Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army (21662 Views)

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army by Zenlife: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2017
juman:

That is not islamization, buhari is a tribal jingoist. He is not a nationalist.

I ain't concerned with what he is.
I write about the motives behind the ongoing and more frequent murderous butchery and genocide of his tribe with no comments from Buhari.
A tribe can overrun a nation and make it theirs.
That's islamization.

Impending doom looms.
Awake from your slumber.
Be prepared
Re: Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army by juman(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Zenlife:

I ain't concerned with what he is.
I write about the motives behind the ongoing and more frequent murderous butchery and genocide of his tribe with no comments from Buhari.
A tribe can overrun a nation and make it theirs.
That's islamization.

Impending doom looms.
Awake from your slumber.
Be prepared

Anyway blackmailing is part of politics.

If calling it islamization would stop the killing in southern kaduna, yeah it is islamization.
Re: Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army by Ifebazz(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2017
WillyCassey:
What is the meaning of this senseless killings?
Is it by force to join your religion?

If your religion requires you to hate others, pls change your religion.

This is so sickening.
That is exactly my thinking. If your religion preaches hate of other humans or other religion, just jump ships. You're in the wrong place.
Re: Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army by BrightAhiah(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2017
arcnomec:
Shortman,hw far na...I dey time you since na

I'm fyn ma cousin bro, how's d ministry?
Re: Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army by arcnomec(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fine oooo
I'm fyn ma cousin bro, how's d ministry?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources / Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.