Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) (43398 Views)

Dismissed Exxonmobil Staff Protest Non-Payment Despite Supreme Court Judgement / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by noetic5: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aggrieved workers of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission went completely naked on Monday to protest the alleged non-payment of their bonuses by the board of the commission.

The workers accused the state government and management of the board of the interventionist agency for oil producing communities in the state of maltreating workers through its refusal to pay workers including the controversial 13-month bonus (End of Year Bonus).

They also said the management refused to promote and pay retirement entitlements to pensioners of the commission as well as leave bonuses to workers of the commission since 2015 when the present board assumed office.

The aggrieved workers promised to continue with their protest until the state government listened to their demands and ensure that staff welfare was prioritised. They warned that if by next week their demands were not met, they would occupy government house and the State House Assembly.

A staff who spoke under a strict condition of anonymity said, “What we are protesting is statutory in our engagement later. In 2013 the commission complained that there is no money and appealed that we should allow our salaries to be slashed by 30 per cent and promised that once things improved it shall be restated but up till now it has not.

Source: http://punchng.com/desopadec-workers-protest-non-payment-bonuses-go-naked/

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by noetic5: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
I can't cry.
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by maxwell767(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin

I know say this thread go make FP

To the topic..

I dnt know what to say...

Everyday bone cracking situations are happening in this country

So as for me:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by misterV(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Naija I hail thee

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by misterV(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Naija I hail thee

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
@ OP.

Next time, don't censor any photo again. They want the public to see their body so don't deprive us of the view.

Who know? Some Nairalanders might be convinced to join in the nude protest.

However, ....

15 Likes

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by willian10: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Codes151(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
E go betta
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Daslim180(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sometimes, you don't need a calm protest but a crazy one. Soft hands don't always work out things in some situations but with iron hands...... Make una show dem say una sef get craze for head if them no wan give una bonuses.

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Preciousojoka(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by NNVanguard(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is crass stupidity. Who nudity epp?
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by sylviaeo(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Op na only one worker him bell dey ring na grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by akraym(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tell me more

3 Likes

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by myners007: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Okowa do something

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by EvansGodwin85(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nobody naked here o.
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Wordson(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
:oWTH shocked :oWTH
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Izzy002(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Issokay
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by weblord1900: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
What women can do.. Men can do it badder

grin
Because of bonus

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
See disabled man dey protest dey naked himself for public grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Divay22(f): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lol....... grin grin grin
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by samx4real(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Its good for them...

Let them feel what students are passing through... When they always promise and fail.
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Cooladex(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
IDGAF

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by sunshineV(f): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
OK, but op next time u mention 'unclad' make sure its a woman.... Sho ti ye eee?

2 Likes

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by YimmF: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nigeria: the crazy man's land
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by slawomir: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
ok
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Ten12(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wen I heard unclad I came with speed hoping to see wat will help my Vaseline time
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by MrGreenMavro: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
is this wat u called unclad?
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by juman(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bad governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Graduate Mentality / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work / I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.