Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) (29442 Views)

Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by quiverfull(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
This man is a reflection of everything wrong with the Nigerian society...unaccountable wealth, sudden activism etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by laudate: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mjshexy:
The stylish senator grin

....Who has done next-to-nothing for his constituency. sad I worked on a project in his area a few years ago, and was appalled by the state of the place. That axis has some of the worst roads in the whole country! shocked Even the funds for flood relief which was meant to alleviate the pains of his people, was diverted under his watch. He spent like 8 million to buy indomie and roofing sheets for them, and then lied that he had spent 100 million. God is watching!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Is this the innovation we are talking about? mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by rose54321: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
RIPEnglish:
How did he got all his money sef?

The word is "get".

You're welcome
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Anytime I see this Dino guy, I always feel like his dad, whoever he was, was cold and distant from him but rich, and connected. And now that he's gotten into politics and clinched a spot as a senator, he wants to have as much fun as he can, including fun with his own children, and forget about his sad childhood. That would be a nice ending to his story, except that he's using Nigeria's money to do it. Which makes me angry.
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by amanze15(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mjshexy:
The stylish senator grin
he wants to follow in Obafemi martins in buying the Bentley Bentayga, maybe with his constituency money undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by sleeknick: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
U wake up one morning and GBAMM!! Melaye is president of naija! grin
E no go funny oh!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by fkdmods: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Adaahjacob:
the only gallants senator of the Federal Republic Nigeria

In a country full of kleptomaniacs, Kleptocratic leadership is always applauded.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by adefact12(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
The worst senator so far. He has no jobs than to parade faily used Betley cars.opressing the youths of his constituency. Instead of rolling out good programmes that wil benefit d youths that helped him, he wil bussy parading tokunbo cars.lack every good things call manners.mtheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by slap1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good dress sense.
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by seguno2: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Because we foolishly paided him so much and he spended it just like Dalung spended the money for Super Falcons.
Our electricity, tap water, roads etc can wait.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by Eduzor: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Swaggalicious senator.
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by mmsen: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2017
This man is an overgrown child.
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2017
Listen,

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by King137: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2017
A cursed country, stupid people.
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by tracrbloc: 1:21am On Jan 09, 2017
Now I see! This man no play when im small!
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by ekolina(m): 3:25am On Jan 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Dont you know how much the senator earns...
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by vyncentino(m): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2017
is dat not 2017 Bentley
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by KeengTobbie(m): 4:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Am I the only one seeing that new Bentley said to be 150million, the fastest SUV.. shocked
Hmmm is this man a car dealer?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by dom(m): 4:17am On Jan 09, 2017
Dino peaked way toooooooo early.
I hope hes able to sustain the tempo for the rest of his days on earth.
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by repogirl(f): 4:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by diva90: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:

You already know grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by S0l0n(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Sen. Dino seriously with due respect try and grow up. I know you earn a whole lot of cash but you don't have to be flaunting it at every given opportunity like a kid. Like so many people on this forum have already commented it would be a breath of fresh air if I open a thread and read about some project you've done to ease some of the pains the common Nigerian faces on a daily bases. It's okay to balance work with play but it's as if yours is skewing towards play most of the time. Please help us...make good laws...make Nigeria great!
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by jinxet2000: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerian politicians. Well, I don't blame them. I blame the citizens who die to install them on platter of no hardwork or common sense. Next year is 2018, we will still see these kind of people convincing US to vote for them and months after they will still show you how much they have made and still throw party while you are still in that small one bedroom sharing toilet and fueling your small blue generator.
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by soath(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:
get*
Morning Bro
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by scalez: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2017
ajibolabd:
Madt people everywhere
Yes ! Many are mad but few are roaming. This Dino guy is cage free

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Funny senator
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
diva90:

You already know grin
stealing?
Re: Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) by diva90: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2017
RIPEnglish:

stealing?

Obviously!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.