Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages (17967 Views)

"Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked / See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Batlan01: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2017
mm
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by dyabman(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2017
If na one celebrity do this one now , na rain of criticism go full on top their head .. Hypocrites Nigerians undecided
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Tjohnnay: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2017
FuckTheMod:
grin

U rili need to go look for dat fvck man

Cus its ue fvckn business

I dnt gv a fvck if u quote me

Fvck!

Am out
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2017
Benblaq:
sounds like u r plannin to b barren in future to come...GODFORBID

SMH for you, gosh you sound so uneducated and a low thinker, ophans get adopted by people like you and me everyday all over the world, someone says he might adopt one someday, instead of applauding and hoping he stays true to what he wants and makes it, it doesn't stop him from having his own kids and a family, wow, the way some Nigerians still in 2017, a 10 year old american won't think like this even 10 years ago. angry angry after they would blame Buhari for everything, kai undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by nams77: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

And you have to show us the 1 carton of indomie you donated to the orphanage ??

What do you gain from showing us your 200 naira donation ??
If you and I and every other person can buy one Indomie carton each, we may be able to feed the world. Though, this response is not for you, it's for other people reading this. You need Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by deolu2000(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

bad belle... What have you given out before to the less previleged? All you do is criticise other people's effort. Oniranu oshi. Omo irankiran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by kenoz(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2017
Benblaq:
What a very shallow, backward African mentality you've got up there grin
I will have kids of my own and adopt one, that is the promise I have made for myself. I just love the concept of helping to raise a child, if you have the money and you're mentally capable I don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

SMH for you, gosh you sound so uneducated and a low thinker, ophans get adopted by people like you and me everyday all over the world, someone says he might adopt one someday, instead of applauding and hoping he stays true to what he wants and makes it, it doesn't stop him from having his own kids and a family, wow, the way some Nigerians still in 2017, a 10 year old american won't think like this even 10 years ago. angry angry after they would blame Buhari for everything, kai undecided
Don't mind him. His type is one of the reasons why we r still backward
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Divay22(f): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Nice of you......
Happy belated birthday......God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by fxbot: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

i have been reading most your post. You are always throwing tantrum. You are always attacking people and I wonder the kind of home you come from. You show the whole world your parents were bad at raising you up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by mccoy47(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Op u n d average Nigerian politician are alike.
Of what essence is snapping, uploading and then begging for the post to be moved yo front page? undecided

More praises, likes and publicity I guess
So what differentiates u from our politicians?

If you truly want to give to humanity! DO IT WITHOUT A FANFARE! THEREIN IS THE TRUE CHARITY!

NOT THIS BS U JUST DID! angry
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by arodavoo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Liverpool star Robbed by hooded gang who stole £70,000 worth of belongings'

http://sportfaaji..com.ng/2017/01/liverpool-star-robbed-by-hooded-gang.html?m=1
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Benblaq(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
classicB:

What a very shallow, backward African mentality you've got up there grin
I will have kids of my own and adopt one, that is the promise I have made for myself. I just love the concept of helping to raise a child, if you have the money and you're mentally capable I don't see anything wrong with that.
i knew where u were heading to already.. y dnt u re-read what i said? "sounds like"
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Benblaq:
i knew where u were heading to already.. y dnt u re-read what i said? "sounds like"
No difference bro, your view of adoption is the reason why u made such a statement.
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Benblaq(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
classicB:

No difference bro, your view of adoption is the reason why u made such a statement.
okay..dahz kul..AM sorry
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by killsmith(f): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pls don't stop...if you have the finance, keep doing it....

1 Like

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by rukygold001(f): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

which one you don give,receive sense

1 Like

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by joeace2020(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
the same people claiming moral righteousness and saying 'nice one' 'this is what we want' are the same set of hypocritical Nigerians who won't wait to shut down some club on their day...the crowd mentality of Nigerians is all i see on this thread
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by rukygold001(f): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Benblaq:
nawa ooo,so if person wan adopt, e mean say e nor want born too
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Benblaq(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
rukygold001:
nawa ooo,so if person wan adopt, e mean say e nor want born too
did i say so??i said "sounds like"
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by rukygold001(f): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Benblaq:
did i say so??i said "sounds like"
be doing sounds like there,your head is filled with negative things,receive sense

1 Like

Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Benblaq(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
rukygold001:
be doing sounds like there,your head is filled with negative things,receive sense
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF IMMATURITY
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by rukygold001(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Benblaq:
tongue
Benblaq:
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Benblaq(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
rukygold001:
tongue
oveRGROWN CHILD..
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by rukygold001(f): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Benblaq:
oveRGROWN CHILD..
cool
Benblaq:
oveRGROWN CHILD..
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Dexterjay: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice 1 bro
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
yomi007k:
cry

R u telling me dt cute baby u carried is an orphan?

God pick up my call nau....I fit jus adopt am asap

So, ugly babies are the ones that's supposed to be orphans abi?
I'm not understanding angry
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Princess4ng(f): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
And this got to front page.... Its nice u celebrate with them....
Happy birthday dear...
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

And you're someone's boyfriend o... some girls are foolish..
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by Talk2Bella(f): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
God bless you
Re: I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Benblaq:

Ode.even pple wey don born dey adopt. Get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We make your Event stress free @ Affordable Rate. / Check Dis Out,let Us Handle Your Reception.. Contemporary Gospel Juju / Pedestrian Footbridge Outdoor Advertising In Lagos State: 08139458588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.