Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

(SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! (23747 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate / Dareylink (08141629384) Is A Scammer, Fraudster, Thief Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ponti93(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Hmmmmm...Justwise and Justi4jesu, where do we begin with ogapatapata? cheesy

Dear 'newcomer', the tale of Ogapatapata is a sordid one. A tale of a _horny, dubious travel/job agent, a naive female Nairalander, a phantom job in Dubai and a controversial visa...and of course law suits. cheesy

Ogapatapata was very popular in the Travel section but when a certain female Nairalander came out and accused him of defrauding her, as well as toasting her while at it, all hell was let loose.

Scores of threads were created, accusations bandied around. Ogapatapata's pictures were circulated and parodied, his name turned into a Nairaland national anthem. A simple google search of his real names, Chimezie 'something something' immediately linked his name of SCAM and FRAUD!

His name had become so notorious on google, no thanks to Nairaland that he allegedly sponsored hackers to bring down Nairaland.

The Great Hack of June, 2014 will go down in the annals of infamy. Ogapatapata's hackers hacked NL and wiped it off Google. They went to Nairaland's host server, wiped off the data and the back up data as well.

Luckily, _Seun had done a remote backup on Jan 10, 2014 so he was able to restore Nairaland but every data not backed up after Jan 10 was wiped off forever. If you do a search, you will notice that no Nairaland thread between Jan 11 2014 and June 2014 is on the Internet. It was wiped out by Ogapatapata's paid hacks.

Watchout for part 2... tongue grin
wow...that hacking part got wowed
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ponti93(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
4dor:

That hack is arguably the most effective I've witnessed, any time I work with a new team on security, I always share this story.
please enlightenment us on hw u tink it was don... Is it tru database injection... Was nairaland admin pass dat porous
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Codedrock(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Hello.. I just sold funds to this same ozor guy who saw my contact here on Nairaland, after I sent an FNF he didn't pay me anymore. He blocked me on whatsapp and doesn't pick my calls.
His phone number 08145157310 his email.. Turns out he has been reported here before.. I guess I didn't do enough research
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by uboma(m): 12:53am On Jul 22, 2018
kayzat:

He was into laptop importation then and people invested huge amount in his business . He started very well until he showed his true colour . I was a struggling student then but managed to raise close to 200.000 through school fees , loans etc with the hope of selling those items on campus . Xfield and some big guys lost above 500,000 each to lagtech . Though I was able to recover parts of my investment but people lost a lot to lagtech.

hmmmm.

So sad to hear about your loss.

I will soon share my story with a different moniker though.

Just waiting for the time he has asked for to refund. If he fails, his details will be all over the net.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by uboma(m): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2018
ihedioramma:
grin Peeo you too much grin

Is that truly Peeo?

That lady swindled a lot of persons who are into Palm oil business.

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Na wa.. woman sef too dey scame also.. may God help us scammer every were... cry cry
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by meobizy(f): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
The ogapatata story is highly plausible concerning the 2014 data wipe. PDP and APC have nothing to gain from this forum, it's why the little amount of politicians who tried running PR operations on this forum eventually left: this place is full of hungry arm chair political analysts who write epistle upon epistle regarding the government but show no physical action afterward hence no different from pissing in the wind hoping to hit a target. The only time this place comes alive politically is during election period of which it's a one-time payment from the parties for this discussion board to promote their presidential candidates continuously.

Ogapatapata on the otherhand, had everything to lose. He was probably a family man with a wife and two children then maybe a place he moonlighted to everyone he knew about being his office where he mainly woke up during the day and went there to browse nairaland for hours on end.

He most likely was a well respected member of his street. One who drove a jeep or two and an individual a lot of the neighbours wished they walked in his shoes.

His name publicized online as a two-bit scammer would surely kill his reputation, Google is very ruthless with linking every available information to someone's identity. He probably had about 250 - 500k NGN at his disposal. Of course he had to clear his name somehow.
Russian hackers are cheap and very effective. He was only one dark web search away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ihedioramma: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
uboma:

Is that truly Peeo?

That lady swindled a lot of persons who are into Palm oil business.
OOO why now? .
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
uboma:

hmmmm.

So sad to hear about your loss.

I will soon share my story with a different moniker though.

