Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. (52506 Views)

Mehn! The Galaxy Note 10 Lite Is A Beast. See How It Compares With The Note 10+ / 5 Ways To Deal With Social Media Backlash / White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by EpicMaurice(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
g
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerian fans gat zero chill.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Blu3dove(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
C.Ronaldo my man
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by encryptjay(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
It's quite appalling fans let sentiments cloud their judgements. Look at how they're fuming without making any salient point.
They should try and grasp the point the Infinix poster was trying to make and stop all these fanboyism.
That's the least of are problems sef.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Baroba(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
People worry about silly things in this country....
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Emerikoss: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hahaahaaahaaahha lwkmd,on another similar news......First ever FIFA WORLD BEST goes to the baba of football,the man from Mars...Cristianooo Ronaldoooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by shegjazz: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by adekaz3000(m): 2:16am On Jan 10, 2017
nice discovery.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by BraniacX(m): 2:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Not partisan here

But I'm a fan of good football and by extension good footballers amongst whom messi, ronaldo and suarez seem to come from mars in my own opinion grin

Having said that, ronaldo had a phenomenal 2016, far better than messi.

It also goes without saying that popular opinion has it that messi is far more talented than ronaldo and i also share that opinion too.

So infinix talking about hardwork trumping talent in ronaldo vs messi's 2016 performance is no disrespect to messi and is 1,000% on point!

Barca fans should take a chill pill

8 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by fF01(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Fvck you infinix and fvck your shitty phones too!
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by EmmySparky(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2017
All CR7 haters would be annoyed with this post...the candid truth is that CR7 is a more complete player than messi...thants my take...i no sabi argue...so i dont want any messi lover to start quoting me and spilling shiii...am out

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Xzbit91: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2017
encryptjay:
It's quite appalling fans let sentiments cloud their judgements. Look at how they're fuming without making any salient point.
They should try and grasp the point the Infinix poster was trying to make and stop all these fanboyism.
That's the least of are problems sef.
What point were they trying to make? That Messi doesn't work hard? Thats absolute balderdash. They don't know Messi from anywhere, how can they make such assumption. Someone who has never left top two world best player since 2009, this is an unending debate and infinix should have known better than use that picture to pass their point, they just lost my respect.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by donefesco(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
EmmySparky:
All CR7 haters would be annoyed with this post...the candid truth is that CR7 is a more complete player than messi...thants my take...i no sabi argue...so i dont want any messi lover to start quoting me and spilling shiii...am out
yes thants your take, i respect it
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by respect80(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Well If Messi can win five Ballon d'or without hardwork then it's should be the more reason why people say he's simply the best and I concur

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by theNOISEmaker: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
respect80:
What a portray of incompetence by infinix
Even if Leo stops playing now CR7 can never be like him take it or leave it.
If you're vexed you can hug a transformer cos I give zero f*ck.
but messi has never won #thefifabest award... na you suppose hug transformer jawe

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by camonguy: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kindly Click the LIKE button.

1000 likes please

GOD BLESS YOU as you do so.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by EmmySparky(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
donefesco:
yes thants your take, i respect it
thanks for understanding
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Dicksonpal: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Olamyyde:
This literally the worst post of 2017. Messi was far better than cr7 in 2016, don't let the trophies blind u. Stat's don't lie.
I'm also tired of hearing this bulls*it about ronaldo being hard work and messi being talent. Cr7 got signed by manutd at 18, u don't get signed by manutd at 18 if u aren't ridiculously talented
very stupid post
bliss
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by fF01(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
INFINIX Ori yin tii daru o!
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Dicksonpal: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Olamyyde:

The balon dor is an award for the best player for a calendar year not the person with most trophies. why didn't sneidjer or iniesta win it in 2010? Why did cr7 win it in 2013 when he went trophyless that year.
Why didn't pepe win it this year?
He was more crucial for madrid winning the cl than cr7 and for portugal plus he won the same amount of trophies.
The balon dor is nothing more than a popularity contest

yeye dey smell
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Bahddo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why do people keep saying Messi is talented and Ronaldo isn't? Why do they imply that Ronaldo is talentless but works hard, while Messi is just talented and lazy?

