Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Archaeology Confirms The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeology Confirms The Bible (2269 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by dalaman: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
felixomor:

Quiet.
The bible already talks about arabia centuries before koran was dreamt of.
U have come again with silly assumptions

Where does the bible mention Mecca or Medina? Arabia is not Saudi Arabia.
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by dalaman: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
felixomor:

I didnt assume bro.
I know.
Yes cool

Prove it.
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by felixomor: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
dalaman:

Where does the bible mention Mecca or Medina? Arabia is not Saudi Arabia.

Ewwww.
Go and read it, u will find it.
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by dalaman: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
felixomor:

Ewwww.
Go and read it, u will find it.

Your own isn't more than baa baaa meh meh meh. Go and read baa baaa meh meh meh.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by felixomor: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
dalaman:

Your own isn't more than baa baaa meh meh meh. Go and read baa baaa meh meh meh.
Of course, because everyone knows u dont read.

Lol. grin
Go and read it.
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by emssecca: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Doctor Alien, why dont you study books with evidences against the validity of the bible. This will give you a balanced out view for you to make a well informed decision. For eg. Dead Sea Scrolls is not a complete book but pieces of many scattered fragments that has not yet been pieced together since 1948. The name "Israel" never existed till the 20th century, named by europeans. That land, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq etc was originally inhabited and owned by Africans. When you hear about Cyrus, Nebuchadnezzer etc, they existed though their names were different. The oldest complete "old testament" is the "septuagint", a greek translation of 1st century, even earlier ones like "codex sinaiticus(no mention of jesus christ)", "codex vaticanus", "biblia peshitta" all have different stories and books in them compared to newer 17th century translations like KJV(1611), etc. There is no original hebrew old and new testament. It does not exist. Even worse is the new testament. So archeological evidences on the bible is very poor. No findings on any artefacts in Israel. All you see in Israel are our ancient African bones and artefacts. The so-called ancient egyptians were black Africans from west, central, east and south Africa who ruled the world just before our invasion by europeans. Hence some blacks from those areas migrated to west and central Africa to escape the initial invasions by thr europeans before their cousins, the Arabs came again to enslave us.

LennyCool, you are right the bible is heavy fake mixed with light truth. It is the europeans cunningly implanting their fake history into African histories, changing the names, places and titles.
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by dalaman: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
felixomor:

Of course, because everyone knows u dont read.

Lol. grin
Go and read it.

Prove it.
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by emssecca: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
All Abrahamic religions sublimely or directly have made us or are making us worship the whiteman!..while we keep hating ourselves.
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by felixomor: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
dalaman:

Prove it.
Hehehehe
First go and read....
...it cool
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by DoctorAlien(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
emssecca:
All Abrahamic religions sublimely or directly have made us or are making us worship the whiteman!..while we keep hating ourselves.

Is that what you believe? You know that deep down in your heart you know that there is a GOD. Why do you keep pretending?
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by emssecca: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Is that what you believe? You know that deep down in your heart you know that there is a GOD. Why do you keep pretending?

Brother, so if someone finds proofs that all 4 Abrahamic religions are fiction so automatically it disqualifies the existence of "God"? The root meaning of the word "God" is a german word that means "to invoke". So automatically it disqualifies what you mean. I know what you mean but I am trying to make you to separate reality from fiction. I just put up a post that says certain bibles are contradictory for eg. "Codex Sinaiticus" has no mention of the name "jesus christ" in it and the best response you can come up with is your post above. C'mon man, we are dealing with the most serious aspect of peoples lifes here: Spirituality!!!

I am an Igbo man and I do not "believe" in God. I KNOW my CHI. "Belief" is defined as accepting without any evidence. "Know" is defined as accepting with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by DoctorAlien(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
emssecca:

Brother, so if someone finds proofs that all 4 Abrahamic religions are fiction so automatically it disqualifies the existence of "God"? The root meaning of the word "God" is a german word that means "to invoke". So automatically it disqualifies what you mean. I know what you mean but I am trying to make you to separate reality from fiction. I just put up a post that says certain bibles are contradictory for eg. "Codex Sinaiticus" has no mention of the name "jesus christ" in it and the best response you can come up with is your post above. C'mon man, we are dealing with the most serious aspect of peoples lifes here: Spirituality!!!

