Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? (95537 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ndcide(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
dazzlingd:

So much emotions and sentiments in your post. stick to the topic, paying of tithe, is tithe biblical or not. If yes, prove it.
Have you read the book of Deuteronomy chapter 14.? And why would pastors not preach that but stick to Malachi which was not even addressing Christians in the first place?

Your rantings are unnecessary, it shows low level of intelligence and ability to think rationally .

Thanks anyway. I know you are not as intelligent as myself.

However, what I did was to address the spirit of the question and it's implications. The wise and those who are sensitive will understand. Not every cryptic post on nairaland can be understood by all. Those who can't take it, fight it.

May I reiterate,

Those who want to be Christians indeed should be mindful anti giving campaigns. The objective is a satanic wealth exchange.

Even in the kingdom of darkness, giving is taking very seriously.

Christians, should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. Manipulation CAN NEVER BE STRAIGHTFORWARD.

IF IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO SWALLOW, READ THE CONVERSATION OF THE SERPENT AND EVE in Genesis 3:1-7 and think deeply about it.

I'm not going to open a thread for this.

Again, A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by DeKen: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Possessions which were given to them, they on their own did not source for the lands, farms or beast, the other tribes of Israel gave it to them freely from their own inheritance since they (Levites) have none.
After it's now given to them it now becomes theirs. Not so? And they did have farmlands. What do they do with the farmlands? Didn't they also earn from their farms and other possessions?
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ChikaSunday(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
petra1:

No you're wrong . There were 2 major tithes in Israel . Actually 3 . But majorly 2 . The first one is the yearly tithes Which goes to the priesthood esclusively every year. While the other is every 3 years . And also the tithes that is eaten in a feast is different from the tithes given to God .

Deuteronomy 14:22
22 Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.

Numbers 18:21
21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

Leviticus 27:30
30 And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord.

The second one is every 3 years which is shared .

Deuteronomy 14:28
28 At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates:

The third one is for family to cover for the feast expenses or so . I will double check on this . The tithes that is eaten in a feast is different from the tithes given to God

Hey, pray, may God give you enlightened spirit and wisdom to interpret His WILL(which ar all in His word, Bible). For now you are confused. Clearly God is saying the same thing in all those bible passages. The tithes were originally of agricutural products as the main stay of economy and survival. God demans(ded) it and gave it to the levites(present day church workers) who have no economy & survival sources. God also told these same Levites(modern Church workers) to bring one tenth of each of their titthes and give to the priest. Jesus was a high priest/groom so could not pay, including his disciples(groom's friends) but He obeyd the human political law(paying tax). modern christianity leaders(bishops, primates, GOs came on board and used human wisdom to spoil/break the programe of God(God's order) by introducing SALARIES for themselves and the church workers. Now that they ALL take salaries the SUPERIOR leader of that PARTICULAR church takes ALL bonuses(including seed of faith).
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by DeKen: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
seguno2:

Was Luke 11:42 before or after the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ to FULFILL the law?
(Note that Paul uses an Old Covenant illustration for financial support of the ministry. I mention this because some people believe that everything Moses gave as part of the Law is no longer even relevant to a New Covenant Christian. )
(Note also that this outreach was part of Paul's ministry - and Paul was not a Pastor of a church.)

1 Cor 9:9 For it is written in the Law of Moses: "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain." Is it about the oxen that God is concerned?
1 Cor 9:10 Surely he says this for us, doesn't he? Yes, this was written for us, because when the plowman plows and the thresher threshes, they ought to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest.
1 Cor 9:11 If we have sown spiritual seed among you, is it too much if we reap a material harvest from you?

(Note that Paul also believed in the principal of financial sowing and reaping.)

1 Cor 9:12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn't we have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

(Note also that Paul states that he (the ministry) has the right to expect to be financially supported by those ministered to.)

(Next Paul uses the Old Covenant Levitical priesthood as an illustration for financial support of the ministry. This is the Levitical priesthood, which received the tithe. I mention this because in nearly all of the anti-tithe teachings they state that the Levitical system has no relevance to New Covenant Christians. Now remember, Paul is talking about financial support here ...)

1 Cor 9:13 Don't you know that those who work in the temple get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in what is offered on the altar?
1 Cor 9:14 IN THE SAME WAY, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.

(Question: How was food provided to those who worked in the temple? Answer: The tithe and the offerings.)
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by MuttleyLaff: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
seguno2:
This is not different from what Deuteronomy and Malachi recommended for the old Levite priests- eat/ have enough to live with from the tithes of the other Israelites since they must not work and have no inheritance/land.
Is that the case with the penterascal pastors who own property and pass them to their children?

