Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Isn't The Radio Rocking No More?/ How Will They Stop Downloads Etc: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Isn't The Radio Rocking No More?/ How Will They Stop Downloads Etc: (689 Views)

Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It / Nigerian Artists Stage Performance, When Will They Stop Cheating Us? / Why Isn't Nigerian Music Very Popular Internationally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't The Radio Rocking No More?/ How Will They Stop Downloads Etc: by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 24, 2009
Is someone paying radio stations to play crappy music? I mean they can play a wak song 50 times a day but good songs once a day. What da hell is going on? Everytime I turn on the radio in my car, I feel like crashing cause it the music they play sucks so bad. It's the same lady gaga, lil wayne, and some wak asses getting played all the time.

Download need to stop. It has hurt the industry so bad, people lost interest in music. Walking to the stores to cop that new album with your luch money was fun. Artist barely spend time with making music anymore cause they know majority will download it off the internet. I thing Media needs to be disabled on internet no media file allowed. If they can pull that off, it will help artists a lot. I know some cheap asses will be here trying to justify why they download songs off the internet instead of buy it. Itunes bearshare, Napster etc, got to go.
Re: Why Isn't The Radio Rocking No More?/ How Will They Stop Downloads Etc: by tanimz(f): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2009
Im sorry about downloading, thats one thing with technology-dualism, its got its negative sides.

I dont think downloading could ever be stopped. Unless all actions on the internet are monitored(which I doubt)

(1) (Reply)

What’s Up, Naija’s Best Albums Of 2009 / (mtv) Nigeria's Lola Okusami: A Powerful Songwriter Backed By Real Emotion / Radio Competition: Predict Who Will Be In The Final And Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.