Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. - Computer Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. (18124 Views)

Everything laptops (UK used & New), iPhones and accessories / Affordable American Used Laptops / USA Used Laptops Available At affordable Prices. Updated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Available
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
hotdealz:
Available
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by frankmoney(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Elitebook 2740p Corei5, Touchscreen
2in1 laptop/Tab ? This laptop has no hard drive ? If I pay you to add a hard drive before sending , 500GB or 1TB how much will it cost
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
frankmoney:
Elitebook 2740p Corei5, Touchscreen
2in1 laptop/Tab ? This laptop has no hard drive ? If I pay you to add a hard drive before sending , 500GB or 1TB how much will it cost
Whatsapp https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Available
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2017
smiley
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by iphi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
can I get a gaming laptop for 70k
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2017
iphi:
can I get a gaming laptop for 70k
Whatsapp https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by abescom: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Do you still have this? I need two of it
Hp Elitebook 8540p Intel Corei5 1GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS
Intel Corei5 @2.7ghz, 4gb ram, 320gb hdd, Bluetooth, DVD rom, 15.6inches screen, wireless/wifi, Full keyboard, 1gb Dedicated Graphics, very good battery
Comes with original OEM HP charger.
PRICE: 75,000 NAIRA EACH!
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by abescom: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Or similar for same price range. Pay on delivery to IB or I send someone to Lagos ( if you are in Lagos).
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
abescom:
Or similar for same price range. Pay on delivery to IB or I send someone to Lagos ( if you are in Lagos).
It's available. Better you send someone to lagos. Thanks
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Still selling
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2017
hotdealz:

HP Probook 6555b Dualcore
AMD Athlon II Dualcore @2.1ghz, 4gb ram, 160gb hdd, Full Keyboard, DVD rom, 15.6inches screen, Bluetooth, wireless/wifi, 64bit Windows10 Pro, Upto 4hours batterylife
Comes with original OEM HP charger.
This doesn't have webcam? And is it dedicated to graphics like the other 38k own on your profile?

hotdealz:
Dell latitude 2100 mini (no dvd rom)
Intel atom 1.67ghz speed, 2gb/250gb, 10.1inches Screen, Wi-Fi, 4usb port, Ethernet port, Double Cell battery
Comes with original OEM charger.
PRICE: 30,000 NAIRA EACH
and this too, no webcam?
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2017
TherisingCEO:
This doesn't have webcam? And is it dedicated to graphics like the other 38k own on your profile?
Yes, it has no Webcam but there is slot for it. Webcam can be added with 2k

and this too, no webcam?
This one has Webcam
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
hotdealz:
Can you do it? Like add the cam.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oga wey you dey now? I gave you two mentions. Please respond. It's a matter of urgency. I don't have whatsapp, i'd have connect you via the app.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
hotdealz:

This one has Webcam
why you no dey respond since nah. Which kain business man be your own self? I don mention you tire today. Even mail you no dey respond.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
TherisingCEO:
why you no dey respond since nah. Which kain business man be your own self? I don mention you tire today. Even mail you no dey respond.
I'm active on other platforms too plus I'm also a freelancer. It's not easy running all simultaneously. For faster response, Always Call or whatsapp
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2017
hotdealz:
I'm active on other platforms too plus I'm also a freelancer. It's not easy running all simultaneously. For faster response, Always Call or whatsapp
na person send you make you carry business come here before? If i send you one hot slap there. And if i can call, i'd have called and i'm not on whatsapp either. Just tell me if that 38k dedicated graphics has webcam or not first. I'd find means 2 get 2 u.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2017
TherisingCEO:
na person send you make you carry business come here before? If i send you one hot slap there. And if i can call, i'd have called and i'm not on whatsapp either. Just tell me if that 38k dedicated graphics has webcam or not first. I'd find means 2 get 2 u.
No Webcam that's why I didn't mention Webcam. You asked this particular question on another thread and I replied.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Aquest: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2017
hotdealz:
No Webcam that's why I didn't mention Webcam. You asked this particular question on another thread and I replied.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
hotdealz:
ok then.. No wahala, i asked if you can fix the webcam buh you didn't respond to that. And hope it has a follow come charger? Please get 2 me asap.. I will send someone 2 you. Thanks
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
TherisingCEO:
ok then.. No wahala, i asked if you can fix the webcam buh you didn't respond to that. And hope it has a follow come charger? Please get 2 me asap.. I will send someone 2 you. Thanks
Yes, Webcam can be fixed but honestly, I can't spare any time to do it. The laptop is selling fast even without Webcam if not, I would have fixed Webcam on all of them.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
hotdealz:
Yes, Webcam can be fixed but honestly, I can't spare any time to do it. The laptop is selling fast even without Webcam if not, I would have fixed Webcam on all of them.
ok then.. Do you know anyone you can direct me to for the cam? Like that can fix the cam? And also, it has charger? Like follow come?
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
TherisingCEO:
ok then.. Do you know anyone you can direct me to for the cam? Like that can fix the cam? And also, it has charger? Like follow come?
Yes, I sell all my laptops with follow come chargers strictly original and I clearly stated it on all my adverts here and anywhere else.

I will give you the contact of the person that can fix Webcam but he is in Ikeja. He charges 2k or at most 2.5k
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
hotdealz:
Yes, I sell all my laptops with follow come chargers strictly original and I clearly stated it on all my adverts here and anywhere else.

I will give you the contact of the person that can fix Webcam but he is in Ikeja. He charges 2k or at most 2.5k
ok then. No wahala.. I'd get through 2 u.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
hotdealz:

if this is the 38k dedicated graphics hp probook dual core on your profile then ayam in for it.. Please direct the person i'd send to you to the appropriate person. I can't use laptop without cam too. Thanks. And hope you sure say charger follow am come? Aquest please help me again. Abeg.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
if this is the 38k dedicated graphics hp probook dual core on your profile then ayam in for it.. Please direct the person i'd send to you to the appropriate person. I can't use laptop without cam too. Thanks.
No problem.
And hope you sure say charger follow am come? Aquest please help me again. Abeg.
Lolz, this is very funny. I don't sell laptops without Original follow come charger cos a counterfeit charger can damage the motherboard.

I always state in all my adverts that follow come charger is included. Is it that no one reads adverts description? This is strange o.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
hotdealz:
No problem. Lolz, this is very funny. I don't sell laptops without Original follow come charger cos a counterfeit charger can damage the motherboard.

I always state in all my adverts that follow come charger is included. Is it that no one reads adverts description? This is strange o.
no wahala bro.. The person is already chatting you on whatsapp. Please respond and help direct him 2 where he will get the cam fixed, i pray it won't look odd in it though. And please help me change whatever window is installed on it 2 window 7(a verified one) please. Thanks.. I mean the hp probook oooo, the 4GB Ram, dedicated graphics on your profile.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
no wahala bro.. The person is already chatting you on whatsapp. Please respond and help direct him 2 where he will get the cam fixed, i pray it won't look odd in it though. And please help me change whatever window is installed on it 2 window 7(a verified one) please. Thanks.. I mean the hp probook oooo, the 4GB Ram, dedicated graphics on your profile.
The Webcam is a normal laptop inbuilt Webcam.if you have seen any laptop with Webcam before, then that's exactly as it would look. No difference.
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 19, 2017
hotdealz:
The Webcam is a normal laptop inbuilt Webcam.if you have seen any laptop with Webcam before, then that's exactly as it would look. No difference.
no p bro. I already sent someone and you guys are talking already(whatsapp).
Re: All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. by hotdealz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
business resume smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Apple Screen Replacement In Nigeria / !airtel 180gb 68000 Sms, Real Pics Included! / Latest Mtn Cheats For Pc Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.