Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. (52504 Views)

Mehn! The Galaxy Note 10 Lite Is A Beast. See How It Compares With The Note 10+ / 5 Ways To Deal With Social Media Backlash / White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by bluepyramid: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Naso[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
[b][/b]
ANTONINEUTRON:

bro search their stat online {NUMBER OF GAMES compared to their PERFORMANCE} and tell me who is better in 2016
RO-NAL-DO!!! I hope you didn't get the stats you saw from a Barcelona fan page. Those guys lie a lot. That's how they said Lewandowski said Messi is the best in the world, where is reality he was only wondering why he wasn't nominated for some award (Ballon D'or I think).
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by VeniJu: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Olamyyde:
This literally the worst post of 2017. Messi was far better than cr7 in 2016, don't let the trophies blind u. Stat's don't lie.
I'm also tired of hearing this bulls*it about ronaldo being hard work and messi being talent. Cr7 got signed by manutd at 18, u don't get signed by manutd at 18 if u aren't ridiculously talented
very stupid post

Guy, with all d comments so far, compared to yours, i think you're battling relegation because even you don't know what you're saying..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sanchez01:

You just made my day... I'm in tears already cry cry cry
You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by KevinDein: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is an insult to Messi.

Only Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or [b]people who know nothing about football [/b]would remotely believe that Ronaldo is somehow close to Messi.

If you think Ronaldo is as good as Messi then you are definitely one of the emboldened

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ikorodureporta: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
CR7 ALL THE WAY, #HATERS CAN GO HANG THEMSELVES. Where are the #giveaf*u*c*k crew.

aiman saw some IDGAF crew going up dat mountain......

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by stone07(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
All Messi fans,where were u last nite when d award was given to the world best player. Do not transfer your aggression on infinix mobile because they said d truth. I call all of u using infinix phone to break it now if u know what infinix did is wrong.
The best thing for Messi fans here is for u to break your Infinix phone screen b4 I can believe u.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
RO-NALDO-DO!!! I hope you didn't get the stats you saw from a Barcelona fan page. Those guys lie a lot. That's how they said Lewandowski said Messi is the best in the world, where is reality he was only wondering why he wasn't nominated for some award (Ballon D'or I think).
Barcelona fan page can't do such

it's unprofessional of a club to be doing that

u don't wanna say d truth

OK HERE IS D STAT

GOAL IN 2016::{

MESSI 51 GOALS

Messi have 0.94goals per game ratio in 2016/

RONALDO 44 GOALS

Ronaldo have 0.90goals per game ratio in 2016

}

ASSIST::{

Me nd u knw messi is miles away from ronaldo in terms of assist

}

check d complete stat at==> http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/2466/goal-50/2016/11/11/29276272/ronaldo-vs-messi-the-truth-on-who-has-the-better-stats-in

Ronaldo won diz becuz of d trophies,
nothing else!!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by checkolatunji: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
The truth is that even Cristiano acknoledged that the highest winner of the award is better than everyone else.

If you think it's a mere talk just google what he said of Xavi.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by taiwo3489(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
The only time I will rate Messi above CR7 is when he as played in another team... Let him go display his talent in Europe, then I will rate him than CR7...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Thecassanova: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Messi with 5 ballon dior and always in 1 2 position of world best players since 2008, I don't wanna work hard no more.

Damn you infinix, that quote wasn't inspirational atall.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

Barcelona fan page can't do such

it's unprofessional of a club to be doing that

u don't wanna say d truth

OK HERE IS D STAT

GOAL IN 2016::{

MESSI 51 GOALS

Messi have 0.94goals per game ratio in 2016/

RONALDO 44 GOALS

Ronaldo have 0.90goals per game ratio in 2016

}

ASSIST::{

Me nd u knw messi is miles away from ronaldo in terms of assist

}

check d complete stat at==> http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/2466/goal-50/2016/11/11/29276272/ronaldo-vs-messi-the-truth-on-who-has-the-better-stats-in

Ronaldo won diz becuz of d trophies,
nothing else!!
Now can you tell me why he won the trophies? ------ about that Barcelona fan page thing, it's on Facebook. A Real Madrid fan page posted the evidence.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Frankaka8(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
No just a point. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN ALL RAMAFICATIONS. The only problem is that the victim has a legion of hateful fans ready to destroy the Infinix brand just for telling the truth. I mean, even Pele and Maradona ( who have been known to be with Messi in the past) have attested to the fact that What Ronaldo achieved in 2016 has not been achieved by any other player. When have you seen a player win Champions league, Euro and Club World Cup in a single year. Not to talk of Ballon D'or, the TOTY award, Golden boot and other numerous awards Ronaldo has won. He is also the first football player to become Male Sportsperson of the Year. Come on people!
go and find out, Messi won all 6titles under Guardiola. Balon+eurobest award too. At either 24-25yrs of age. Truth is cr7 deserved it, Messi. Still the best thereis

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:

Only Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or [b]people who know nothing about football [/b]would remotely believe that Ronaldo is somehow close to Messi.

