Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

U.I Change Of Course Registration Has Commenced. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.I Change Of Course Registration Has Commenced. (6056 Views)

NECO Nov/dec 2015 Exam Registration Has Started... / Jamb Utme 2012/2013 Registration Has Commenced / Jamb - Utme 2010 Registration Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.I Change Of Course Registration Has Commenced. by somubz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2009

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

CHANGE OF COURSE/SUPPLEMENTARY

Check list of available courses

All prospective students who chose the University of Ibadan as their First and/or Second choice institution are eligible to apply on-line for Change of Course, provided they have not been interviewed on Thursday 29 October 2009 and Thursday 19th November, 2009.They may apply online (http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using the PINs purchased earlier for change of course into the available academic programmes (As advertised) between 23rd Nov and 2nd December, 2009.

Candidates who were unable to purchase the processing PIN from Banks before the earlier deadlines can buy the PIN between 23rd Nov and 2nd December, 2009 from the designated banks and apply on-line (http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) for a change of course into the available academic programmes (As advertised).

Candidates who chose courses that are not available in UI such as Marketing, Bus Admin etc can now buy pin for a change of course.

For further information, candidates should visit the University of Ibadan Website (http://www.ui.edu.ng/admissions)

Misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will automatically be disqualified and handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.

Omotayo O. Ikotun

Registrar
Re: U.I Change Of Course Registration Has Commenced. by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2009
Yes man, I\'ve already done my own, I changed to geography, my average was 60.7 and I choose psychology b4 but they are using 65 for psychology and geography is 44.7.
Re: U.I Change Of Course Registration Has Commenced. by somubz(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2009
I've also changed mine
I once chose LAW which cut off mark happens to be 71.9 and I had 58.2 and 46.2 rspectively
I changed to LINGUISTICS with the cut off of 41.0 so, do I stand a good chance?
Re: U.I Change Of Course Registration Has Commenced. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2009
It\'s only God that can say whether we stand a good chance or not, all we need is prayer, hope to see you in Ibadan .
Re: U.I Change Of Course Registration Has Commenced. by Martiyu(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2009
I once choose Economics,but now about to change to Psychology.i want to Know if i can change to Economics in 200level.Pls U.I Student Reply

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Admission List 2011/2012 / Ambrose Ali University (AAU) 2012/2013 Pume And Admisions. / A Secondary School In Nigeria Uses Ankara As School Uniform (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.