Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic (3232 Views)

They Say Black Is Beautiful, But Beyond Colour Something Else Is Important: / Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic / Beautiful And Affordable Neck Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic by solidsexdoll: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2017
This collection of solid sex doll is large and impressive. There are so many of them here that you can choose from. Lovers of solid sex dolls are spoilt for choice when looking to acquire a solid sex doll from us. They all look very human and feel very human. Maybe they feel even better than human—this is the extent of their quality.
You can look through this very large collection of amazing solid sex dolls so as to find the one that you feel is suited to your needs. You can purchase as many as of these solid sex dolls as you like and you can do as many things with as you like.
These very lifelike Japanese dolls are made of quality silicone but look and feel as though they are made of flesh and bone like any normal person. Theirs is skin much better than any you have ever laid eyes on. You have definitely dreamed of the perfect woman with the perfect features and everything before. These solid sex dolls are the perfect woman you have been dreaming about.
No other person anywhere else in the world will make you feel quite as good as these solid sex dolls will. They are beautiful and realistic, and you can do whatever you wish to do to them—without any sort of consequences or chide. Once you buy any of these realistic solid sex dolls, it will belong to you forever.
Every person wants that one person who will let him take full control of her at any time he wishes. Every single one of these Lifelike Adult Dolls is made to be dutiful to you and you alone. Also, it will maintain her spectacular and almost unreal looks at all times, regardless of what you want to do with it. The fact that it belongs to only you mean that you can even modify the bodily features and the articles of clothing so as to suit whatever your mood is at that particular time.

1 Share

Re: Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2017
cheesy

Oohh... How much is the cost of each doll?

1 Like

Re: Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic by owanguy(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

I B U NOR DEY SATISFY UR MAN
U WAN BUY FOR AM
Re: Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2017
owanguy:

I B U NOR DEY SATISFY UR MAN
U WAN BUY FOR AM

grin

I don't really mind it ooo... And the OP said u can modify ur own doll whatever u like wink and I am interested to get one
Re: Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2017
I could modify one to look like 1bkaye then
Re: Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2017
justscorchone:
I could modify one to look like 1bkaye then
Creepy
Re: Solid Sex Doll Is Beautiful And Realistic by solidsexdoll: 2:21am On Jan 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Thank you very much for your inquiry, we have many years of doll manufacturing experience, each of us seriously. We produce 100% silicone dolls, and price concessions, choose us, you will not regret it.

E-mail:sales@solidsexdoll.com

If you want to buy or Customize one====>http://www.solidsexdoll.com/

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Online From Mr Price In Nigeria / Whats The Difference Between SUIT & COAT / Where Can I Have Brazilian Waxing Done In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.