Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (60522 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Aiholi(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Flamboyant relationship consultant and Lagos- based socialite, Joro Olumofin, has penned an interesting piece on 'Runs Girls'... its a must read!

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page this Monday morning to share an interesting piece about Runs Girls.

Diary of a Runs Girl by Joro Olumofin:

This Journal encompasses 4 key Categories. -Who is a Runs Girl?
-How do you identify a RunsGirl
-How do RunsGirls affect us
-Origin & Location of Runs Girl

1. Who is a Runs Girl?: A runs girl is any lady who is blatantly lazy or not content with her salary, income, allowance because her personal income can't get her to her destination.

She uses her beauty and physical attributes to gain monetary favors, promotion, land, cars, jewelry from any man who is willing to pay.

2. How do you identify a Runs Girl:
This may be stereotypical but;

a) Any lady who doesn't have a 9-5 or functional
business and yet lives a lavish lifestyle

b) Any lady who is always in a private jet or luxury hotel apartment 7 times a year is a Runs Girl

c) Any lady who owns more than 15 designer bags without an income

d) Any Lady who has more than 15k followers on IG or Twitter without any media portfolio or Makeup / Model business

e) Any lady who is "Yellow skinned" and constantly moves with 5 or more other "yellow skinned" ladies is a Runs Girl (Yellow Gang)

f) Any lady who has 9-5 job but the mathematics of her salary and her lifestyle don't add up

g) Any lady who owns a shop and yet has less than 3 customers and is paying rent is a runs girl

h) Any girl who goes to polo club Lagos by herself without being invited is a Potential Runs Girl

i) 60% of Bank marketers

3. How do Runs Girls affect us?:

Runs Girls spoil the name of Nigerian ladies. They ruin the term courtship or love. Men are used to throwing material things and getting their way within 2 days.

So when men meet a decent girl who is giving them rules or a process they cut these decent girls off.

That's why Runs girls get married more than decent girls because they are easy, understanding to the needs of men and are willing to take anything.

Decent girls are too rigid and boring.

4. Location & Origin of Runs Girls: (They're Everywhere) but most likely below middle class, 3rd class or pass degree students).

The Origin of Runs Girls, based on research and
observation. They emanate from bad economy,
laziness, greed, separated families, hard times, Social media pressure, low self esteem, designer bags syndrome.

http://www.tori.ng/news/50024/who-is-a-runs-girl-how-do-you-identify-them-lagos.html

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided
Oshey runs girls catcher!
Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

Lwkmd NLS are very hilarious people.

They never hexprrrerrit... grin grin

But it's OK! Loooooool una funny oo grin. grin my mention box don full ooo lwtmb. grin grin kilode grin

# let me address this#
So every light skinned woman is a hoe right?
A Lady wakes up in the morning get dressed to work to earn a living as a marketer with a firm makes her a prostitute abi?
A woman who ha worked so hard for money then, decides to spoil herself a little with luxury is a prostitute abi?
An international business woman is a prostitute too?

Please, I ask of you all quoting to spew thrash when it had become a crime for a woman to be an achiever?to want to make a difference? to pay her bills? to buy those things she loves for self... Pleas how is it a crime?

Same men who will kill and curse you for being dependent on them...they still will be quick to tag u a HOE when they see you can do things for yourself without asking for their help.

Y'all know y I ain't bothered? Y'all stay up on me and bleat like a dying he-goat while I go about my business. Oh! I forgot. Need i remind you that some of your sisters will never know what it means to buy a bottle of SNAPP for themselves?( that's my brand undecided)....naaaĆ  they never can! Big bro will call them a HOE! Annnnnd....THATS HOW POVERTY WAS HANDED FROM THE FORMER GENERATION TO YOU, AND YOU WILL TO ANOTHER. JUST LIKE MYTHS AND LEGEND STORY, it goes on and on but different versions. smiley crack head MISOGYNISTS.

Y'all hide behind key pads to type shiit but cower just at the mention of SHEKAU. Bloody COWARDS. When men where men, shekau would have been a forgotten story. But what do we have now? lily-livered creepy buffons spamming the mentions of "a weak vessel" bombooooclaaats! grin grin
Keep quoting and sending PMs...its been a while I had a good laugh wink

OK,OK I'm gon be very petty..
Cc..
Photoshoot?
Enyia, how come you couldn't win Mr Nairaland? OK should be safe for me to conclude that fynest..boi fine pass you? Abi has been written in your destiny to fail always? No offense smiley
Other notable Riff-raffs that mentioned their generational poverty stricken ancestor smiley

Emekskhalifa, Dicksonpal, Bolieve, Mfujah, Love Machine, Dacovanjar, EastGold, Ajewealth123,Kunlexyfred, Detyler, Mccoy47, dharmdrums, Jidxin and oh sweetpenis I saw your pm smiley smiley I wish you all a year filled with pettiness. Lower, lower you go. Ammmnneeeen! kiss

U had it on already. smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Where do you find a runs girl?

