Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Need The Services Of A Great Business Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need The Services Of A Great Business Writer (486 Views)

VACANCY: Business Writer Needed / SMART READERS' CLUB / Do You Need Services Of A Songwriter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of A Great Business Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
It's not your regular article writing.

In not more than 750 words, the successful candidate will be required to write a detailed step-by-step guide on how to execute a business idea, preferably agric-based business ideas.

The write up will include real cost of starting, not some fictitious estimates. If it's a buying and selling business, it should include a description of where to buy commodities at a very cheap price. Where possible, include the contact of the person selling the product. It should also include the market where the product is to be sold and the name and contact of potential buyers.

So you see, it's a real research-based writing. You don't need to travel to all the states, but you should have reliable people you can call to find-out/ confirm certain information.

You can also source for buyers information using google and Nairaland, but be sure to call them to find out if they are for real, what quantity they buy, the prices at which they buy, etc.

It's a weekly thing and I will be paying N3,000 per article. N3,000 x 4 weeks, that's N12,000 monthly.

If interested, send an email to patrickokunima@gmail.com. My contact is on my signature, but please do not use it for this purpose. Otherwise, you'll be disqualified immediately.

WARNING: This job requires a lot of research.
Re: I Need The Services Of A Great Business Writer by amicable212(f): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2017
okay
Re: I Need The Services Of A Great Business Writer by BiafranBushBoy: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
It's not your regular article writing.

In not more than 750 words, the successful candidate will be required to write a detailed step-by-step guide on how to execute a business idea, preferably agric-based business ideas.

The write up will include real cost of starting, not some fictitious estimates. If it's a buying and selling business, it should include a description of where to buy commodities at a very cheap price. Where possible, include the contact of the person selling the product. It should also include the market where the product is to be sold and the name and contact of potential buyers.

So you see, it's a real research-based writing. You don't need to travel to all the states, but you should have reliable people you can call to find-out/ confirm certain information.

You can also source for buyers information using google and Nairaland, but be sure to call them to find out if they are for real, what quantity they buy, the prices at which they buy, etc.

It's a weekly thing and I will be paying N3,000 per article. N3,000 x 4 weeks, that's N12,000 monthly.

If interested, send an email to patrickokunima@gmail.com. My contact is on my signature, but please do not use it for this purpose. Otherwise, you'll be disqualified immediately.

WARNING: This job requires a lot of research.

I have been following you up.. but I wouldn't wana say anything first. I will just keep mute.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Duped By 365drops.com / Closed / Need Lynda Premium Account? I Also Have Access To Over 1.5tb Of Udemy Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.