Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye (43981 Views)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Dongreat(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2017
No surprises here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by eherbal(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2017
And senility finally sets in. No wonder he's stepping down. Fan of witches.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
The man should shut the hell up already
what about the false prophecies he made, i think people are tired of scam.
they should make him kolanut ambassador.

4 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2017
kaeforum:

what about the false prophecies he made, i think people are tired of scam.
they should make him kolanut ambassador.

Hahahahaha
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by AlanSugar(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeposcam is out of ideas already. Well like someone else noted, the witch/kola nut story was just a preamble, the main gist is remember to pay your tithes and offer your first fruits diligently! Haba, abi new jet no go flow for 2017? 'Una de joke' in adepoye's voice!

2 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:
A true man of God being instructed by a witch to stop eating kola nut and you obeyed. God spoke through a witch. I wondered o
grin
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by arixsto2(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2017
candidbabe:
God is omniscience he can use anything to instruct his followers.

which bird fed elijah, raven.
Raven is know has evil bird. Yet God used the bird to feed is profect. God leadership is beyond just holiness even darkness is beneath it supremacy. That is why we are more than conquerer.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Jacko1(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2017
My Daddy in the Lord

Cant believe govt made you retire

But all dose fanatic muslim clerics
Govt no go make dem retire oh

Double standard of nigeria ehn
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by arixsto2(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2017
SirJeffry:
grin
which bird fed elijah, raven. Raven is know has evil bird. Yet God used the bird to feed is profect. God leadership is beyond just holiness even darkness is beneath it supremacy. That is why we are more than conquerer.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by dollyptosh(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2017
salabscholar01:
In summary.... don't forget to submit your first fruits of the year, for God loves you and can save you, even through your enemies. grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Deputyvictor(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2017
make I no just talk sha
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2017
arixsto2:

which bird fed elijah, raven.
Raven is know has evil bird. Yet
God used the bird to feed is
profect. God leadership is beyond
just holiness even darkness is
beneath it supremacy. That is why we are more than conquerer.
I ave hear and I ave eared. grin

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by CHARLOE(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2017
Chrisrare:
U r alive cos of God's grace? Those dat have died nkor, dem no deserve God's grace?? Christainity is one silly joke..
Exactly my thoughts! These guys are no different from babalawo.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by opribo(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Honestly eh, these guys hold my people for serious work, just imagine talk after everything the summary is not to draw closer to Jesus O, but to bring your tithe and your first fruit, MUST and very very important to them.

After all these somebody must shout Hallelu
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by MrAboki: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:
By Olayinka Latona

GENERAL Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye recently revealed how God used a witch to stop him from eating kola nut which would have lead to his death if he did not stop the act.

Narrating his experience while delivering a sermon tiled: “God Loves Me” during the annual thanksgiving service and prophetic declaration at the church national headquarters, Throne of Grace parish in Ebute-Meta, Lagos, Pastor Adeboye attributed his continued survival to God’s faithfulness, and love, saying those whom God loves are more than conquerors.

In his words: “I was telling my children that whenever we wanted to study at night while we were young, we used kola nut as our own coffee as we did not have money to buy coffee. We ate the kola nut to stay awake.

“One day, the number one self confessed witch in our compound, called me and said: “Dejare, why won’t you stop eating kola nut? The witch warned me to desist from what can lead to my death. I think God spoke through the witch and I can say God loves me
,” Adeboye stated.

Continuing, the cleric said: “You are alive today not because you are clever, wise or know how to do it but simply because God loves you. There are lots of people who are in the prison who are free. I was at the Kirikiri Prison where I heard testimonies that brought tears to my eyes. Some of them said they were in prison but they are free men because they have Jesus; they were incarcerated but they are free. And there are people who are outside the prison who are prisoners.

“It is because God loves you that you are able to conquer all that the devil threw at you last year. Left for the enemy you, will not be here today but because God loves you, you are more than conqueror,” Daddy G.O. said.

Adeboye then admonished Christians that God expects those He loves to respond by honouring Him with their tithes and first fruits and love their neighours, noting that the greatest gift Christians can give their neighbours is introducing them to Christ.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/god-used-witch-save-life-adeboye/

So instead of thanking the witch and giving her the praise for saving him, he found a way to take away the glory from the witch and even praised himself in the process.. grin
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Ehmjay(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2017
matrix199:
It's 1- 0 then, if God used the devil's agent to save you.

The devil would also be trying to use a pastor in your church to kill you, to equalise.

That witch must be a cardiologist to figure that too much caffeine in the kolanut can raise your BP and predispose you to cardiac arrest later in life.
Lol na correct tin yhu say O
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by FILEBE(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2017
uviesa:
Happy birthday to myself and i

the federal ministry of health warns that Tobacco smokers are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by EAZY2422(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2017
deriz notin God cannot do
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Obijulius: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Petty. You can do better.

Seun:
How did he know that eating kolanuts would have led to his death? Kolanuts are just like coffee, right?
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by masente: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Iro nla
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Iamvictor(m): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:
A true man of God being instructed by a witch to stop eating kola nut and you obeyed. God spoke through a witch. I wondered o
God spoke through seer in the Bible.... I have heard him speak through people who seems mentally derailed. God can use anyone, anything, anywhere at anytime.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by raphieMontella: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Seun:
How did he know that eating kolanuts would have led to his death? Kolanuts are just like coffee, right?
the main reason for all these talk is this bolded
onoerime:

Adeboye then admonished Christians that God expects those He loves to respond by honouring Him with their tithes and first fruits

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Believe7(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:

ogar mi u sef u be mumu oo..can u read and understand he said when he was a student..by then he was not who he is today..chai nigerians and their bad belle
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by mikkycyruz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Really?
I will visit that later..
meanwhile
today is Sunday.
how many of you know that?
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Believe7(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
when the witch stopped him from eating the kolanut he was not even a man of God then sef ..so stop criticizing him
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Mitochondria: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yes God can do anything to save a man.God please save us from recession this year
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by fkdmods: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Seun:

Seun stop asking rationale questions oooooo.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by fkdmods: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Obijulius:
Petty. You can do better.

How? When faced with logical questions, religious nutjobs deflect either by insults or the usual "You cannot understand God's ways" retort. Lol. I carry yansh for una.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by klax(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Seun or lala or Mtd44 kindly do me a favour by removing this post from here because some guys here are dead brain or brainless.

Can't they read to understand what this man is saying Was this man talking about his present Did he glorify witch in any form

Honestly some people here are just so stupid beyond human imagination. Everybody who came from poor home will understand the important of kolanut as a student those days even now so pls what is the crime in what this man said and some fools started insulting him

When the boloks in NL just seen any topic they won't bother to read and will just go straight away talking like a mad person. Nonsense.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
What is the main difference between men of god and politicians. I think they are friends?
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Biospnx(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:
when he was still a student, bro read n digest well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman / How Do They Use Bible & Key To Catch A Thief. How Effective & D Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.