Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pastor Adeboye Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Why? (748 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: “why I Don’t Have A Female Secretary” / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Why? by oyetunder(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
PASTOR ADEBOYE WHY? A military leader took over power years ago in this same country nigerian, and he banned open air crusades, the late Benson Idahosa instantly organised big crusades in Ibadan and Lagos, crusades which were one of the largest ever in the country till date. The same man stopped the council of witches from holding their general council meeting in Nigeria, an action which made the then military leader to prohibit open practice of 'juju' and 'witchcraft' thru our constitution. Why is it that Pastor Adeboye was so fast to obey these useless and anti-christ instructions? I'm using this channel to encourage ministers like Tunde Bakare, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Okotie, Oyakhilome, kumuyi and other affected General overseers to resist submitting to these satanic induces regulations. Then let us see the government throw them into jail for doing so. The Bible allows us only to obey laws which are not contrary to the instructions of God. Are we now so docile that a group of anti-christ individuals can dictate trash to us? Are the church leaders this terribly compromised? Tell me the police that will go and arrest the leaders of Ogbonis like apena and oluwo for spending more than 20 years as leaders of their confraternities. Tell me the officers that will arrest iya osun too? These laws are designed to remove chosen leaders by force just to weaken the denominations. We want them to show us how easy it is for them to haul these General-overseers to their prison yards! It is not bad, the apostles of old were also regular customers to both Jewish and Roman jails. Well, maybe our general overseers are too comfortable to sleep inside cells again for Christ. Adeboye had been a good example so far, but on this issue, his example should not be followed. Laws are made to be accepted or resisted. I wonder if the denominations were consulted before these useless regulations were fabricated-what an insult.
Only God remains the Determinant of years He needed any general overseer, and only He determines who can take over from such, if He desire the founders or the overseers son, so be it. Kindly share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Why? by felixomor: 4:19am On Jan 09, 2017
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Why? by randomperson: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Doesn't the bible say u should obey the government?...
And they didn't consult other corporations and institutions before making the law so why should churches be different??...

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka’s Comment On Religion Unfair, Unkind, Say CAN, JNI / Help, I Dunno What I'm Turning Into / Hajj Pilgrimage Isaiah 2vs2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.