Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Job Interview Questions - Know The Tricks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Questions - Know The Tricks (842 Views)

What An Excellent CV Looks Like And Know The Reasons Why! / Learn The Tricks Of Passing Job Interview From The Interviewing Expert / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Questions - Know The Tricks by kdships(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2007
Dear Nairalander,

Have you ever been interviewed before? Interview questions can be tricky and sometimes straight forward. It is important that we get used to some of the common questions asked at the "hot" desk. And mind your grammar when answering these questions too.

If you have been interviewed before, kindly share with us your experiences.

I am posting this because of what I noticed in a thread here titled "Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study?". When you are asked, "What course did you study?". How should your answer be like?

Is it,
"I read Medicine."

Or,
"I studied Medicine."

So, if you have anything to share on job interview questions in Information Technology, Medicine, Banking, etc please kindly do that here.
Thanks
Re: Job Interview Questions - Know The Tricks by Oluchia(f): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2007
That's a nice one Kdship. Thanks for the correction,I make the same mistake too.

(1) (Reply)

Placement For Six Month Industrial Traning / Estate Surveyor / Late Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.