Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy (42068 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Billiondoe: 1:21am On Jan 10, 2017
This facebook user Ganiyu Dangote was left heartbroken after his girlfriend left him for a yahoo boy. Read his story below

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Money can't buy genuine love I tell you but it can buy pretentious love.

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Bluezy13(m): 1:43am On Jan 10, 2017
Money can give you quality education to compose quality sentences.

369 Likes 13 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Lionbite(m): 1:51am On Jan 10, 2017
18 million naira?. judefcc come and see the person that stole your money o

163 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by LecciGucci: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2017
all these yoruba gals sef na so dem dey eye me here think say i be yahoo guy.. dem no dey carry eye see yahoo guy.

7 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 10, 2017
grin

Money makes the world go around...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Lionbite(m): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Money makes the world go around...

baby rest your eyeballs just for one night now.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by sweerychick(f): 2:43am On Jan 10, 2017
What an Irony? His name is dangote grin

39 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Lionbite:

baby rest your eyeballs just for one night now.

Hahahaaha... Come on my side u will see this bright light Mr. Sun is giving me grin

It's almost midday here ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Lionbite(m): 3:05am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaaha... Come on my side u will see this bright light Mr. Sun is giving me grin

It's almost midday here ooo
really? where's that
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Cholls(m): 4:45am On Jan 10, 2017
my brother take heart.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
c weda na pretentious, stale,fake,real,true love,love na love jareh

3 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Opistorincos(m): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2017
It's not about the money really, it's about the dude's command of english

43 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 10, 2017
Bros , jst locate judeefcc na him thief ur babe

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by mustybobo(m): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2017
Dey say money does not answereth all things, my brother na lie. In dis part of d world, it does except for medical
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by MrGreenMavro: 6:11am On Jan 10, 2017
y
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by johnstar(m): 6:27am On Jan 10, 2017
How is dis a news, i nor even understand weytn una dey talk here

Dis sh1t happens everyday so what?

13 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by NegeduGrace(f): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2017
people who behaves like that will always regret @the end

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by wristbangle: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:

cheesycheesy

Don't look at the blunders. Just pick a lesson from the story

31 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by abdulaz: 7:05am On Jan 10, 2017
Love is love though, whether fake or genuine. Only time tells the difference. Just bleep all the who.res and move on jare, na one innocent maga go still marry them put for house.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Omotayor123(f): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2017
sorry lover boy; D
The girl obviously learnt a hard lesson.undecided
Some people love for money ehn...lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by jericco1(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Shocking o. Girls and money work in tandem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Kondomatic(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
What's the difference between this your genuine love and the one that money can buy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Ginaz(f): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2017
But it doesn't matter na, everybody with his own destiny. They weren't met to be, and by the way, what has the guy achieved all these years? undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
What's the difference between this your genuine love and the one that money can buy?
Genuine love will make her stay with you even when you are broke but fake love won't.

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Kondomatic(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
Genuine love will make her stay with you even when you are broke but fake love won't.
Love is love and there is always a reason to love so I don't get this your genuine love ish at all.

3 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by kuljustiz(f): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:

bros which one be your own. some people are always quick to condemn others. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Bishops10(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Contact:08176255344/Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com Help a bro in need.Thanks
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:

No. That someone genuinely loves you does not mean they cant leave you for a rich guy but it doesnt also mean they will stop loving you and start loving the rich guy after leaving you

7 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2017
What money can actually buy in terms of relationship is "s*x" and loyalty.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy by CyberGypsy(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2017
wet in consign me undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.