Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe (37112 Views)

Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by mroop(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
So babe came on IG after going to club in the FC saying a dude was mad that his girl danced with her all night. She ranted saying, so many people weren’t comfortable that she had her space and was dancing alone before the chic came. She however said, she cares less about the bitch, yea, that’s how she referred to her, and she can as we have her, if she wants, but she just wasn’t her
TASTE! Lol.

Between, if you are wondering who our Chi Chi Ig is, she is an ex-super falcons player, and currentl plays in an European country, but only home for t festive seasons. What she wrote after the cut and picture of herself and niece in a selfie also below.

'I wish a pussy nigga WOULD!!! shame on you hypocrites. How does a harmless girl put so muc fear in a whole fucking club full of grown ups n I was just being my happy feet self, dancing, catching my fun, y'all will have to bring me down before I conform to the lie y'all idiots are living, fucking hypocrites!!! Shame on all you bird braine nincompoops!!!!!'

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/man-fights-chichi-igbo-at-abuja-club.html?m=0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO_TMjkFnOq/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
cry
I am not understanding?.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by ammyluv2002(f): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Rapmaestro(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
U said what Who be dat wey want commit suicide? Dat lady wey be like incredible hulk

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nuel25846(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ebayray:
cry
I am not understanding?.
how would u feel if a girl snatch ur girlfriend.

11 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nuel25846:

Lolz.
I won't feel bad.
I have this belief that "if you love someone/something, let dem go, if they return, then it's truly yours and meant to be".
I don't have time and I hate stress cheesy.

15 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by rheether(f): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Ebayray:

Lolz.
I won't feel bad.
I have this belief that "if you love someone/something, let dem go, if they return, then it's truly yours and meant to be".
I don't have time and I hate stress cheesy.

So you believe that story? Wake up!

10 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by atilla(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2017
What the x is that thing on her face making her look like a ninja turtle?

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Rapmaestro:
U said what Who be dat wey want commit suicide? Dat lady wey be like incredible hulk
lol.....funny u
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2017
this boy's oops! i mean girl's madness is getting out of hand....

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by manuel80(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm
Person fit fight with this tomboy so..... Abi na Johnbull
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2017

I only blame the guy for not telling his girlfriend to beat that gorilla looking fool

5 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2017
Chichi has bigger balls than 99% of men in Abuja including Dullardìnho Foolhari...Grand commander of the idiots of Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Just because of ordinary dance and the guy was jealous.

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2017
see wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by transient123(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2017
All clowns, left, right and center.
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by LecciGucci: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2017
grin
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

This woman sef.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by prince9851(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Nuel25846:

are u seriously asking a girl how she would feel if get girlfriend was snatched by another girl??
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by chimah3(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2017
tongue
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by AntiWailer: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2017
That girl.

That guy is protecting his pride.

How will you feel if a girl snatches your girl from you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by LastSurvivor11: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Useless story..

6 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by GoodyOG: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2017
NO B DAT GIRL WAY DY DO WEIGHTLIFTING....IF SHE CAUGH ME FOR TIGHT CONNA EHHH....OZOEMENAM WILL BE MY NAME...GIRL-BOTY YOU WAN Fight
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Kobicove(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2017
How is this our business?
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by bebe2(f): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

That guy is so insecure grin

How can a ur babe dancing with another woman make u sweat dat much?

Pple just holding on to dead relationships for whatever reason.

3 Likes

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by moscobabs(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Uh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain / Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.