Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

The First Fruits Of The Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Fruits Of The Year (425 Views)

G.O Son, Leke Adeboye Preached About First Fruits And The Time It Should Be Paid / How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Fruits Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Fruits Of The Year by Lawz20(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders, am somehow confuse here, I don't want to disobey God so please I will need a little clarification from if possible a man of God in this forum. I keep hearing bring fort your first fruit of the year to the Lord but I still don't get it, is it the first salary one received in the year or the first money that one get in the year precisely in the month of January? Pls help put a brother through.

Thanks.
Re: The First Fruits Of The Year by ammyluv2002(f): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
I think it's the first month of the year...
Re: The First Fruits Of The Year by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
If you're working, it's your first salary.
Re: The First Fruits Of The Year by Lawz20(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2017
ChemicalReaction:
If you're working, it's your first salary.

What if my salary is a peanut compare 2 d money I received at the same place of work as a bonus for d past year? Just asking tho
Re: The First Fruits Of The Year by annunaki2(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2017
Lawz20:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, am somehow confuse here, I don't want to disobey God so please I will need a little clarification from if possible a man of God in this forum. I keep hearing bring fort your first fruit of the year to the Lord but I still don't get it, is it the first salary one received in the year or the first money that one get in the year precisely in the month of January? Pls help put a brother through.

Thanks.

As a christian you are not supposed to pay first fruit. Any pastor that asks you to pay it is a charlatan and a thief.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Unfairness In The Religion Section / Alpha And Omega / Video & Photos Of The Alleged Second Lover Of Apostle Suleman Exposed, Her Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.