DeKen:
The Levites still had possessions, lands, beast, farms etc. Numbers 35. Especially vs 1 - 4.
Response follows below

CecyAdrian:
Possessions which were given to them, they on their own did not source for the lands, farms or beast, the other tribes of Israel gave it to them freely from their own inheritance since they (Levites) have none.
The Levites have no other work apart from being priests serving in the temple
They dont live ostentatious, extravagant and extortionate lifestyle nor live in palatial settings

The Israelites were commanded to provide 48 Levitical cities spread right across Israel to the Levites
These were used not only for the Levites to live in
but to be used as pasture lands for the cattle, herds etcetera they obtain via tithe etcetera and be a place to take refuge in
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Opengates(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
ilynem:
Contrary to popular belief, tithing is not an old testament thingy. Jesus spoke about it in Matthew 23:23.

You are right
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by MuttleyLaff: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeKen:
(Note that Paul uses an Old Covenant illustration for financial support of the ministry. I mention this because some people believe that everything Moses gave as part of the Law is no longer even relevant to a New Covenant Christian. )
(Note also that this outreach was part of Paul's ministry - and Paul was not a Pastor of a church.)

1 Cor 9:9 For it is written in the Law of Moses: "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain." Is it about the oxen that God is concerned?
1 Cor 9:10 Surely he says this for us, doesn't he? Yes, this was written for us, because when the plowman plows and the thresher threshes, they ought to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest.
1 Cor 9:11 If we have sown spiritual seed among you, is it too much if we reap a material harvest from you?

(Note that Paul also believed in the principal of financial sowing and reaping.)

1 Cor 9:12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn't we have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

(Note also that Paul states that he (the ministry) has the right to expect to be financially supported by those ministered to.)

(Next Paul uses the Old Covenant Levitical priesthood as an illustration for financial support of the ministry. This is the Levitical priesthood, which received the tithe. I mention this because in nearly all of the anti-tithe teachings they state that the Levitical system has no relevance to New Covenant Christians. Now remember, Paul is talking about financial support here ...)

1 Cor 9:13 Don't you know that those who work in the temple get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in what is offered on the altar?
1 Cor 9:14 IN THE SAME WAY, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.

(Question: How was food provided to those who worked in the temple? Answer: The tithe and the offerings.)
Paul was not advocating the law of sin and death
You support the temple and the Levites with obligatory laws (i.e. law of sin and death)
You support the Gospel and its workers with left-to-personal choice laws (i.e. law of the spirit)
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by DeKen: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
seguno2:

Was Luke 11:42 before or after the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ to FULFILL the law?
Romans 3:31King James Version (KJV)

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by DeKen: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Paul was not advocating the law of sin and death
You support the temple and the Levites with obligatory laws (i.e. law of sin and death)
You support the Gospel and its workers with left-to-personal choice laws (i.e. law of the spirit)
Romans 3:31King James Version (KJV)

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by CecyAdrian(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
ndcide:

Thanks anyway. I know you are not as intelligent as myself.

However, what I did was to address the spirit of the question and it's implications. The wise and those who are sensitive will understand. Not every cryptic post on nairaland can be understood by all. Those who can't take it, fight it.

May I reiterate,

Those who want to be Christians indeed should be mindful anti giving campaigns. The objective is a satanic wealth exchange.

Even in the kingdom of darkness, giving is taking very seriously.

Christians, should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. Manipulation CAN NEVER BE STRAIGHTFORWARD.

IF IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO SWALLOW, READ THE CONVERSATION OF THE SERPENT AND EVE in Genesis 3:1-7 and think deeply about it.

I'm not going to open a thread for this.

Again, A word is enough for the wise.

This is more of a pro-giving campaign thread. No one says you should not give, infact giving wholeheartedly to someone in need is pleasant aroma/sight and sweet music to God.

Now, what this thread is seeking to find is the justification in giving our tithes to Pastors when we have poor people and widows in the society.

...and I would advice you that you should desist from playing mind game by trying to scare people into doing what you believe in by quoting off scriptures, it no longer works. Give us reasons with appropriate scriptures relating to it on why some things should be so. We are talking about tithe and you are talking about giving, even quoting scriptures.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Fantastic2m(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
ilynem:

You don't get it. Jesus condemned the neglect of other charitable acts and not the payment of tithe. He was trying to say paying tithe alone is not enough. That doesn't mean you should condemn tithe paying. What you should condemn is the pastors neglect of other charitable acts.

