Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Dilemma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dilemma (1413 Views)

Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Ambrose Alli University Students In Dilemma As ASUU Kick Against Resumption / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2017
I think I have seen a product that cures HIV, Cancer, Malaria and I think all forms of dis-eases via Oxidation processes. This product is banned in the USA, well we know the relationship between Big Pharmas, FDA and the entire medical establishment that make billions from sales of ARV, Chemotherapy etc.

Like I said, I feel I have found a solution that can treat this. I am ready to import these and make it available to the people but the dilemma are;

1. If I chose to monetize it, it has capability of generating income streams of millions of naira per day even from desperately sick people who need to stay alive as long as the drugs work, which ofcourse I know will work.

2. If I give it out on Charity, which I can and if I can sustain but to reach every sick person in the country will require collaboration of other donors.

3. This product can actually be imported under the food/water supplement category so, I dont think I could be breaking the law although I do not plan going to NAFDAC except I intend to monetize it. Again another problem is, if the US government learns that this product is being used, they will compel our Federal Govt to ban this product, which will make me a criminal in the eyes of the law, even for my good doing.

4. Like every other medication, even though no recorded dead as occurred on the use of this product, but I read on Wikipaedia that government has laid allegation of toxicity of this product and sent the invention to jail for a few weeks even though 78,000 people have been treated with this products with record of zero deaths although govt claims one person died.

The dilemma here is, I am scared should someone develop side effects due to this drug, although I havent heard of legitimate claims of death except of govt sources. And the government has refused to test this drug with patients to know the potency but they are massively using the press and law enforcement to hunt the disoverer of this drug. I heard FDA is trying to patent the product and even Red Cross used it one country effectively to treat malaria. Malaria was treated within 1hr to 4hrs of ingesting the solution.

Should I ignore importation of this products for the public even though I know I could save millions of life or I should jeopardize my comfort on account of saving others ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma by Tobitrueman(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmmmm, like the Yorubas would say, "eleyi gidi gan" (this one is strong). This one strong pass me sha o but we all know that every action has a consequence.

I think if there is, you should explore options that would make you anonymous while doing humanity the service of making this lifesaving product available ,first at little or no cost then gradually at a price.

Garri (Eba), as lifesaving food as it is, its founder is anonymous till date.

Doing good comes at a cost. Save a soul today sir. Thank you.

*what am I even saying sef, "eleyi gidi gan o" (this one is strong)

Re: Dilemma by AlvanT(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
I think I have seen a product that cures HIV, Cancer, Malaria and I think all forms of dis-eases via Oxidation processes. This product is banned in the USA, well we know the relationship between Big Pharmas, FDA and the entire medical establishment that make billions from sales of ARV, Chemotherapy etc.

Like I said, I feel I have found a solution that can treat this. I am ready to import these and make it available to the people but the dilemma are;

1. If I chose to monetize it, it has capability of generating income streams of millions of naira per day even from desperately sick people who need to stay alive as long as the drugs work, which ofcourse I know will work.

2. If I give it out on Charity, which I can and if I can sustain but to reach every sick person in the country will require collaboration of other donors.

3. This product can actually be imported under the food/water supplement category so, I dont think I could be breaking the law although I do not plan going to NAFDAC except I intend to monetize it. Again another problem is, if the US government learns that this product is being used, they will compel our Federal Govt to ban this product, which will make me a criminal in the eyes of the law, even for my good doing.

4. Like every other medication, even though no recorded dead as occurred on the use of this product, but I read on Wikipaedia that government has laid allegation of toxicity of this product and sent the invention to jail for a few weeks even though 78,000 people have been treated with this products with record of zero deaths although govt claims one person died.

The dilemma here is, I am scared should someone develop side effects due to this drug, although I havent heard of legitimate claims of death except of govt sources. And the government has refused to test this drug with patients to know the potency but they are massively using the press and law enforcement to hunt the disoverer of this drug. I heard FDA is trying to patent the product and even Red Cross used it one country effectively to treat malaria. Malaria was treated within 1hr to 4hrs of ingesting the solution.

Should I ignore importation of this products for the public even though I know I could save millions of life or I should jeopardize my comfort on account of saving others ?