If you think Ronaldo is as good as Messi then you are definitely one of the emboldened

IN GENERAL

epl fans who don't watch other leagues
they think ronaldo is the best to happen to football
because
1. that is the best they can get to the league in ages

2. they good in getting d media to their MOSTLY over-hyped players

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Frankaka8(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
taiwo3489:
The only time I will rate Messi above CR7 is when he as played in another team... Let him go display his talent in Europe, then I will rate him than CR7...
tell cr7 to win FIFA WorldCup MVP award and get to thefinal. Messi did dat with Argentina not barca. Dont bring Euros here cos Euro isnt Worldcup

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by KevinDein: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

IN GENERAL

epl fans who don't watch other leagues
they think ronaldo is the best to happen to football
because
1. that is the best they can get to the league in ages

2. they good in getting d media to their MOSTLY over-hyped players
I'm an EPL fan and I'm smart enough or at least not bias to admit that Messi is waaaaayyyyyy better than Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by oluwadubem: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
I just respect both niggaz,they are among the great players of all time,i just respect ronaldo more bcuz of onething,the dude move from england to spain nd still perform well nd messi have has never move an inch,when the magic guardiola was in spain/german he was really doing well,but i will respect him more when he carry 7trophy in two season in england.......ma view doh.....as 4 infinix post they really 4alll hand......why always messi

#maka ndi owutee
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Maspeky(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
So what happened to Eder that scored the only goal in the 2016 Euro final that made Portugal the champions? Ronaldo never mention him last night because everything is all about him.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Frankaka8(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
stone07:
All Messi fans,where were u last nite when d award was given to the world best player. Do not transfer your aggression on infinix mobile because they said d truth. I call all of u using infinix phone to break it now if u know what infinix did is wrong.
The best thing for Messi fans here is for u to break your Infinix phone screen b4 I can believe u.
messi has 5 balon d'or@ 29yrs, cr7 has 4 @ 31yrs... game on.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by taiwo3489(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Frankaka8 post=52697414] tell cr7 to win FIFA WorldCup MVP award and get to thefinal. Messi did dat with Argentina not barca. Dont bring Euros here cos Euro isnt Worldcup[/quote

Issorite I will tell him...but still I would like Messi to play either in Chelsea, Man U or Arsenal and let watch him shine....
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
Now can you tell me why he won the trophies? ------ about that Barcelona fan page thing, it's on Facebook. A Real Madrid fan page posted the evidence.

Check my former post

"I asked u who is best in TERMS OF PERFORMANCE in 2016"

check d quote again and see d capital letters

i don't need to remind u that this award is based on invidual performance
if it's based on trophies, messi deserved it in 2013 when barca won d league with over 100 points

but the Europeans want their son to test success since they call d shots in football and gave it to ronaldo base on hattrick against sweden
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by manikspears: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
It is obvious that most of you guys don't watch or understand football, Messi changed his game play because he wants to have more fun,allow his team mates to shine and build them up( you can't do that if you are not talented ), cr7 on the other hand is pushing himself to the limit and putting his body on the line, I just hope he doesn't break down .physically Messi looks relaxed and refreshed while cr7 .............hardwork has it's place but talent is on another level.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

Check my former post

"I asked u who is best in TERMS OF PERFORMANCE in 2016"

check d quote again and see d capital letters

i don't need to remind u that this award is based on invidual performance
if it's based on trophies, messi deserved it in 2013 when barca won d league with over 100 points

but the Europeans want their son to test success since they call d shots in football and gave it to ronaldo base on hattrick against sweden
LOL. You have made me to browse out the facts now. You said 2013 shey....look at the stats below. Messi left, Ronaldo right. Ronaldo was obviously better in 2013.

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=taiwo3489 post=52697582][/quote]
typical epl fan
grin grin grin grin
he want to see best play and know how it feels to have a World Best play in d league

but he don't need to leave la liga

RONALDINHO, RONALDO DE LIMA, ZIDANE, MARADONNA, KAKA, FIGO, PELE e.t.c didn't play in epl but are legends already

and messi has already surpass them

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
ehikwe22:
They're both hardworking and equally talented but I'll choose Ronaldo anyway. Sweet player. Messi plays football like it's a battle and a big deal but Ronaldos style is smokth
wow! Man u fan.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
LOL. You have made me to browse out the facts now. You said 2013 shey....look at the stats below. Messi left, Ronaldo right. Ronaldo was obviously better in 2013.
Gosh!!

read my post again

Fifa and French Mag gave ronaldo this year base on his trophies

but denied messi in 2013 when he won more trophies than ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by taiwo3489(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

typical epl fan
grin grin grin grin
he want to see best play and know how it feels to have a World Best play in d league

RONALDINHO, RONALDO DE LIMA, ZIDANE, MARADONNA, KAKA, FIGO, PELE e.t.c didn't play in epl but are legends already

The Yoruba's will say if u avnt leave ur fathers farmland before, u will think his farmland is the biggest...EPL is more challenging than La Liga...
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:
I'm an EPL fan and I'm smart enough or at least not bias to admit that Messi is waaaaayyyyyy better than Ronaldo.
then they is high chance u watch la liga teams than some of us in streets only get mostly epl teams and match to watch
because la liga is not that popular over here
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by taiwo3489(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

typical epl fan
grin grin grin grin

The Yoruba's will say if u avnt leave ur fathers farmland before, u will think his farmland is the biggest...EPL is more challenging than La Liga...And only a legend like CR7 can shine in both...Seems u dnt knw wat it means to leave ur formal sch to another sch and still be the best student...Only a genius can do that...CR7 is a Football Genius!!!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Nedsnow(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:

So what you are saying now is that even the companies that build football games, football critics, football managers around the globe and football journalists know nothing about football

Wellldoooneee sir!!!
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Gosh!!

read my post again

Fifa and French Mag gave ronaldo this year base on his trophies

but denied messi in 2013 when he won more trophies than ronaldo
Oh God. These guys do not give Ballon D'or based on trophies. That's the mistake you and that guy Who quoted me at the fp are making. Don't you see points given to players. You think those points are just random figures?
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by FuckTheMod: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
respect80:
What a portray of incompetence by infinix
Even if Leo stops playing now CR7 can never be like him take it or leave it.
If you're vexed you can hug a transformer cos I give zero f*ck.
Shut your Fûck up and swallow your vommitous bullshît
Cr7 for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) / Facebook Domain Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.