I am an Igbo man and I do not "believe" in God. I KNOW my CHI. "Belief" is defined as accepting without any evidence. "Know" is defined as accepting with evidence.

The reconstructed Proto-Indo-European "hu-to-m" likely(not definitely) means "to call".

I know my GOD too. smiley
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by emssecca: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
DoctorAlien:

The reconstructed Proto-Indo-European "hu-to-m" likely(not definitely) means "to call".

I know my GOD too. smiley

Brother, "hu-to-m", I do not understand. Please explain. As per your "I know my GOD too" quote, no wahala. Enjoy. I am not here to make you "disbelieve" your GOD via your chosen religion , xtianity. I am here to separate "truth" from "hollywood". And it is a known fact that abraham, isaac, jacob, jesus, mary, joseph, david, solomon etc are all hollywood. They are works of fiction. Used successfully and really successfully to control the world especially the Black Man and Black Woman. We can arrange for a respectful debate where we can maturedly trash the evidences out!

Peace and African Power!!!

1 Like

Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by DoctorAlien(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
emssecca:

Brother, "hu-to-m", I do not understand. Please explain. As per your "I know my GOD too" quote, no wahala. Enjoy. I am not here to make you "disbelieve" your GOD via your chosen religion , xtianity. I am here to separate "truth" from "hollywood". And it is a known fact that abraham, isaac, jacob, jesus, mary, joseph, david, solomon etc are all hollywood. They are works of fiction. Used successfully and really successfully to control the world especially the Black Man and Black Woman. We can arrange for a respectful debate where we can maturedly trash the evidences out!

Peace and African Power!!!

Go and read about Biblical Names mentioned in extrabiblical sources. I'm sure you didn't even read the link on the OP.

Anyway, do you know that there is evidence that the Codex Sinaiticus was forged around the 19th century? The parchments are so new, going by parchment dating methods.

It's also suspicious that apocryphal books are in the Codex Sinaiticus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by emssecca: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Go and read about Biblical Names mentioned in extrabiblical sources. I'm sure you didn't even read the link on the OP.

Anyway, do you know that there is evidence that the Codex Sinaiticus was forged around the 19th century? The parchments are so new, going by parchment dating methods.

It's also suspicious that apocryphal books are in the Codex Sinaiticus.

Brother, codex sinaiticus is much older. It is stored in the vatican. All your religious texts or books in the bible was given to the world by the vatican ie. Roman catholic church. Irrespective of whatever other xtians think, pentecostal, jehovah witness, 7th day adventist, cerebum and seraphim etc the vatican pope is your spiritual head because without the Greek invasion of africa in 332BC then by the Romans in 30BC and their wars with the Persians that lasted till 670AD, there will be no bible, torah, quran, xtian, jew, muslim, tanack!!! This is real history. So whatever books you have in the bible was selected and given to the world by the vatican. The vatican is the roman empire disguised as a religious body. My brother, I have read and researched for 4 yrs. Anyway I thought we have left religion alone since you love your jesus.

I have read the bible. I actually read everything as a child. I was raised a catholic, became born-again and the whole nine yards. So I am not saying what I am saying for fun. Even the prophet muhammed never existed. Do you know that the "Biblia Peshitta", another old bible found in syria has the names "muhammed" in them. Why? because most early muslims were xtians first and the name "muhammed" is a title given to a spiritual leader. So after the war with the Persians, Islam was born!!! And most of these people converted again to Islam. Hence, the quran using parts of the bible because its a deal between the Roman-Greeks and Persians. The real reason for these heavy wars(and later wars fought in history) is for share of Africa! When a people are conquered they take upon the religion of their conquerors. Just like Africans are conquered and take on the religion of their european and arabic conquerors!!!

Mind you the europeans and white arabs are just cousins. Same people!
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
felixomor:

How do you know Jerusalem is real?
How do u know its not a coincidence?
Because it has none biblical support
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by felixomor: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lennycool:

Because it has none biblical support

U just woke up?
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
felixomor:

U just woke up?
I did. First thing you got right in like ever
Re: Archaeology Confirms The Bible by felixomor: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lennycool:

I did. First thing you got right in like ever

No wonder

(1) (2) (Reply)

White People Didn't Write The Bible / Jesus Coming Back To Destroy The Destroyers Of The Earth. / Israel Bone Discovery Could Upset Theories Of Human Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.