You once told told us,it's pointless to save one man and neglecting the fact of saving millions of others,and I also deduced that you shouldn't jeopardize yourself saving others.

It's difficult pushing products to the market without NAFDAC approval,their are thousands of food supplements entering our shores daily, most of this medicines have the same composition and different names.I don't know the potency of this idea but;why not reason with the manufacturers they can rebrand the product but with the same potency. I know when the product starts working news will go round and the authorities might detect it it's just difficult when the government is against you it's like fighting your god.Save who you can and don't get your head on a pole saving who you can't, follow your guts. Good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Tobitrueman:
Hmmmmm, like the Yorubas would say, "eleyi gidi gan" (this one is strong). This one strong pass me sha o but we all know that every action has a consequence.

I think if there is, you should explore options that would make you anonymous while doing humanity the service of making this lifesaving product available ,first at little or no cost then gradually at a price.

Garri (Eba), as lifesaving food as it is, its founder is anonymous till date.

Doing good comes at a cost. Save a soul today sir. Thank you.

*what am I even saying sef, "eleyi gidi gan o" (this one is strong)

That becomes the dilemma. Others life Vs my comfort and or safety.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2017
AlvanT:
You once told told us,it's pointless to save one man and neglecting the fact of saving millions of others,and I also deduced that you shouldn't jeopardize yourself saving others.

It's difficult pushing products to the market without NAFDAC approval,their are thousands of food supplements entering our shores daily, most of this medicines have the same composition and different names.I don't know the potency of this idea but;why not reason with the manufacturers they can rebrand the product but with the same potency. I know when the product starts working news will go round and the authorities might detect it it's just difficult when the government is against you it's like fighting your god.Save who you can and don't get your head on a pole saving who you can't, follow your guts. Good morning

Good morning friend. I think yours is a good idea. Been pondering on this all day, yesterday. I will try the option of having the manufacturer package it as water treatment solution and see if it will pass legalization, if not, I might have to just import a couple of units and give to those that may need it.

It is just so confusing when the world government find it easy to sell arms to terrorists but refuse to approve treatment for dying people. I think there is an unwritten script to reduce the world population, because I dont understand why the government refuses blatantly anyone who provides alternative treatment for diseases that they claim not to have a solution. Makes me think hard that these diseases are engineered to reduce population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma by babseg(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2017
I'm really trying hard not to make comment because I want Billyonaire to.. ...........
Re: Dilemma by AlvanT(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Good morning friend. I think yours is a good idea. Been pondering on this all day, yesterday. I will try the option of having the manufacturer package it as water treatment solution and see if it will pass legalization, if not, I might have to just import a couple of units and give to those that may need it.

It is just so confusing when the world government find it easy to sell arms to terrorists but refuse to approve treatment for dying people. I think there is an unwritten script to reduce the world population, because I dont understand why the government refuses blatantly anyone who provides alternative treatment for diseases that they claim not to have a solution. Makes me think hard that these diseases are engineered to reduce population.
sure,for the fact our politicians are stupid I appreciate the fact that they do it in open,we know what we are up against and know how to do deal with it.

The first world? this are criminals in diplomatic masks,American population depend on chlorinated water and it's a fact this water is harmful to health. The are brainwashed and used as pawns, the media is their puppet, say the truth,they'll set up an "accident" to kill you an tag your revelations conspiracy theories and wipe out the evidence. I'm convinced some diseases are bio engineered bots,they have the cure and shut it out to mainstream medicine probably for the fact that when the fear the population might increase and revolt or they are not even human species at all.

I find it hard to believe but I'm thinking aliens are among us,disguised as humans.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2017
AlvanT:
sure,for the fact our politicians are stupid I appreciate the fact that they do it in open,we know what we are up against and know how to do deal with it.

The first world? this are criminals in diplomatic masks,American population depend on chlorinated water and it's a fact this water is harmful to health. The are brainwashed and used as pawns, the media is their puppet, say the truth,they'll set up an "accident" to kill you an tag your revelations conspiracy theories and wipe out the evidence. I'm convinced some diseases are bio engineered bots,they have the cure and shut it out to mainstream medicine probably for the fact that when the fear the population might increase and revolt or they are not even human species at all.

