Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. (14557 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

At 3:50 pm Yesterday. A nairalander with username judefcc uploaded a screenshot of his account balance from his Access Bank. He went on to ask for opinions of nairalanders whether he could marry with such funds in his account. The pic he uploaded is attached below.

When i stumbled upon the thread i knew i had seen that same amount somewhere before, i thought i let it slide cause i knew for certain that he was a liar. Then i thought, he may just be try to deceive an innocent lady out there who is hapless due to the economic recession.

He also, should he succeed would give a lot of gentlemen bad names.

So i went searching, and found the pic he edited and claimed to be 18 million naira rich. see second pic

here is the original thread he created https://www.nairaland.com/3561695/financially-ready-marriage-picture-added

here is my post on the thread busting him https://www.nairaland.com/3561695/financially-ready-marriage-picture-added/4#52651428

and here is the link to the play store so you can verify the pic yourself https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accessbank.accessbankapp

I urge you ladies as i echo ask4info post about fake folks online, and not just on nairaland pls be careful. its very easy to portray a false life on the internet cause nobody verifies much of it.
https://www.nairaland.com/3561695/financially-ready-marriage-picture-added/4#52651921

Its 2017, and its way to early for posers.

Have a nice day and a brilliant week ahead.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2017
That moment when the so called jude"efcc" gets busted cheesy cheesy

Instead make you find pυssy fυck ... You dey claim fake life for here

Rubbish undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2017
hahahhahaaahhaha i laughed so hard the neighbors woke up, op kiss why do you have to lie so much to show the world you're something when you know you're not, at the end you only deceived yourself, low self esteem of the highest level

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by hordhunharyor(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2017
shocked i was almost giving a fucck on his thread the other day but i thank God i ddnt.men deceiving ladies since 121BC...cheap lies.mtchewww
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2017
undecided

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2017
How the so called fake dude will want to do op! Dude u busted, so you gonna need a new body.. Just pathetic how a grown ass dude spent his entire day online deceiving himself and feeling glad about it, stealing pics and claiming they are his #wasted.. Anyway, non of ma business

1 Like

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha i laughed so hard the neighbors woke up, op kiss why do you have to lie so much to show the world you're something when you know you're not, at the end you only deceived yourself, low self esteem of the highest level

I can feel ur joy grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Jay542(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol. Jokers everywhere
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by CentaurXXV: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2017
He finally joined the league of e- scammers. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by sinaj(f): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2017
That guy is so childish. Its obvious he is still feeding frm his mum.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

Next on the list is airforce1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by coolestchris(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2017
Jude career haf finish
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by coolestchris(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2017
sinaj:
That guy is so childish. Its obvious he is still feeding frm his mum.
will u marry me
dingbang:
grin

Next on the list is airforce1
next will be coolest Chris
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Divay22(f): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Good morning everybody.......

Have a nice day you all grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Its worse right now, he is going through the thread he created not knowing how to respond. My advice to him is to simply own up and apologise fullstop.

mhisbliss:
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Coyotejack(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2017
the beauty about seeing traps is to see who falls into it.
If no one falls who the trap epp... undecided
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin

When romancelanders table your matter..

You go know say Sherlock Holmes na learner..

29 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I can feel ur joy grin
who said I'm feeling joyful undecided
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Its worse right now, he is going through the thread he created not knowing how to respond. My advice to him is to simply own up and apologise fullstop.

what i don't get is why
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by coolestchris(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
who said I'm feeling joyful undecided
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2017
hahaha

Well you most certainly cannot blame me. Some couple of years watching detective movies and surely a lot was learned.

ObioratheBully:
grin grin

When romancelanders table your matter..

You go know say Sherlock Holmes na learner..
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2017
skarlett:
undecided

Asa nwa.. cheesy
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Scarpon(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2017
Chai see wickedness it's his type that borrow clothes to club

3 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by ObioratheBully: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
hahaha

Well you most certainly cannot blame me. Some couple of years watching detective movies and surely a lot was learned.

cool

Happy to see it has paid off..

Can't say much about the guy, I did wonder how a troll came about 18million naira..

Then he cooked up one diesel story.. Tsk tsk.. What a shame.
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=coolestchris post=52654532][/quote]you're next iranu
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by coolestchris(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
you're next iranu
Lemme report you first
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by MackBrooklyn: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2017
ObioratheBully:

Asa nwa.. cheesy

Ezigbo nwoke, ke ki me?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by TrapHedges(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol jude grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by mhisbliss(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2017
coolestchris:
Lemme report you first
iranu is not an English word tongue
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by coolestchris(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2017
mhisbliss:
iranu is not an English word tongue
am not bothered, you must be banned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? / Guys! How To Eat Your Woman's kitten And She Will Squirt / When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.