Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway (22326 Views)

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by auntysimbiat(f): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-wMt29ILAwKU/WHHuMeRWm0I/AAAAAAAAXbU/WbY_u2kyYHIQxEVBuRxtaE69uY5nUCzuQCLcB/s320/catsx%2Bckivckc.jpg[/img]

According to a facebook user, this baby was abandoned by the road side on Lagos - Abeokuta expressway yesterday.. People are so wicked and heartless..

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H99VmFd7kDc
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by auntysimbiat(f): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2017
wen some people are looking for one

2 Likes

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2017
its sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Keziehenry(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Whereas many families are praying, fasting and doing unbelievable things just to have one. This life sef.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by josephine123: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2017
jeez... wot a wicked world
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by EKITI001: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
i pray d baby survives n becomes great.. lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Aburi001: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
As many are crying and praying for kids, some are busy abandoning theirs. Lord please have mercy on your children.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Noblesoul123: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
Thank GOD baby was rescued alive.
To think that some people are begging GOD for just one.
May that child live to fulfil his destiny on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by gbaskiboy: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
Great Tribulation is here already
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
God is good. A life saved. God bless the motherless and fatherless.

6days to MMMargeddon. It's gonna be an interesting day

3 Likes

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by lifezone247(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
EKITI001:
i pray d baby survives n becomes great.. lalasticlala
AMEN!!!!!
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by WebSurfer(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2017
angry
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by candidbabe(f): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by UnknownT: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Another video cry
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2017
see leader of tomorrow
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by sunshineV(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2017
I don't understand some people. Must they dump d baby? Can't d mother arrange one motherless baby or something

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by suremanpatriot: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2017
...what an irony. This world is really a mystery. Some People are looking for babies while other people are abandoning babies.
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Silentscreamer(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Hope d baby survives
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2017
If a woman can do this even after suffering for 9months, I wonder what she can't do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Heltinking(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2017
Some ladies need to be spayed!!
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by malakus(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2017
cry
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by EgusiSoup: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2017
It's better to kip d baby in front of a motherless baby home,than die of hunger with d baby,u pipo r not in her shoes...if there was money no mother will abandon their baby,n I know d father must have fled .

4 Likes

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by jfleece(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Wen u wanna ve sex.. Use a condom, is Dat too difficult to understand??

2 Likes

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by benedictac(f): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2017
auntysimbiat:
wen some people are looking for one

you can say that again.

if only God will just give me one right now, I will be the happiest and proudest mother on earth. it is well

1 Like

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by saudyarmani(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2017
Person wey get head no get cap

#Bose wu oluwa ni shola
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by saudyarmani(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2017
benedictac:

you can say that again.

if only God will just give me one right now, I will be the happiest and proudest mother on earth. it is well

Sure he will give you,dont loose hope

''he makes everything beautifull in his own time''

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2017
MOTHER may also have been kidnapped or killed.
Not just a case of abandonment
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2017
jfleece:
Wen u wanna ve sex.. Use a condom, is Dat too difficult to understand??
When u think like this , also think the other way.
Mother could also have been killed.
Mother could have been kidnapped.
Baby could have been kidnapped by maid.
Just think...!!!!

There is no crime in having sense.
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by juman(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2017
APC hunger on nigerians.
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by oluwashedy: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Blame it on recession
Re: Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
sweet mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue / Armed Robbers Snatch Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car In Kaduna. / Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.