I find it hard to believe but I'm thinking aliens are among us,disguised as humans.

Yeah, I knew that all along. I do not even buy water, I produce my distilled water and even the soaps at my home. No GMO or any other engineered stuff, purely organic food from trusted sources. Even the direction of my library and bedroom where I spend most times when home are arranged to astrologically reflect the alignment of consciousness, then every other things in life takes shape. Without the conscious planning which reflects in everything, one would just be a slave of the chaotic mind, which must be mastered to solve flow in the matrix.

Even though I think I could import these drugs and give them to patients to take at the risk of my own freedom and comfort, I believe that people get what they deserve because they continually and with persistent ignorance ignore our continuous crusade asking them to open their eyes.

These past couple of days, if I reveal the things I have been exposed to, it will really alter the way you live this life, because you will come to a realization that its all consciousness and you can materialize anything instantly at the instant of thought. The speed of consciousness allows this to happen, at the lowest level of consciousness, you can project at square of the speed of light. Its a big deal, because with faith of a mustard seed, I cant believe I am using that word, lets say, if you have no iota of doubts, you could manifest loaves of breads and fishes, physically like Jesus did. But more subtle way, to avoid the shocks will be manifesting them through your intention and all you need will be there. That is how the world was created.

So, I believe that there is a well cordinated system of control to blind humanity from this power which is already in them, making them to look outwards for the tiniest bit of matter or material thing when each individual has the powers to own it all. This is the zero-sum game on the quantum level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma by emmanuelbrown26: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yeah, I knew that all along. I do not even buy water, I produce my distilled water and even the soaps at my home. No GMO or any other engineered stuff, purely organic food from trusted sources. Even the direction of my library and bedroom where I spend most times when home are arranged to astrologically reflect the alignment of consciousness, then every other things in life takes shape. Without the conscious planning which reflects in everything, one would just be a slave of the chaotic mind, which must be mastered to solve flow in the matrix.

Even though I think I could import these drugs and give them to patients to take at the risk of my own freedom and comfort, I believe that people get what they deserve because they continually and with persistent ignorance ignore our continuous crusade asking them to open their eyes.

These past couple of days, if I reveal the things I have been exposed to, it will really alter the way you live this life, because you will come to a realization that its all consciousness and you can materialize anything instantly at the instant of thought. The speed of consciousness allows this to happen, at the lowest level of consciousness, you can project at square of the speed of light. Its a big deal, because with faith of a mustard seed, I cant believe I am using that word, lets say, if you have no iota of doubts, you could manifest loaves of breads and fishes, physically like Jesus did. But more subtle way, to avoid the shocks will be manifesting them through your intention and all you need will be there. That is how the world was created.

So, I believe that there is a well cordinated system of control to blind humanity from this power which is already in them, making them to look outwards for the tiniest bit of matter or material thing when each individual has the powers to own it all. This is the zero-sum game on the quantum level.
if and only the world will have same ideaology and philosophy the world will be a better place to live in its unfortunate that what we have as leaders are vampires in human form, but always bear in mind that i am one of ur followers of ideaology. Together dreams can be achieveable
Re: Dilemma by AlvanT(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

You've changed my life and I'll remain forever indebted to you and your likes who have dropped unsolicited lessons to our self awakening, I now deal with fear and emotions appropriately.

Time is all it will take,all my goals now focus on self enlightenment every other thing is a third party, if men can exhibit this character I'd rather worship them than some God I'll spend sleepless nights praying but to no avail we'll carry on when you guys retire, man must be free. We are tired of this pyramid scheme of control. Thank you once more,may the gods be with you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma by emmanuelbrown26: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
AlvanT:
You've changed my life and I'll remain forever indebted to you and your likes who have dropped unsolicited lessons to our self awakening, I now deal with fear and emotions appropriately.

