Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Join Me And Over 500 Who Subscribed To Learn Programming This Season. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Join Me And Over 500 Who Subscribed To Learn Programming This Season. (1069 Views)

Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. / Can Someone Learn Programming On His Own? / I Want A Skilled Developer To Join Me On A Project! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me And Over 500 Who Subscribed To Learn Programming This Season. by blogtostay: 5:39am On Jan 10, 2017
You can break down the resistance to technology by learning how to do it by yourself.

I did it, and you too can do it. Programming is just like learning other courses.

Truly, technology cannot make up for a poor product or for bad business decisions and poor management practices, but for certainty, we can say as a general rule that, those who take advantage of what technology has to offer are apt to be more successful on their own than those who try to muddle through by doing everything the old fashion way.

Upon this proven fact, we still encounter this type of techno-phobia every minute in our lives.

These people have for one reason or the other resisted investing time and energy to bring their offices, businesses and aspirations, up to the level of sophistication better equipped, that have been provided by today’s technology that you can carry your mortar and bricks office in a brief case moving around.

Most of my faithful subscribers, some I know virtually made my spirit not relaxed when they asked questions like, I never tried my hands in such, and how can I be able to do it? How does it work? And finally some end up sinking it deep inside their sub-conscious mind that, they cannot do it.

Well, I know you can, it is just that empty partner called, FEAR. I know him very well since I encountered him and noticed he is only empty, I realized I created what he uses to exist. Then I quit fearing him, knowing the fact that I am his master-mind. (I am talking to that fear).

So, all you need to customize that your blog or business site the way you want it depends on you now. Whether you have money or not, it all depends on your ability to take action, Money should not be a hindrance now because; I have made it easy for you. All you need to do is join me here http://www.blogtostay.com/compuhome.php to know what you need to achieve that fit.

(1) (Reply)

Create An Android App Within 24 Hours. / How To Reconfigure Database Connection / For Girls Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.