Just waiting for the time he has asked for to refund. If he fails, his details will be all over the net.
What a dull illiterate this agbero is.
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by uboma(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659902:

What a dull illiterate this agbero is.
Smh

Eyaaa, e pain you!

My friendly advise to you to go back to Primary School still stands.

Your Grammar is soooo poor. No wonder you canvas for PMB every minute of the day. Birds of same feathers flock together.

Agbaya.

5 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2019
feminineA:
His GT account

Ozor maxwell- 0163041806

Paypal accounts

ozormaxwell@gmail.com

and

kuldede.niko@gmail.com

I will get his GT Account details as well as all the 3 PayPal accounts he operates and also tell my story very soon

Hmm
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2019
justi4jesu:
OZOR MAXWELL CHIKAMSO IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

The scammer's Mobile Contacts: +2348032076966, 08032076966, +2347061211491, 07061211491

Bank Details: Ozor maxwell 3089494278 Firstbank, 0163041806 GTB Maxwell Ozor

PAID HIM 300,000+ FOR PAYPAL AND HE DID CHARGEBACK.

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/mc.ozor
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/mc_ozor

Abuja Home Address and Photos loading..............

You will be tracked down don't worry your cup is full already.

If you have been scammed in one way or another and have evidence to show for it then you can add the scammer's details to the list. They will not go unpunished.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 4:34am On Jun 29, 2019
justi4jesu:

The scammer's Mobile Contacts: +2348032076966, 08032076966, +2347061211491, 07061211491

If you have been scammed in one way or another and have evidence to show for it then you can add the scammer's details to the list. They will not go unpunished.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by mctfopt: 5:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Is this dude still on the run? Damn.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
mctfopt:
Is this dude still on the run? Damn.

Yes he is........
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2019
justi4jesu:

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=justi4jesu post=84865056][/quote]
Call ICPC or EFCC on him. I have done it before but not a nairaland case thou.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by jmaine: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=justi4jesu post=84865056][/quote]

This dude is still active on twitter...

Why not take your battle there and see him run helter skelter to save face..
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2020
jmaine:

This dude is still active on twitter...

Why not take your battle there and see him run helter skelter to save face..

Whats his twitter handle?
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by jmaine: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2020
justi4jesu:

The same one quoted on your OP. Or has anything changed?

Update:

Appears I was mistaken.. Saw a handle of @Mc_Ozor on twitter...

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by jmaine: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2020
justi4jesu:

It seems that's the guy ... The nose checks out..

2 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Viking007(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Viking007:
I doubt if any of the mentioned scammers are up to the level of the chief scammer himself: Lagtech . 2017 will make it his 4th year of terror.

All You need do is type "lagtech" in the search bar. He is a legend.
cheesy How time flies, 7 years since the Grand commander in scam vanished with my goods and that of lots of people!

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Thazard(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2020
momentarylapse:

Scammer! How market? I know say hunger don almost finish you since I ended your career! Lol!

Cc: tabbaz and puskin! This rat is trying to make a comeback! Add him to the list!

cheesy
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
justwise:
@Tabbaz

LasoulMacuby has more IDs here and they are:

elari and yagbaboy. yagbaboy1, Nairaboi

These numbers as well 08065967994, +447031991999 and 2347065093725, 08065967994

His online begging bank details Bank: GTBank
Account Name: Yagba .T.Hilary

Account Number: 381-386738-1590

yagbaboy1@gmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Galactico4ever(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
uboma:

Eyaaa, e pain you!

My friendly advise to you to go back to Primary School still stands.

Your Grammar is soooo poor. No wonder you canvas for PMB every minute of the day. Birds of same feathers flock together.

Agbaya.
True.Can't you just hide his posts?
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Galactico4ever(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ishilove,please I can't find the part 2.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Ishilove,please I can't find the part 2.
Part 2? undecided
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2020
justwise:

See casting grin
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Galactico4ever(m): 5:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Ishilove:
Part 2? undecided
Awon Oga Kpatakpata tori nah tongue
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by markkuss: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
part two nko!!
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Pelxmiye(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Please add Jeffrey150 to the list..scammed me of 95$..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF Affirms Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Economy!!! / Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! / How Profitable Is Rental Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.