Time is all it will take,all my goals now focus on self enlightenment every other thing is a third party, if men can exhibit this character I'd rather worship them than some God I'll spend sleepless nights praying but to no avail we'll carry on when you guys retire, man must be free. We are tired of this pyramid scheme of control. Thank you once more,may the gods be with you!!
how did it happen, put me through
Re: Dilemma by edogho(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
Heard free radicals are the causes of such ailments. I can testify to have healed my ulcer by just avoiding them with great effort(avoiding anything that causes and taking vitamins to replace the rogue oxides. Breathing exercises included cos more oxygen is needed to complete them

No pain since then...

will like to know this drug tho especially if it works for rheumatism and arthritis. My old man and woman needs this please.
Re: Dilemma by kilode100(f): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
I'm actually very impressed by the reasoning and intellectual discussion going on here. I wish I can participate but the grammar is too big for me . I will read quietly instead. @Op, I have always followed your threads right from my first moniker to this this one. May God bless You abundantly!

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by AlvanT(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:

how did it happen, put me through
How do I start? I can't even remember when I first read his comment but I think it's something that pertains to astrophysics, I was a skeptic then searching for answers.I was confused on what to believe in.

I went through his comments and was impressed by such logical, funny,scientific and deep answers he had to comments. He was no ordinary dude, I kept going through his comments when I was less busy till it became a habit when I'm in the office during break, on the go and on weekends. I took the next step of researching his ideologies,it that drew from many fields including Buddhism,Hinduism, Jainism, Christianity, science, metaphysics, mysticism and the occult.

I was changing,I but I loved it cos it was for the better,combining other books I've read concerning the ether and dimensions,I began to be aware the we are light beings. I researched about spirit nature and I found out that cameras that managed to capture apparitions show whitish milky figures,the pieces were fitting in.I researched metaphysics and mysticism and wondered how so many "secret" organization practise and believe the same thing,why they think differently from others,even bad people are successful and live happy lives,answers were coming bit by bit.I was impressed, one day I stumbled on the thread concerning the pyramids and the big question crisscrossed my mind "why are we born to die"?.His answer to the question made better sense than the one I was told in religion. I'm still research how negative forces feed on negative energy cos I've come across it in many books.

If only people can come outside the box and examine things for themselves, I'm not saying the path I've chosen is the right but I love the way things are turning out lately.I learnt to "think" and as the question "what if"? ...I won't stop thinking and finding answers cos when I do I'll be doomed.For you to start you must have questioned things,norms and traditions that's the fertile land knowledge can germinate on.Don't believe everything you are told research for yourself and those beyond your reach ponder on it day and night and mark my words...answers will come! Good luck on your quest
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
A drug that cures HIV, Malaria and Cancer in a swoop

Fascinating.

I'm quite intresting in how one particular drug can combat 3 deadly diseases Governmental bodies worldwide has spent billions of dollars and time on.

But a drug that cures 3 Different diseases in one swoop

Permit me to say.......

I don't believe you

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma by babseg(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
SirWere:

Fascinating.

I'm quite intresting in how one particular drug can combat 3 deadly diseases Governmental bodies worldwide has spent billions of dollars and time on.

Permit me to say.......

I don't believe you

You are already here.

I believe him but you should prove it with just one order of the drugs and use it to cure any of the ailments he listed above
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=52678175]I think I have seen a product that cures HIV, Cancer, Malaria and I think all forms of dis-eases via Oxidation processes. This product is banned in the USA, well we know the relationship between Big Pharmas, FDA and the entire medical establishment that make billions from sales of ARV, Chemotherapy etc.

Billyonaire I sent you a pm. Kindly acknowledge it.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2017
SirWere:

Fascinating.

Permit me to say.......

I don't believe you

I believe him. This is simple. Destroy the habitat and the diseases would vanish. I have been thinking along this line for years.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2017
ayxmania:

I believe him. This is simple. Destroy the habitat and the diseases would vanish. I have been thinking along this line for years.
Destroy the habitat
Dude that's not even remotely possible.

Take a look at Cancer for instance. It is an autoimmune disease. The body fighting against itself. There is no "habitat" for it. To destroy that would be to kill the person.
Is the drug meant to kill rather than save shocked shocked

Take HIV. It is a viral disease. Viruses are not active outside a living system. Outside the body, it is a ghost. No, an inaminate object. It does not eat, feed nor respire.
There is no...."habitat" to be destroyed here.
Of course; one can cut down and eventually eradicate the disease via intensive campaigns and careful tracking of those with the virus. Some nasty viruses have left the earth that way.But that is not a drug. Nah; it's simply adequate planning.

