Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I And My Family Are Living With Snakes In My House - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I And My Family Are Living With Snakes In My House (773 Views)

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. / See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Top 10 Non-venomous Snakes In The World With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And My Family Are Living With Snakes In My House by klassykute(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2017
for the past few weeks, i have been killing little black snakes in my house. in the bathrooms and inside the room cant count how many. i thought there was no cause for alarm until this morning at about 5am i saw a big black snaks swallowing a rat

how i saw it inside the ceiling ? it was close to a hole at the bracing end of the wall that was caused by house cracks.

i wont lie i am scared. and i don't want it to come down alive..SO AM PLEADING WITH ANYBODY WHO KNOWS A THING OR TWO ON HOW I CAN KILL IT WITH A CHEMICAL . PLEASE I AND MY FAMILY NEEDS YOUR HELP .. as there is no animal control agents in EDO STATE.... lalasticlal or seun
Dominique . or any mob around please help me broadcast this i need help
Re: I And My Family Are Living With Snakes In My House by psucc(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Call Lala of NL to exchange the accommodation with you. He will keep and rear them to maturity.

Hi go to any chemical chop and say you problem. N200 worth of chemical will d the magic.

2 Likes

Re: I And My Family Are Living With Snakes In My House by DonCortino: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2017
psucc:
Call Lala of NL to exchange the accommodation with you. He will keep and rear them to maturity.

Hi go to any chemical chop and say you problem. N200 worth of chemical will d the magic.

Lol! Wicked!

Make lala catch u first.
Re: I And My Family Are Living With Snakes In My House by mzzhavilah(f): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Fumigate the compound.
Re: I And My Family Are Living With Snakes In My House by FemiEddy(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2017
very easy, get bitter kola, grind as much as u can, sprinkle around d house, and then watch how d snakes relocate 100% assurance
Re: I And My Family Are Living With Snakes In My House by klassykute(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
very easy, get bitter kola, grind as much as u can, sprinkle around d house, and then watch how d snakes relocate 100% assurance
what if dem cum hide inside d house?

(1) (Reply)

I want a puppy / Help, I Need The Name Of This Snake. / ESKIMO/SAMOYED Puppies For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.