Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? (14351 Views)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
I need a pink lips cream that works. I want someone to prescribe.

How do I get it? Can I order online?
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by pseudonomer: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
pseudonomer:
Carol white!

Is Carol white not a skin bleaching cream.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Bluezy13(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Be contented with what nature gave you, young fellow!

To those nature gives pink lips, she gives for a purpose.

And I have performed wonders with mine

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
TakeMeSerious:
I need a pink lips cream that works. I want someone to prescribe.

How do I get it? Can I order online?

It definitely works, cos those dudes that sell it around computer village all have their lips bleached with it. . . But I can't advice anyone to try it cos it might have negative effects. Some people's lips might be sensitive and such things might cause some irritation/reaction.

There are other natural remedies to pink up the lips, you can google it.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
pseudonomer:
Carol white!

wtf ?? body cream for lips damn
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
angry which kind of bush people are this .. weirdest thing i hv ever seen shocked
carol for lips
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
smiley i need the pinklips cream too.. is it online ?? no matter the amount .. i am serious
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
NairalandDSS:
smiley i need the pinklips cream too.. is it online ?? no matter the amount ..

There are some I found on jumia but am not sure if they are not just some lip balm. I also need a working real one.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
TakeMeSerious:

There are some I found on jumia but am not sure if they are not just some lip balm. I also need a working real one.

sad my lips turning black and its not good for my work sad
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by dacovajnr: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
NairalandDSS:

Quit smoking grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
Quit smoking grin cheesy

angry its the weather , not smoking
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
Quit smoking grin cheesy

I know someone who smokes a lot and still has the Pink lips.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Royals1st: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
So as people trying to move forwward and trying to get more richer na pink lips be ur own problem am so sorry for u mind u if u are looking forward to have pink lips bcs of girls u are u are just a joker MONEY is key okay check out oshomole and wife u will understand woman and money na 5 n 6 wise up

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by dacovajnr: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
TakeMeSerious:

I know someone who smokes a lot and still has the Pinkerton lips.
depending on how you handle Cigarette with your lips

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Royals1st:
So as people trying to move forwward and trying to get more richer na pink lips be ur own problem am so sorry for u mind u if u are looking forward to have pink lips bcs of girls u are u are just a joker MONEY is key okay check out oshomole and wife u will understand woman and money na 5 n 6 wise up

Bros, why you dey fly enter conclusion like woman like this? So person no fit ask about pink lips again. Na wa o. So it means one cannot make money and still have pink lips.

Must one look like oshiomole? So one cannot have money and still look good.

Na wa for u o bros.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
depending on how you handle Cigarette with your lips

Really, how is that?
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
NairalandDSS:

when you were busy smoking you did not remember abi undecided
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by pseudonomer: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by pseudonomer: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
NairalandDSS:

wtf ?? body cream for lips damn

That's what they sell to you as pink lips cream, they mixed it with lime and some stuffs... You have a black lips and you wanted to turn it to pink, what do u think you're doing to your lips if not bleaching...
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol. . .

I don't get it tho. . .been kushing OG for years. . .tho, most of my goons already got black chapped lips...and I still got pink-lips. . .i don't apply any substance.
It's just natural..God gave it to me.
Besides. . .i see nothing in black lips. . .i do envy people with it at times. smiley

#YOLO
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Lastking147(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
richommie:
Lol. . .

I don't get it tho. . .been kushing OG for years. . .tho, most of my goons already got black chapped lips...and I still got pink-lips. . .i don't apply any substance.
It's just natural..God gave it to me.
Besides. . .i see nothing in black lips. . .i do envy people with it at times. smiley

#YOLO
bruh I can testify to it oh
mine went from pink to Black I mean real black
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Lastking147:

Lol Don't Kush a very little weed. . .it wl burn ur lips. . . . And make it chap. . .

#YOLO
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Lastking147:

Lol Don't Kush a very little weed. . .it wl burn ur lips. . . . And make it chap. . . And also, After kushing. . Use soft brush and little paste to wash your lips gently. . It helps alot. . Trust me brO smiley

#YOLO
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Lastking147(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2017
richommie:
Lol Don't Kush a very little weed. . .it wl burn ur lips. . . . And make it chap. . . And also, After kushing. . Use soft brush and little paste to wash your lips gently. . It helps alot. . Trust me brO smiley

#YOLO
omo seriously that brush stuff na stress I can't remember errtime na
m the type to smoke errday
and I no dey roll slim shady weed
I love it Rick Ross grin
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Divay22(f): 12:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Funny how the cream makes their lip Big and ugly angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

OP gon learn how to make money joor..
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2017
Divay22:
Funny how the cream makes their lip Big and ugly angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

OP gon learn how to make money joor..

angry theres money.. what else

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Divay22(f): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2017
NairalandDSS:

angry theres money.. what else
Oya gon marry and born tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.....

Stay away from pink lip cream
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Divay22:
Oya gon marry and born tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.....

Stay away from pink lip cream

angry hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Most actually work...

But depending on the formulation, the creams vary in their effects on lips... Some give u a very cute shade of pink while some give u red color on lips and some give milky color...

However, once u start using any pink lip balm, no stopping ... Cos once u stop, ur pink lips goes black, dry and scaly most times
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Divay22(f): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2017
NairalandDSS:

angry hmmm
I'm serious
Re: Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? by Divay22(f): 1:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Everywhere is so boring sad sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.