Take Malaria.
This is perhaps the only pathogen that COULD be destroyed by destroying its habitat. But, care to think about what that would do to the ecosystem

Draining swamps; cutting down grasses everywhere, insecticide spray in the bogs and slow moving rivers

Care to think of the cost of running such a campaign? The time it would take for the government to successfully reach every possible abode? Care to think of the damage it would do to the ecosystem?

All this compared to the negligble benefit it would bring : Yes, malaria would be eradicated but another disease will take its place.
History has shown that.

So sire, it might not be that simple..........

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2017
SirWere:

Destroy the habitat
Dude that's not even remotely possible.

Take a look at Cancer for instance. It is an autoimmune disease. The body fighting against itself. There is no "habitat" for it. To destroy that would be to kill the person.
Is the drug meant to kill rather than save shocked shocked

Take HIV. It is a viral disease. Viruses are not active outside a living system. Outside the body, it is a ghost. No, an inaminate object. It does not eat, feed nor respire.
There is no...."habitat" to be destroyed here.
Of course; one can cut down and eventually eradicate the disease via intensive campaigns and careful tracking of those with the virus. Some nasty viruses have left the earth that way.But that is not a drug. Nah; it's simply adequate planning.

Take Malaria.
This is perhaps the only pathogen that COULD be destroyed by destroying its habitat. But, care to think about what that would do to the ecosystem

Draining swamps; cutting down grasses everywhere, insecticide spray in the bogs and slow moving rivers

Care to think of the cost of running such a campaign? The time it would take for the government to successfully reach every possible abode? Care to think of the damage it would do to the ecosystem?

All this compared to the negligble benefit it would bring : Yes, malaria would be eradicated but another disease will take its place.
History has shown that.

So sire, it might not be that simple..........

I like your response. However, for us to know the causes of these diseases, we need to know their composition. Please note, I'm not in the sciences, I'm an Arts major. My readings have shown that cancer is like other body tissues however that likes sugar (in all it's forms). So, if the sugar level is cut low, it'll affect the cancerous tissues (although might result into another thing that can be easily treated).
On HIV, a doctor in Germany has finished work on it as late as the 80's. He removed some blood samples from the host, put more O2 and Ozone (O3) into it, then gradually infuses the hosts. It has been tested. Also, the use of H2O2 hydrogen peroxide and water is possible. A particular level of H2O2 is not dangerous, and can destroy the diseases leaving the blood cells alone. You can Google Dr Kierf and Oxytherapy.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
ayxmania:

I like your response. However, for us to know the causes of these diseases, we need to know their composition. Please note, I'm not in the sciences, I'm an Arts major. My readings have shown that cancer is like other body tissues however that likes sugar (in all it's forms). So, if the sugar level is cut low, it'll affect the cancerous tissues (although might result into another thing that can be easily treated).
On HIV, a doctor in Germany has finished work on it as late as the 80's. He removed some blood samples from the host, put more O2 and Ozone (O3) into it, then gradually infuses the hosts. It has been tested. Also, the use of H2O2 hydrogen peroxide and water is possible. A particular level of H2O2 is not dangerous, and can destroy the diseases leaving the blood cells alone. You can Google Dr Kierf and Oxytherapy.
Hello, nice one.
When you say it like that, your posts make a lotta sense.
Cancer, in its early stages, can be treated, as you claimed. Infact, there are, I believe, many cases of people who recovered from cancer compeletely without undergoing any sort of chemotherapy or taking expensive drugs.
However, the problem is, people don't really know when cancer starts. Hence, by the time they start treatment it's already progressed where such simple things like abstaining from sugar can't work anymore.

