Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 (20766 Views)

10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 by chopupGames: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2017
denniece1:

So I can't play the game without internet connection angry

You can play the game with or without internet connection. You only need internet to upload your score to the global leaderboard if you're part of the competition. Good luck!
Re: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 by youngelder(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
it's not playing that's what is showing

Re: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 by chopupGames: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
youngelder:
it's not playing
that's what is showing

hmmm, this is strange. Are you using an MTN line? do you have enough space on your phone? how did you download it?
Re: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 by youngelder(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
chopupGames:

hmmm, this is strange. Are you using an MTN line? do you have enough space on your phone? how did you download it?
somebody gave a link to it...
Re: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 by Aiholi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Give me a link to download this game

The site is not yet out.
I'm sorry for the delay in answering you
Re: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 by Kugali: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Excellent list, my personal favourite is Throne of Gods. There are probably a couple of games I would add to the list.

1) Touch Combat
http://beta.kugali.com/product/touch-combat
Developed by Bisong Taiwo Touch Combat follows the adventures of Dajie’s a lone warrior searching for her lover while also hunting down an incarnate of evil. Having mastered a number of martial arts and combat skills the game allows you to explore all of the fighting moves in Dajie’s arsenal. Over the course of the game, you will battle demons, rival warriors and an number of other foes. True to its name, this game features no on-screen joystick or digital buttons that clutter the screen. Dajie’s fighting prowess can be expressed through simple touch and swipe gestures that include infinite juggles, Counters, Rolls, Launches and Combo linking.

2) Democracy 3: Africa
http://beta.kugali.com/product/democracy-3-africa
Technically this game wasn't developed in Nigeria but I think it's something everyone in Nigeria and the rest of African needs to know about. Democracy 3: Africa (D3A) is a political simulation game developed by Positech Games. The simulation allows you get to play as the leader of any of the game’s available African countries(including Nigeria).

Re: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 by Game4money: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
download this free to play online football manager game that pays real money.. link in my signature below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fifa 15 Out On September 26 !!! Is Nigeria Going To Be Included This Time ? / Pls Help: Where Can I Download PES 2013 Bluetooth To My Nokia x2-01 / PS4 Launched By Sony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.