Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Most Of D Ignorant Comments Of Africa,i Have Gotten Were 4rm Caribbeans/aa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Most Of D Ignorant Comments Of Africa,i Have Gotten Were 4rm Caribbeans/aa (922 Views)

Top 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa I CAN'T FIND NIGERIA HERE 2020 / How Do Caribbeans Help African Countries / Why Do Caribbeans Think Their Situation Is Better Than Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of D Ignorant Comments Of Africa,i Have Gotten Were 4rm Caribbeans/aa by onilaisbomb: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2017
isn't it funny undecided

the white man, Asians, Arabs will never make horrible comments to me

that's why caribbeans/black americans and africans always fight grin

those african decents with no culture are the ones that have sharp mouth

life is not that easy, you can't just insult Africa like that
even when I diss Nigeria online, nigerians put me in my place

it's only Caribbean's and black americans with home training that never get into fight with Africans
may the heavens bless ur parents for putting sense into some of you

apart from that, many Caribbean's are cool

1 Like

Re: Most Of D Ignorant Comments Of Africa,i Have Gotten Were 4rm Caribbeans/aa by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Well I'm African American woman so stop generalizing a poluation of people you don't know. You had a few bad experiences and so what? You big baby, in America,the politics and the media have brainwashed some of us into thinking this way. You can't blame my people for lost of culture until you learn about slavery and how our culture, language, and the way of life was stripped from my ancestors. I hate you arrogant fools who think we just came from no where and don't give any respect. Smh we all suffered oppression from the same white men who you say are nice to you. They still believe you are inferior to them and you sleep with monkeys all day. Smh you really believe if they like you so much you can travel anywhere with no problem? Even the U.S.?Smh.. Stop this nonsense about we don't have any culture is reason why we are the way are. That's bs and everyone isn't like that. I hate when you and some other people talk like this because it saddens me how far black people have come and all our ancestors didn't pave the way for us to hate one another. Its a very sick mental problem when someone can generalize a group of people because you felt disrespected. Stop being a baby. I'm pretty sure your own people said something you didn't like either. I'm glad not too many people paid any attn to this post you ignorant fool.

2 Likes

Re: Most Of D Ignorant Comments Of Africa,i Have Gotten Were 4rm Caribbeans/aa by onilaisbomb: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Well I'm African American woman so stop generalizing a poluation of people you don't know. You had a few bad experiences and so what? You big baby, in America,the politics and the media have brainwashed some of us into thinking this way. You can't blame my people for lost of culture until you learn about slavery and how our culture, language, and the way of life was stripped from my ancestors. I hate you arrogant fools who think we just came from no where and don't give any respect. Smh we all suffered oppression from the same white men who you say are nice to you. They still believe you are inferior to them and you sleep with monkeys all day. Smh you really believe if they like you so much you can travel anywhere with no problem? Even the U.S.?Smh.. Stop this nonsense about we don't have any culture is reason why we are the way are. That's bs and everyone isn't like that. I hate when you and some other people talk like this because it saddens me how far black people have come and all our ancestors didn't pave the way for us to hate one another. Its a very sick mental problem when someone can generalize a group of people because you felt disrespected. Stop being a baby. I'm pretty sure your own people said something you didn't like either. I'm glad not too many people paid any attn to this post you ignorant fool.

i didn't say all, i said some
Re: Most Of D Ignorant Comments Of Africa,i Have Gotten Were 4rm Caribbeans/aa by nubianwarrior: 3:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Nigga Are Their Own Worst Enemies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Nigerian Part 1 / History Of The Agbaelu People Of Northern Igboland / If You Are Black Move To The Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.