Oh; and the Oxytherapy treatment is a very fascinating read. It seems rather too simplistic but sometimes the hardest questions have the simplest answer.Thanks for pointing it out to me bro, I go continue research for am cheesy

BTW : I no sabi say tedderlites dey chyke babes like that. Them be gentle guys naa.....grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma by emmanuelbrown26: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

pls i sent u a PM, waiting for ur reply
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:

I am sorry if I dont respond to PMs, I try as much as possible to remain anonymous in the face of constant threats and insults on my person based on my dissent views. But I can respond to every inquiry right on the threads.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am sorry if I dont respond to PMs, I try as much as possible to remain anonymous in the face of constant threats and insults on my person based on my dissent views. But I can respond to every inquiry right on the threads.
@Billyonaire, what's your say about rosicrucians, and how can one acquire this hidden knowledge you speak of all the time?
I know the questions may seem totally out of place, please try your best to reply.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2017
IFEANNYI:

@Billyonaire, what's your say about rosicrucians, and how can one acquire this hidden knowledge you speak of all the time?
I know the questions may seem totally out of place, please try your best to reply.

Amorc is fantastic, but it is not a religion, its a mystical school with Religo-scientific approach to the Theory of Everything, the unified field theory. So, this theory of everything is so coincise theorically, that you could wake tomorrow and your ask you about God and the Universe and you be able to use basic scientific terms or basic vernacular to tell your son about everything including God etc, even equation.

My answer is, study everying, every religion has a piece of the puzzle. Once you solve this puzzle, you get materialistic, cos we need you here. And every other thing, shall be added unto you.
Re: Dilemma by emmanuelbrown26: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
AlvanT:

How do I start? I can't even remember when I first read his comment but I think it's something that pertains to astrophysics, I was a skeptic then searching for answers.I was confused on what to believe in.

I went through his comments and was impressed by such logical, funny,scientific and deep answers he had to comments. He was no ordinary dude, I kept going through his comments when I was less busy till it became a habit when I'm in the office during break, on the go and on weekends. I took the next step of researching his ideologies,it that drew from many fields including Buddhism,Hinduism, Jainism, Christianity, science, metaphysics, mysticism and the occult.

I was changing,I but I loved it cos it was for the better,combining other books I've read concerning the ether and dimensions,I began to be aware the we are light beings. I researched about spirit nature and I found out that cameras that managed to capture apparitions show whitish milky figures,the pieces were fitting in.I researched metaphysics and mysticism and wondered how so many "secret" organization practise and believe the same thing,why they think differently from others,even bad people are successful and live happy lives,answers were coming bit by bit.I was impressed, one day I stumbled on the thread concerning the pyramids and the big question crisscrossed my mind "why are we born to die"?.His answer to the question made better sense than the one I was told in religion. I'm still research how negative forces feed on negative energy cos I've come across it in many books.

If only people can come outside the box and examine things for themselves, I'm not saying the path I've chosen is the right but I love the way things are turning out lately.I learnt to "think" and as the question "what if"? ...I won't stop thinking and finding answers cos when I do I'll be doomed.For you to start you must have questioned things,norms and traditions that's the fertile land knowledge can germinate on.Don't believe everything you are told research for yourself and those beyond your reach ponder on it day and night and mark my words...answers will come! Good luck on your quest
well i pm u, lets discuss better
Re: Dilemma by AlvanT(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:

Billyonaire don't reply pms to the best of my knowledge... lol.Although I've seen threads he told people to pm him.You don't contact him he contacts to you.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

That becomes the dilemma. Others life Vs my comfort and or safety.
Good sir I have been really inspired by your posts. Please I will love to learn more from you as a mentor. Please how do reach you? Whatsapp? Pm?
Re: Dilemma by lookyzy: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2022

Amorc is fantastic, but it is not a religion, its a mystical school with Religo-scientific approach to the Theory of Everything, the unified field theory. So, this theory of everything is so coincise theorically, that you could wake tomorrow and your ask you about God and the Universe and you be able to use basic scientific terms or basic vernacular to tell your son about everything including God etc, even equation.

My answer is, study everying, every religion has a piece of the puzzle. Once you solve this puzzle, you get materialistic, cos we need you here. And every other thing, shall be added unto you.

(1) (Reply)

You Fail Becausr You Make Poor Decisions (learn What Decisions Are The Best) / 2017 Jamb:Correction Of Errors Made During Registration Now Possible / Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State Post UTME Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.