Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? (3148 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative business can I start with #300,000 / What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by donvic17: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
I've a capital of 4 million naira.. I am willing to start a lucrative business here in lagos Nigeria.. I am in need of business ideas.. your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by chloride6: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
I'm not sure but I think you can start a gas refilling business with that. Those mounted skids could be expensive but the business is lucrative.

Just find a middle class neighbourhood and you are ready to go.

You could also go into the sale of phones and accessories. Never mind that phone stores are every where, everybody sells their stock.

You could also find a product to retail in jumia or konga to lighten the burden of rent and broaden your customer outreach. The bulk price at which you will buy will give you a competitive edge against other retail store. Go for highly sought after quality products that are not too pricey. Not like those stores selling chinos for 5000. Who wan buy? Buy in bulk at like 1500. Let it go at 2000 and watch your stock get exhausted in no time.

Shy away for now from things like forex, they are not bad but you need proper investor education.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by raize4u: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Invest in ghw and watch ur money grow send me a pm if u are interested and let me put u through.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Get a ride and put it in Uber

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by darkenkach(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Food stuff business is a money spiner. I mean raw foodstuff.

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by charlinton007(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
would u like to go into supply of farm produce like maize, wheat , soybeans to industries. This might not be the kind of lucrative business u want cos of big profit but with steady supply then comes good turnover.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by agarawu23(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2017
chloride6:
I'm not sure but I think you can start a gas refilling business with that. Those mounted skids could be expensive but the business is lucrative.

You could also go into the sale of phones and accessories. Never mind that phone stores are every where, everybody sells their stock.

You could also find a product to retail in jumia or konga to lighten the burden of rent and broaden your customer outreach. The bulk price at which you will buy will give you a competitive edge against other retail store. Go for highly sought after quality products that are not too pricey. Not like those stores selling chinos for 5000. Who wan buy? Buy in bulk at like 1500. Let it go at 2000 and watch your stock get exhausted in no time.

Shy away for now from things like forex, they are not bad but you need proper investor education.

Have a nice day.
gaz is a cool business no doubt but it requires huge capital to set it up if he wants to be selling to retailers cos he will be buying direct from tankers. 4m won't do it.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by iykepromotions: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2017
how do you raise the 4mil in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by Huskyfrancis(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Create healthy revenue streams with your car[b][/b]

You need to read this if:

You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.

You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.

You are setting out on vacation and would want your cars to make some decent income for you back at home.

You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)

You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.

You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.

FleetManagers is platform that runs fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.

We also provide services for those who are having challenges on-boarding with uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 24 hours, we will on-board your cars.

Talk to Folu:

Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
uber@fleetmanagers.com.ng, folu@fleetmanagers.com.ng
https://www.nairaland.com/3565011/uber-support-service-http-fleetmanagers.com.ng
http://fleetmanagers.com.ng

A must read post by Folu:

Invest In uber? – Key Things To Note!

http://fleetmanagers.com.ng/invest-in-uber-2/
https://www.nairaland.com/3565011/uber-support-service-http-fleetmanagers.com.ng

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by donvic17: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Get a ride and put it in Uber
do you know a way we can go about this... how do i register? Getting a car is no problem but getting a qualified driver will definitely be an issue.. and what will be my monthly return for my registered car without a driver?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by donvic17: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2017
chloride6:

Have a nice day.
Do you have an idea who I can call for fairly used fones and accessories.. so I can discuss with the person asap.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by donvic17: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2017
iykepromotions:
how do you raise the 4mil in the first place?
I stole it from your house
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by donvic17: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2017
darkenkach:
Food stuff business is a money spiner. I mean raw foodstuff.
which type of food stuff are u suggesting?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by menama(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2017
donvic17:
I've a capital of 4 million naira.. I am willing to start a lucrative business here in lagos Nigeria.. I am in need of business ideas.. your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Poultry farming. With such capital, minimum of 300k monthly guaranteed in the first year of operations.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2017
donvic17:
do you know a way we can go about this... how do i register? Getting a car is no problem but getting a qualified driver will definitely be an issue.. and what will be my monthly return for my registered car without a driver?

I believe there's a thread for Uber on NL.
But first ,you need to go Uber.com , register and book your car for inspection before being approved. Cars earlier than 2006 are not approved.

As for Drivers,if you want one, Uber has Certified drivers they can give to you and you and the Driver will have a contract.

As for returns, it depends on you..A full time Uber Driver makes between 350-500k per month after expenses and commissions
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by NDFischer: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2017
I've got point of lay (POL) brown birds to sell @ 1400 per bird...... If you're interested in poultry farming for egg production... Please contact me on zero7080754055
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira? by Aquablue: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
If you are considering Uber,drive the car yourself !!!
If you have ever run a transport biz, you will know that drivers will frustrate you. Don't don't do rentals either.

Food business are always profitable, people must eat na

(1) (Reply)

What You Enjoy As A Kwesé Tv Subscriber / Interswitch Launches Quickteller Mobile App / Become A Real Estate Consultant For Pwan Homes Ltd Lekki Office And Make 10%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.