Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day (56824 Views)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Iseoluwani: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
SMH

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by arixsto2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
nice pix lol smiley
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by slic0355(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fynpatra:
A pastor named Obie just took this pics With his wife yesterday as they tied the knot.

Bravo Mr&Mrs
hehehe...... Wish him happy married life. grin grin
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by MOSTEC(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fynpatra:
A pastor named Obie just took this pics With his wife yesterday as they tied the knot.

Bravo Mr&Mrs

Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Cyriloha(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Richy4:
The bachelors still wants to pull one of their own that sold his freedom out of bondage ......... grin Good concept

My heart is desiring that
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Cyriloha(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
arixsto2:
nice pix lol smiley

Yes thanks hahhahahqhh

Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by sparkhalifaSpk(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
kisson this day NO Bleep was given
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Richy4(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Cyriloha:

My heart is desiring that

Good for you my brother.... smiley
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fynpatra:

Bravo Mr&Mrs
what more can I say this happens when one looses direction with God and then begins to chase shadows, I can't stop to ponder on these things what differentiates a christian from the children of the world?
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by eki2000(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
I Don't Give A Bleep, It Doesn't Guaranty Lasting Marriage.
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by deenee: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nigerians and our craze for titles. Why emphasize that he is a pastor. He is a bridegroom QED!
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by eipreel(f): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Elmojiid:
this could be us chinwe....but it was just a dream.

undecided
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by bezimo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
What is all the childish and irresponsible posting of "I don't give a ****"

Please Mod identify all this children displaying such ineptitude and ban them before they litter every page with such nonsense submissions
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Missmossy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Haha this is so amusing grin grin
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by okowande(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
bezimo:
.What is all the childish and irresponsible posting of "I don't give a ****"

Please Mod identify all this children displaying such ineptitude and ban them before they litter every page with such nonsense submissions
You wan make money no dey enter Lala pocket again ni? Allow dem dey use their data post anything. wetin concern you
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Richy4(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Okeyson4wisdom:
what more can I say this happens when one looses direction with God and then begins to chase shadows, I can't stop to ponder on these things what differentiates a christian from the children of the world?

You are too serious sir...... just loosen up a bit and let the blood circulate.. You will feel lighter....Trust me....
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Richy4:

You are too serious sir...... just loosen up a bit and let the blood circulate.. You will feel lighter....Trust me....
be sober, be vigilant for the adversary (the devil) like a wounded lion roaring about seeking whom he may devour, The devil isn't smiling, neither am I too. Coz I don't wanna join him in hell.
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by Richy4(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Okeyson4wisdom:
be sober, be vigilant for the adversary (the devil) like a wounded lion roaring about seeking whom he may devour, The devil isn't smiling, neither am I too. Coz I don't wanna join him in hell.

<<<<Come to me all ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest....
He said/made that statement because of your time bro....They were only taking picture not committing sin....Remember how Jesus "love" the Pharisees...It was because of their holier than thou attitude.. and a lot of Christians today has that attitude....I suggest you flee from it.....Because it is uncomfortable to live with someone like that,....

Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by jfleece(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
On behalf of d IDGAF crew edo state chapter..... We actually do not give a f.. U... C... K... Signed :secretary.. IDGAF crew...
Re: Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day by stainlink(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2017
UnknownT:
lol. Exactly, who are you to argue, the site n'a ur own? Lol
E tire me o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS / Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.