ALL CHARITABLE ACTS
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ilynem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
brightalo17:
Even if the pastor is leading you astray keep obeying him,but bear in mind the judgment day your pastor will not stand by you.
You'll find it easy to obey tithing rules from your pastors because it is associated with getting wealth from God,what about other rules like fornication,cheating,stealing e.t.c are you also keeping them?
Do you know me? How do you know I fornicate and steal? Wow!
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by MuttleyLaff: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeKen:
Romans 3:31 KJV
31Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
Paul always says, there is nothing shameful in asking for financial support, inasmuch as that the giving is done cheerfully and not done under compulsion

Yes brother, the Wright brothers made void the law of gravity through faith.
God allows: Yea, with the recognition and establishing of the law of aerodynamic, we now fly in the air with planes not dropping down
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by DeKen: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:

The pastors that collect tithe, are they descendants of levites? Even Jesus Christ is not a descendants of levites. Most of these pastors have many businesses on the side that breeds money for them. Some have schools, hospitals, factories, companies and oil wells, going by the scripture you quoted up there, are they supposed to do all that?
Hebrews 7:5-10New International Version (NIV)

5 Now the law requires the descendants of Levi who become priests to collect a tenth from the people—that is, from their fellow Israelites—even though they also are descended from Abraham. 6 This man, however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by brightalo17: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
ilynem:

Do you know me? How do you know I fornicate and steal? Wow!
Read that again and see if there is a question sign at the end which signified it to be a question not an allegation or fact about you.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by petra1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ovamboland:

If you had a vision to slaughter your son the next morning will you bind the dream or go ahead with the slaughter in faith?

And are you also ready to put your female house help in the family way while still exercising faith. If not why are you not following this Abrahamic examples?

I will if the vision is from God
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by DeKen: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Paul always says, there is nothing shameful in asking for financial support, inasmuch as that the giving is done cheerfully and not done under compulsion

Yes brother, the Wright brothers made void the law of gravity through faith.
God allows: Yea, with the recognition and establishing of the law of aerodynamic, we now fly in the air with planes not dropping down
Nice comic relief.

Paul said he is entitled to it as commanded but he "himself" will not use the right to it, hence he chooses to let it come willingly.
Just like he had chosen not to marry so that he can concentrate on the work of God and even encourages those who can to follow suit.
So if you should minister, would you say you must not marry because Paul encouraged concentration?

Even where the provision is there, you can choose not to pay the tithe. After all God created man with freedom of choice. You are advised to choose life, but it's still all up to you to choose life or death.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by seguno2: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeKen:
The Levites still had possessions, lands, beast, farms etc. Numbers 35. Especially vs 1 - 4.

From which they were supposed to make sacrifices on behalf of all Israelites but did not do properly as portrayed in Malachi 1.
Their possessions that they wrongly kept to themselves were also supposed to be in the storehouse of the synagogue for feeding the poor and themselves hence the rebuke directed at levites/ priests in Malachi 3: 8-10.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by MuttleyLaff: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeKen:
Hebrews 7:5-10 NIV
5 Now the law requires the descendants of Levi who become priests to collect a tenth from the people—that is, from their fellow Israelites—even though they also are descended from Abraham.
6This man, however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises
Aaargh, Hebrews 7 is not positing tithes,
Hebrews 7 is solely about the priesthood of Jesus Christ
It is talking about Jesus and putting forward as fact that Jesus is of a superior priesthood to that of the Levites

For when the priesthood is changed, the Law must be changed as well
- Hebrews 7:12

Have you not noticed or read the transition in Hebrews 7:12?
The law of the Spirit (e.g. cheerful giving etcetera) has replaced the law of sin and death (e.g. tithe giving etcetera)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by MisterKings(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:

So, now I ask, why do pastors prefer Malachi even to the extent of twisting it to favour their aims instead of giving their church members the full concept, rules and regulations regarding tithing which the Lord commanded in Deuteronomy.

Cos most pastors are thieves in suit and tie, case closed
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by petra1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
ChikaSunday:

Hey, pray, may God give you enlightened spirit and wisdom to interpret His WILL(which ar all in His word, Bible). For now you are confused. Clearly God is saying the same thing in all those bible passages.

THERE WERE 3 different tithes in isreal .

Read this article by Jewish rabbis :

Biblical scholars have seen the differences in these sources concerning the recipients of the tithe as due to the social background of two separate sources, each having its own applications. Throughout the Rabbinic literature, however, the sources are harmonized and the following system emerges.

Terumah
The tithes have to be given from corn, wine, and oil by biblical law and from fruit and vegetables by Rabbinic law. The farmer first separates from the yield a portion (a sixtieth, fiftieth, or fortieth at the farmer’s discretion), known as terumah (‘heave offering’ or ‘gift’). This is given to a Kohen (priest) and is treated as sacred food in that it must not be eaten when the priest is in a state of ritual contamination or when the terumah itself has suffered contamination. Nor may it be eaten by a non-Kohen. tithing

Three Kinds of Maaser
A tenth of the remainder of the yield, known as maaser rishon, ‘the first tithe,’ is then separated and given to a Levite. The Levite, in turn, separates a tenth of his tithe and this, known as terumat maaser, is given to a Kohen to be treated with the same degree of sanctity as the original terumah, The portion given to the Levite has no sanctity and may be eaten by an ordinary Israelite.

