RIP bro.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by onward4life(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:
Sooo sad cry

Abi?
I don't know y I Never really liked that car
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Yamzy2505: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:
Sooo sad cry

maybe its just mere coincidence......but all the same people got to be more careful on Nigerian roads
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by abdulrazaq1682: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2017
millhouse:
Painful
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Viking007(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2017
cry
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Baroba(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
Ona need flog.

Its important the root cause is identified, we cannot bring the dead man back but at least if the cause of accident can be ascertained, hopefully lessons will be learnt.. But this is Nigeria, nothing gets investigated and people are extremely stubborn..Looking at the death traps we call roads, reckless driving, no road signs / markings, No road / traffic laws, poor standard of most Nigerian cars ( that mechanic changing your tire where he learn work??) we are all at high risk of road traffic accident..believe it or not.. We can keep burying our heads in the sand screaming, it is well, its not my portion; if nothing is done asap, we will still be hearing stories like this everyday.. May God Rest His Soul, wishing the young bride God's comfort..horrible.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by ebujany(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2017
So many things about tomorrow that I can't understand But I know who holds tomorrow and i know he holds my hand
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by ihedioramma: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2017
kingreign:

Lexus has one of the lowest fatality rates when we talk of car crashes/accidents. Blame the fatalities on the ignorant victims, their technicians, other road users and a whole lot of factors.
why would anyone over inflate their trucks low quality seriously worn out tyres and then slam on the brakes when a high speed rupture occurs?

Thank's . that's over speed but sorry to them other take cover .
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
kingreign:

Great points you have raised. A greater percentage of motorists on Nigerian roads have little or absolutely no knowledge of proper vehicle operation routines. Expired tyres, over inflated tyres, worn out tyres, low grade China tyres, etc. Most people always believe buying the cheapest means saving cost. Nigerian motorists are careless except a few.

I cringe at the kind of speed those Oyo and Ondo state bound Mazda buses do on both Lagos/Ibadan and Lagos/Sagamu highway. These Mazda buses and their likes are visibly battered and patched together with most of their stabilizers either removed or welded together with our fake China electrodes.

We need reorientation and FRSC needs to so more on sensitization and education.

Very painful losses.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by greggng: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2017
I ve no right to judge but from experience things like this is not ordinary. Some get into convenant with the devil for riches and they devil will always strike hard on their happiest day. I witness one. He just got home and discover the wife has put to bed.he smiled with the baby and waved goodbye signs to mother and child. The next thing we heard was shouting his tommy and with 5mins he has gone

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Heavance(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2017
Only God understands this. Its just a pity the woman is an early widow
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by sidollar(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2017
What a pity this life full of srrw imaging plane don't crash but car got accident, my condolence to family that lost the person
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Ghosts Of His Ex Girl Friends.
Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing to investigate there, Driver intelligence is needed when driving a vehicle type .the lexus RX is a cross over and due to its height ,size and shape it's weight distribution it's stability at high speeds is greatly compromised , the car make usually compensates for that with automatic stability ,traction control and power distribution to the wheels which is determined by a small on board computer ..Now the problem is most of the RX we have in Nigeria came in used and are so old that the automatic stability function no longer works and still these drivers push these cars as fast as a good sedan only to lose control when any issue that challenges the poor Lance of the car shows up.

Very apt.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) by Bababulama(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2017
sixtuschimere:
As shared by Chukwudi......

'She had her traditional and white wedding on Monday 2nd of January.

The new couple were excited for the future and can't wait to start life together.

On 5th of January on their way back to Lagos , 3 days after their marriage rites, the couple were involved in an accident with their car and the groom died at the spot.

The bride Onyeagba Cynthia Chy made it alive but she is currently hospitalized and in deep agony.

There are things I don't understand about life and why God allows something like this to happen but I have learned in my walk with him that the foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of men.

My sister Cynthia, this is a sad phase in your life, be sure of this, God got your back Inugo

Cry no more! Your happiness shall be permanent.

May the soul of the deceased RIP, Amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-dies-in-fatal-accident-3-days-after.html?m=1
this should be the guy that got a 17years girl pregnant http://punchng.com/jilted-17-year-old-commits-suicide-lagos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.