Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" (327 Views)

Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Was Devil Aware That Jesus Was God Before He Tempted Him? / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" by prittygift114: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have a friend who got a proposal from a man she was dating and she took his name along side other suitors name to uptill 3 seers (men of God)all confirmed a particular guy the same man she was presently dating. After waiting for him to return from his trip to Malaysia.to pay her dowry as he promised her November last year.
To her greatest shock, the man went and paid another girls dowry last December.
My question is what went wrong?, does it means that all the men of God are lying?, or it is not necessary to make such moves of going to consult a man of God when ever one is looking for his/her perfect march since one already know what he/she needs in the partner. What step is needed in other not to make such mistakes.
Re: Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" by cana882(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
The men of God will say she did something that made God take away her right husband. But they can pray for God to forgive her and bring him back to her if only she can sow a provokating seed.

1 Like

Re: Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" by cana882(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Their prophecy is like betting both team to score in Tottenham Vs Chelsea game. Just that it ended 2-0 cry

1 Like

Re: Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" by Emyres: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" by yomi007k(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
We will pray for her.....because she obviously does not hv sense of her own.

1 Like

Re: Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" by Nutase: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Receive sense.
Re: Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" by prittygift114: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
But after this mistake, my question has not been answered.
Re: Consulting A Man Of God Before Saying "YES" by collinsfhk(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Try? / Trembling At God's Word / I Testify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.