The farmer separates a tenth of the reminder of his yield, known as maser sheni, ‘the second tithe.’ This has to be taken to Jerusalem and consumed there in a spirit of sanctity. If it is too difficult to take the second tithe to Jerusalem, it can be redeemed by substituting for it a sum of money which is then taken to Jerusalem and food and drink purchased with it to be consumed there.

Find the link below :http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/tithing/
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by hopara1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Lol, Jesus condemned the manner in which it was paid, because much emphasis was laid on it just like the present church is doing now, instead of other things, like this pastors laying emphasis on justice, mercy and faith.

When you read through that chapter, his annoyance towards it shows he was not a fan of it.
pls let not bring politrick in this kind of issue dat person gave u a literally answer but u have program ur mind to ridicule. Am yet to witness a church where all they preach are tithes from day to day,week to week,and month to months.smh!
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ilynem(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Icecream4U:
i won't obey it. i will use it to satisfy selfish needs. God is the judge.
Good. No one will judge u for that. You won't even go to hell for not paying tithe.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by samuelezekiel(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Junia:

They were still under the law at that time
Christians are not under the law
Tithing was not money but agricultural products
Jesus didnt pay tithe neither did His disciples because they had no agricultural products
The tithe was for the levites .. priests .. widows etc
Now we Christians are the royal priesthood
Who are we paying tithes to ??

Don't get it twisted... Tithe is been paid on profit you have from the one you invested not, Israelites main occupation was agriculture then.
Being a royal priesthood doesn't main you wouldn't pay tithe, even priest are expected to pay tithes.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ilynem(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
sylvadan:
Yes jesus acknowledge it and even corrected the best way to do it,my question;this happen before his death,does his death that abolished the law of daily offering in the temple also abolished tithing?
Tithing wasn't a law given by Moses. It was a thing even before Moses birth. Abraham paid tithe. Moses only modified it with the law. That modification was what was abolished with Jesus death.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ilynem(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
omolorlarh:

she didn't say it was wrong to pay it but the only issue is how it is been paid
So how should it be paid?
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by petra1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeKen:

BEAUTIFUL
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ezenaija(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Paul never claimed that he is entitled to any commanded tithe. He only used that to illustrate support of spiritual leaders by followers.

DeKen:

Nice comic relief.

Paul said he is entitled to it as commanded but he "himself" will not use the right to it, hence he chooses to let it come willingly.
Just like he had chosen not to marry so that he can concentrate on the work of God and even encourages those who can to follow suit.
So if you should minister, would you say you must not marry because Paul encouraged concentration?

Even where the provision is there, you can choose not to pay the tithe. After all God created man with freedom of choice. You are advised to choose life, but it's still all up to you to choose life or death.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ilynem(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
seunfly:

But the rule of God did not specify that you must pay it to pastor, it says the levite, the fatherless, the widow and the stranger. In a nutshell, all this group has equal and same right to it.
Why give it to pastor only?
That rule you quote was the modified one given by Moses which was fulfilled after the death of Christ. Go read how Abraham paid tithe.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ilynem(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
toposa:
remember this people Jesus was addressing were strictly under the law of moses
Tithing was a thing before Moses. Moses only modified it.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by DeKen: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
ezenaija:
Paul never claimed that he is entitled to any commanded tithe. He only used that to illustrate support of spiritual leaders by followers.

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by ilynem(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
1stCitizen:

Stipulating a percentage of income demands a minimum payment as benchmark . Get a better understanding of compulsion.

When you give all your income(100%) or any amount with a happy heart then that is not compulsion.

Have you noticed that Africans and African Americans are the greatest tithers and remain the most economically disadvantaged people. Do the maths. God does not bless you because of your tithe or is there any devourer that will take your blessing for not tithing.

The devourer will have power to visit you for not tithing love or sowing love but For preaching hate and inciting violence against the teaching of Christ.

He blesses you for your sacrifice which he may also choose to reject like Cain's. Other races are making sacrifices for the advancement of mankind and they have their nations as proof. See Africa. God cursed it no doubt for things like brother ripping brother off in his name.

I used to be a tither. Check my old posts where I preached that people should tithe. I have seen the light.
Africans pay the most tithe. Dunno where u got that from. But that's not the point. Thank God you have seen the "light" and you are no more paying. Tell me, what has that 10 percent done for u? What I mean is that it is not compulsory you pay. No one is forcing you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.