1.At a posh bar.
2.At a hotel lounge with a bottle of either 35cl coke bottle or 75cl water bottle waiting for a potential maga to pay .

How do you woo a runs girl?

1.Runs girl doesn't need toasting.Just negotiate a fee for a one night stand and she will agree if her fee is accepted.

How do you spot a runs girl?

1.Runs girl are always looking flashy with indecent dressing,heavy makeup and hair extensions.They also have class.If you are wooing them they will know that you are a chewing gum guy who got nothing to offer.
2.They know their prey at a glance.

Note;Runs girls are thieves as well.Make sure you guard you valuables very well.She may steal them and disappear into thin air.

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Youngpo413: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Love Machine:
Where do you find a runs girl?

1.At a posh bar.
2.At a hotel lounge with a bottle of either 35cl coke bottle or 75cl water bottle waiting for a potential maga to pay .

How do you woo a runs girl?

1.Runs girl doesn't need toasting.Just negotiate a fee and she will agree if her fee is accepted.

How do you spot a runs girl?

1.Runs girl are always looking flashy with heavy makeup and hair extensions.They also have class.If you are wooing them they will know that you are a chewing gum guy who got nothing to offer.
2.They know their prey at a glance.

Note;Runs girls are thieves as well.Make sure you guide you valuables very well.She may steal them and disappear into thin air.
very correct.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Youngpo413: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Good job op
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by iamphotoshoot(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.

Why e dey pain you? The message hit you hard... undecided

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by jidxin(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
they also wear ankle chain nd wait beads or chain.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by jidxin(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.
I wanted to say maybe u re wrong but wen I chkd ur dp I changed my mind grin
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.
I wanted to say maybe u re wrong but wen I chkd ur dp I changed my mind

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by yomz1e(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Linda Ikeji. lipsrsealed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by dharmiedrums(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
why are u taking it personal Baby??...I'm sure if it was a trend about fccck boys you will be screaming upandan... Perhaps you're one of them lipsrsealed grin
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by muller102(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
I don't even pray to see them. Let alone identify them.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by donfemo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
You sef will not seat one place, why wont you follow runz girl
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by paschal47(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Let me just laugh grin grin grin grin

But e get one lady like that for up, ^^^ e be like say she follow.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
ok cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin u can find them in club royal and quilox club they go dey form one kind forming.. some woman sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Andyblaze: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
IF U THINK UNILAG HAS HIGHEST RUNS GIRLS CLICK LIKE

IF YOU THINK UNIPORT HAS THE HIGHEST RUNS GIRLS CLICK SHARE....

75 Likes 41 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by sexymoma(f): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
av come to discover most of dem finds and get a good husband as in
rich and caring guy... "why" cos dey most likely know guys weak point
sexually and emotionally... and forget, they know how to cook!! why cos they aren't those rich and spoilt kids
condition made dem like that...

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Curvinus(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Its the same thing. You either pay upfront or you pay at the back end....

8 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by mccoy47(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
undecided

Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.

Team Olosho spotted shocked

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by detyler(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.

why the thing pain you like this nah, abi the guy the spoil market for you....... grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Adonis3: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
jdj
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
For once he is 85% correct. wink

3. How do Runs Girls affect us?:

Runs Girls spoil the name of Nigerian ladies. They ruin the term courtship or love. Men are used to throwing material things and getting their way within 2 days.

So when men meet a decent girl who is giving them rules or a process they cut these decent girls off.

That's why Runs girls get married more than decent girls because they are easy, understanding to the needs of men and are willing to take anything.

Decent girls are too rigid and boring.

Decent girls are too rigid and boring?
What do men really want?

13 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by onosprince(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wetin i wan identify them take do... dem dey share money

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by bettercreature(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
jidxin:
they also wear ankle chain nd wait beads or chain.
You are wrong! it's just fashion

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by mmsen: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Most of the young women that you encounter in the Le Meridien in Uyo, the Sheraton and the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja are runs girls.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Divay22(f): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Researcher grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by detyler(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
jidxin:
I wanted to say maybe u re wrong but wen I chkd ur dp I changed my mind grin I wanted to say maybe u re wrong but wen I chkd ur dp I changed my mind

I agree with you bros.....that her dp is suspicious although she dey upcoming category

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
runs gals still beta, na d cheerful givers own i no understand, no password for their pant, just slide to unlock for no material gain angry grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by kunlexyfred(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.
SORRY grin
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

Why e dey pain you? The message hit you hard... undecided

Bro, it's beyond hitting her hard or not, the piece is trashy.
60% of bank Marketers are Oloshos, a company of fair skinned ladies, a lady who flies a private jet 7 times a year etc.

That guy needs a shrink!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by maxlis097(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
they play local 419 too.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by WebSurfer(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Ajewealth123(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.
one of them spotted, true talk dey always pain dem for body! Quote me and ..........

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.