Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking (43910 Views)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Kolababe: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bindu and Siafa tied the knot this weekend in Bomi County, Liberia. Philip Blamo, a US-based Liberian man, who posted the photos on Facebook wrote:

"It Is Getting Serious In Liberia We Need More Cosmetology Schools Says Rev. Blamo. Rev. Philip Blamo of the New Creation International Ministries In Liberia is calling on Liberian women home and abroad to invest in the business of Cosmetology to help women in the professional skill or practice of beautifying the face, hair, and skin.
Rev. Blamo said as the results of lack of professional skills and training many young Liberian women using make-up with our professional help are looking worse than they were before."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/photos-check-out-brides-makeup-for-her.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Kolababe: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol

6 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by soberdrunk(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
When you know "House of Tara" but the demon of cheapness in you pushes you to "House of Tawa" angry angry.

Ps- Looks like the handwork of my Ex-gf that is deceiving herself as a "makeup-artist" angry

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
I guess she has the same makeup artist as Eniola Badmus

7 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by casttlebarbz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
she be like idol

17 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by ElsonMorali: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Eye brows resemble Concorde jet wey wan take off!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by ovaRAYted(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wtf!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ayamatanga!Ayamatanga!Ayamatanga! grin grin werey leleyi sha!Madness ti take over.

13 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by dingbang(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin
Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by BlackDBagba: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
shocked grin
Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by jasper83: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Karishika and mammy water spirits I bind and cast you away from Liberia.

15 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by femolacqua(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Are u from d ancient queen of Egypt?

1 Like

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by ufuosman(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
See as there 2 wor wor.

1 Like

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by jerryunit48: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin Dem two fit deself

1 Like

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Gofwane(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ojuju calaba, me wasa da yara. grin

1 Like

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Medunah: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
When you know "House of Tara" but the demon of cheapness in you pushes you to "House of Tawa" angry angry.
Lwkmd grin grin ......dude, u re Wikiid

9 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by refiner(f): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin...

That makeup artist must be the groom ex...I'm very sure!

11 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by lilkhaleefa1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
bt

2 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by austine4real(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin this had been circulating. Since 2009
Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by marshalcarter: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
blawd....warris dis tin
Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Khd95(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
See eyebrows they point towards sky like sky scrapers.

She kuku resemble emperor wang...my village pple sef still fine pass her

2 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2017
grin
Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Burgerlomo: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2017
Masquerade grin
Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Idydarling(f): 1:20am On Jan 09, 2017
who did this to her?? make i go start my makeup business for Liberia, e go make sense wella

5 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by EpicMaurice(m): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by potbelly(m): 5:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Imagine waking up at night and that face stirs right back at you... lipsrsealed
The brother couldn't even look at the face during the day... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by BabaRamota1980: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2017
We should clap for this girl for the courage and spirit to dare it all and beautify herself for her lover, however the outcome. I applaud her and pray happy and fruitful marriage to her and her husband.

13 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by MrGreenMavro: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2017
this is wat happens when you've done so many abortion and your hubby insist you get married in his church were his uncle( the doctor who does the abortion for you ) is the officiating minister!

My sister excessive make up go disguise ur identity!

13 Likes

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by DONSMITH123(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2017
End time
Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by Hawlahscho(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2017
Looking like what masquerades turn to during magic in my town. angry

1 Like

Re: A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking by oscaruzie(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2017
I see Nike brand endorsing the babe soonest... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging / Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly / Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.