Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

News Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / News Writers Needed (1122 Views)

Sports News Writers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Writers Needed by ifyegede(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
I need a few good writers to handle some news writing projects. Niches include mobile tech news, entertainment news and lifestyle.

I need writers who can do 2,000 - 3,000 words daily and promptly. Knowledge of Wordpress and SEO. is required. Please send samples of your previous works and pay expectations to ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com. I can also be reached on whatsapp 08095933143.
Re: News Writers Needed by BiafranBushBoy: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
And you will now ask them to reach a threshold of 10,000 before you pay right?

Do your writings yourself.
Re: News Writers Needed by writers100(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
ifyegede:
I need a few good writers to handle some news writing projects. Niches include mobile tech news, entertainment news and lifestyle.

I need writers who can do 2,000 - 3,000 words daily and promptly. Knowledge of Wordpress and SEO. is required. Please send samples of your previous works and pay expectations to ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com. I can also be reached on whatsapp 08095933143.

We have crossed paths several times. I can provide you with daily news on your given niches. I work for N1k per news article with weekly payment. How's that?
Re: News Writers Needed by spacesurfer: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello, Good Morning.
New Blog post:
Light Switch
https://carlflame./2017/03/21/light-switch/

"Friendship is a LovePeddler of a term, strangely broad and encompassing in its accommodation. Being the perfect term for the relationship between two or more souls bound in true loyalty and familiarity as it is a term for describing a situation of two kites sharing the same space at first-meet, soaring together in mid-sky, borne up by rising sheets of warm air only to fall away the moment the sheets disintegrate. For some, it comes easily in its purest form. They are lucky to find at least, person from their time. Someone who understands them, the way they are and think, in their peculiarities and differences. For some others, well, they deal with what brand the universe offers them."

Stay Happy, remain awesome!

©Carlflame
Re: News Writers Needed by bb4coker(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
ifyegede:

Baba Do your articles yourself....He is a scam
Re: News Writers Needed by mrphysics(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
bb4coker:

Never wanted to say anything, but the experience with him is just like you have said. regretted working with him.
Re: News Writers Needed by burkutu: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
na wa ooo... can you guys elaborate more. I am really considering giving him a shot. thanks
Re: News Writers Needed by QwapsNG: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2021
bb4coker:

Run away from this criminal. And do not work for/with this employer scam artist

Hello Guys

I want to save you from rogue employers who are nothing but fraudsters masquerading themselves as legit employers. This is the case of Kamsi who works for Ifeanyi

He operates telling you that payment will be made after two weeks to only use works you did to cheat you of your hard earned works. This is why he keeps looking for writers and keeps posting threads looking for writers every now and then.

This is simply because he is a thief and writers after working with him not just see him for the thief he is. He is an arrogant irritable and low-life criminal who only wants to build a fortune from people's sweat, blood and labour

I produced articles totalling 9,200 words for this small thief only for him to come close to time for payment, a week after an article was produced to say, an article was bad ,bla bla bla. Upon review after checking, I noticed the article written by my colleague and partner wasn't good. I then told him not to pay for it.

Days later I sent him my invoice to pay for other projects. He then used it as a blackmailing tool to say all works done in the past weeks was bad. Which employer does this.

He is a bitter human being who is as bitter as the devil. He is only doing this because I have a ten man writing team to which he wanted to exploit. He wanted me to give him the contacts of all my team so they work for him and he has direct access to him. By refusing to give him this access and telling him I can't work with him any longer, he then begins to act the devil and started to make us tales that articles that were done over a week ago which were accepted were all suddenly not good

I told him not to pay the remaining peanuts he wanted to send but said to him that I'll come here to warn other writers to run away from this arrogant fool who thinks he's what he's not

Don't work for this petty, low-life criminal who has nothing to do beyond forming what he's not

Save your energy. There are other employers you would love working with on this forum

This one is just a thief. I'm uploading his picture for you to his ugly scam face
Re: News Writers Needed by Gem78: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:
And you will now ask them to reach a threshold of 10,000 before you pay right?

Do your writings yourself.

I jus tire for the person.
Re: News Writers Needed by ThothHermes: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2021
QwapsNG:

Run away from this criminal. And do not work for/with this employer scam artist

Hello Guys

I want to save you from rogue employers who are nothing but fraudsters masquerading themselves as legit employers. This is the case of Kamsi who works for Ifeanyi

He operates telling you that payment will be made after two weeks to only use works you did to cheat you of your hard earned works. This is why he keeps looking for writers and keeps posting threads looking for writers every now and then.

This is simply because he is a thief and writers after working with him not just see him for the thief he is. He is an arrogant irritable and low-life criminal who only wants to build a fortune from people's sweat, blood and labour

I produced articles totalling 9,200 words for this small thief only for him to come close to time for payment, a week after an article was produced to say, an article was bad ,bla bla bla. Upon review after checking, I noticed the article written by my colleague and partner wasn't good. I then told him not to pay for it.

Days later I sent him my invoice to pay for other projects. He then used it as a blackmailing tool to say all works done in the past weeks was bad. Which employer does this.

He is a bitter human being who is as bitter as the devil. He is only doing this because I have a ten man writing team to which he wanted to exploit. He wanted me to give him the contacts of all my team so they work for him and he has direct access to him. By refusing to give him this access and telling him I can't work with him any longer, he then begins to act the devil and started to make us tales that articles that were done over a week ago which were accepted were all suddenly not good

I told him not to pay the remaining peanuts he wanted to send but said to him that I'll come here to warn other writers to run away from this arrogant fool who thinks he's what he's not

Don't work for this petty, low-life criminal who has nothing to do beyond forming what he's not

Save your energy. There are other employers you would love working with on this forum

This one is just a thief. I'm uploading his picture for you to his ugly scam face
How much is he paying you that you have a team for?
It means that your team members are earning less than peanuts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(episode 1) Memoirs Of A Lagos Runs Girl / Words From Abia State University (absu) Gang Rape Scandal. / Writing Contest To Win 20,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.