If Messi has won the ballon d'or 5 times without working hard, then he is by far the best that football has ever seen.

I'd rather be the guy that doesn't need any effort to be the best.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ifeanyi83(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Someone will be responding to a query. This is not good for the brand at all.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DukeNija(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
No just a point. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN ALL RAMAFICATIONS. The only problem is that the victim has a legion of hateful fans ready to destroy the Infinix brand just for telling the truth. I mean, even Pele and Maradona ( who have been known to be with Messi in the past) have attested to the fact that What Ronaldo achieved in 2016 has not been achieved by any other player. When have you seen a player win Champions league, Euro and Club World Cup in a single year. Not to talk of Ballon D'or, the TOTY award, Golden boot and other numerous awards Ronaldo has won. He is also the first football player to become Male Sportsperson of the Year. Come on people!

You are a Ronaldo fan!
Back to the issue, you are right that he achieved a lot last year, but do you honestly think that picture is a good representation of their respective quality?
Messi had 5 Ballon d' or before Ronaldo even got 4. So let be honest with ourselves for once.
Messi has been unlucky which was what made the difference in 2014 and 2016 if you recollect the Worldcup final and Copa America.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
No just a point. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN ALL RAMAFICATIONS. The only problem is that the victim has a legion of hateful fans ready to destroy the Infinix brand just for telling the truth. I mean, even Pele and Maradona ( who have been known to be with Messi in the past) have attested to the fact that What Ronaldo achieved in 2016 has not been achieved by any other player. When have you seen a player win Champions league, Euro and Club World Cup in a single year. Not to talk of Ballon D'or, the TOTY award, Golden boot and other numerous awards Ronaldo has won. He is also the first football player to become Male Sportsperson of the Year. Come on people!

Messi won 5 trophies last two seasons and got to the final of copa America

so wat d fuse of a player winning three trophies

Ronaldo said he's the best yesterday.
that was how boasted in 2008 and couldn't kiss the award till 2013

so bro,
messi is still the best
5 is greater than 4

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ehikwe22: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
They're both hardworking and equally talented but I'll choose Ronaldo anyway. Sweet player. Messi plays football like it's a battle and a big deal but Ronaldos style is smokth

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Sanchez01: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
You just made my day... I'm in tears already cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Antina(f): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
fF01:
INFINIX Ori yin tii daru o!
E pain am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
DukeNija:

You are a Ronaldo fan!
Back to the issue, you are right that he achieved a lot last year, but do you honestly think that picture is a good representation of their respective quality?
Messi had 5 Ballon d' or before Ronaldo even got 4. So let be honest with ourselves for once.
Messi has been unlucky which was what made the difference in 2014 and 2016 if you recollect the Worldcup final and Copa America.
Lol. That's like saying Real Madrid are the best cuz of 11 champions league trophies and that no club will be better until they surpass 11 Champions league trophies.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Antina(f): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
DukeNija:

You are a Ronaldo fan!

No argue about that Messi is one of the best players of our time, but what do u mean by luck is not on someone side? Is it not part of football?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

Messi won 5 trophies last two seasons and got to the final of copa America

so wat d fuse of a player winning three trophies

Ronaldo said he's the best yesterday.
that was how boasted in 2008 and couldn't kiss the award till 2013

so bro,
messi is still the best
5 is greater than 4
That's like saying because Pele or Maradona were the best players before, that they're still the best now and will forever be the best. #flawedreasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
That's like saying because Pele or Maradona were the best players before, that they're still the best now and will forever be the best. #flawedreasoning
bro search their stat online {NUMBER OF GAMES compared to their PERFORMANCE} and tell me who is better in 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) / Facebook Domain Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.