Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How To Permanently Cure Epilepsy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Permanently Cure Epilepsy (903 Views)

How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water / My Experience With An Epileptic Patient - Learn How To Cure Epilepsy For Free / Marijuana Can Cure Epilepsy – Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Permanently Cure Epilepsy by Benjax(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Let me go straight to the point. You won't believe what happened today in the church. When the Priest was giving the weekly notice, a kind of uncommon noise came that everyone had to look back to behold a very promising young boy/man having seizure; And I mean a very severe one that I thought he would loss his life. He is thus the second person I know that lives with this condition. I was even made to know that one of my friends also has it.

Now I want to know as I believe there are doctors and other health practitioners on nairaland. How do we get them off that mess permanently?
Re: How To Permanently Cure Epilepsy by Heavance(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bro, I know there are drugs that reduces the attack and with time, the person tend to be very okay.
They are advised to avoid those sharp light like those 60&100 watts bulb in their rooms.
Many people live with it, but when they make use of their drugs, they go back to normal.
Re: How To Permanently Cure Epilepsy by Benjax(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Heavance:
Bro, I know there are drugs that reduces the attack and with time, the person tend to be very okay.
They are advised to avoid those sharp light like those 60&100 watts bulb in their rooms.
Many people live with it, but when they make use of their drugs, they go back to normal.

light kwa? Are u serious??
Re: How To Permanently Cure Epilepsy by Heavance(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Benjax:

light kwa? Are u serious??
yeah... they should use energy saving buld. I have someone that faced such, and she is doing very well right now, I can't remember the name of the drug that was prescribed
Re: How To Permanently Cure Epilepsy by juman(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2017
He should go and see doctor.

In todays world Epilepsy can be controlled by regular usage of medication.
By regular usage of the medicine the guy can live an almost normal life.

I have seen somebody controlling his epilepsy using medication.

(1) (Reply)

7 Gross Things That Keep You Healthy / The Boy That Smokes 40 Ciggarates A Day / How Much To Remove A Bad Tooth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.