Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (34167 Views)

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again / Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by coolestchris(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol. How do I explain this?

Let's say she's my other half. She can operate my nl acct and you wouldn't have a clue that its Juhan. She's my twinnykiss And yes, she's Nigerian and I'm not. Its no biggie.
lesbobo

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Warhawk(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol. How do I explain this?

Let's say she's my other half. She can operate my nl acct and you wouldn't have a clue that its Juhan. She's my twinnykiss And yes, she's Nigerian and I'm not. Its no biggie.
hmm..
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Mustiboy(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2017
This guy just keeps embarrassing himself

2 Likes

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
ok anytime i want to quote you I'll ask if its juh.an operating the account or you
Lol Bliss there's no need she doesn't operate my acct.
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Joiceee(f): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:
small pikin, na business centre A4 scanning and edited write-up be that. and do me one favour, don't ever mention my moniker in your mentally crippled life anymore.

seeing my name in your thread leaves me with a feeling of repulsion. what you just presented is an A4 scanned and edited fake account balance you produced from a biz center.

an account statement would carry your banking activities, withdrawals, deposits, interest yields, bank charges, lodgments etc and it will also carry the time and dates you deposited and make withdrawals.

what your fake A4 written account is saying is that your deposited 18 million was all in january 1st 2017 (New Year Day) in a savings account!!!

your brain was never equipped with the means to carry out a convincing lie. only in romance section can you do stuff like this and still have retarrds conversing with you.

broke,scamming thief.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by LegalBaby(f): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
Defaramade:
Ma'am are you a lawyer?
Training to be smiley
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol Bliss there's no need she doesn't operate my acct.
lols okies i was scared i might have given sensitive info to juhan grin
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by olanshile2016(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
IamNawty:
happy new year my love kiss u shaa forget me abi

Mama the mama,who will forget a whole naughtynaughty tongue
How have you been now cool
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by jakandeola(m): 2:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Timelezz:
I am not @lezz.

please, cheap scammer, stop quoting me.

If you have any decorum you will bury your head in shame and go away so that this debacle can be managed.

I wonder the moral standing of people whose gentic makeup you inherited. How were you raised? How come you don't have the capacity to feel shame?

From here onwards, you will be ignored. You're the 2nd Nairalander I won't be exchanging text with.

You're not worth my keystrokes!
at least e got money pass u dat did mama thank u
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by makydebbie(f): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
lols okies i was scared i might have given sensitive info to juha.n grin
No hun smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2017
jakandeola:
at least e got money pass u dat did mama thank u
Never knew even certified lunatics like you can retain a tiny amount of consciousness to seek for attention.

I believe the boy isn't the owner of the clothes that hang on his back. But at any rate, he is richer and smarter than your brainsick father whose weak genes are manifest in you to make you a jude fan and a cyber disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by jakandeola(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:

Never knew even certified lunatics like you can retain a tiny amount of consciousness to seek for attention.

I believe the boy isn't the owner of the clothes that hang on his back. But at any rate, he is richer and smarter than your brainsick father whose weak genes are manifest in you to make you a jude fan and a cyber disease.
barstard hav u no who ur father is
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Timelezz: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2017
jakandeola:
barstard hav u no who ur father is
grin cheesy after nearly 2 weeks my cuss still hurt you like the sting of a bee grin

Seems cusses have better chances at remedying your rare stain of mental handicap better than any orthodox therapy.

And please stop talking about fathers, will you?

Yours couldn't even drop his farm tools on weekends to teach you basic writing skills. And you make children at the orphanage look so damn fortunate grin grin grin

I shan't be responding to you further on this. I am convinced you're a waste of text as you can't even understand any of this
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by graphy24: 12:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Correctbro1:
will you stop lying it makes you look foolish

See u, u look more foolish
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
judefcc:
i want to say so much pls bear with me , i play alot here but u nairalanders take someones behaviors to define his person , i owe no one an explanation but all na drama grin and i love drama , maybe baba want the traffic hence the coincidence but i dey enjoy am , nothing u will say or do will offend me , the truth go always defend the honest man , heavens sees my heart i have never lied on this forum i try to be free and playful , even the pidgin was because i wanted to be friendly with every1 , it pains me wen people look down on som1 dey dont know but na our way for this country , timelezz i go to work at noon ask ur friends when know me offline and my work involves using computer 24/7 , guy na new year no time for hating , secoundeva u go tire

to my mnga brothers grin more billions to ur accounts

my account statement below tongue hating kills
The only lie spotted was the fact that u said that u won't reply to haters lol! You've clearly done d opposite of that. I'm open to learning how to earn money online
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by marve20: 4:05am On Dec 14, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:57am On Dec 14, 2017
i want to say so much pls bear with me , i play alot here but u nairalanders take someones behaviors to define his person , i owe no one an explanation but all na drama grin and i love drama , maybe baba want the traffic hence the coincidence but i dey enjoy am , nothing u will say or do will offend me , the truth go always defend the honest man , heavens sees my heart i have never lied on this forum i try to be free and playful , even the pidgin was because i wanted to be friendly with every1 , it pains me wen people look down on som1 dey dont know but na our way for this country , timelezz i go to work at noon ask ur friends when know me offline and my work involves using computer 24/7 , guy na new year no time for hating , secoundeva u go tire

to my mnga brothers grin more billions to ur accounts

my account statement below tongue hating kills

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.