Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Recruitment Agency - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recruitment Agency (702 Views)

New Recruitment Agency Debuts, Set To Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria / Apply For Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment 2018 / A Saudi Recruitment Agency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Agency by Pamelayoung: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Dear NLers,

Please how genuine is Ainet business solutions? They claim to be a recruiting agency for cruise ship. Their office is situated at 38 Allen Avenue Ikeja.
Re: Recruitment Agency by Cashmind92: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2017
You have your CV? You have a qualification? You want a good life? You want a 9/5 job? ALL THESE ARE WONDERFUL AND RELEVANT!!!! But please beautiful SOUL have you ever thought of being INDEPENDENT? or having an ICING on your current J O B? Smart work pays well because you do extraordinary thinking which burns more ENERGY. AS THE MANAGER OF SHALI GLOBAL SERVICES, I WANT WE ALL TO BUILD OURSELVES IN A LEVEL THAT OUR FINANCE SPEAKS LOUD AND I WANT TO SAY WE ARE OPEN TO RECEIVE SOUND MINDS WHO CAN WORK WITH US AS REPRESENTATIVES NOT '"agents"' PUT IN YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND BRING OUT CASH FOR YOUR SELF. if you believe you can, you can. Contact us today and benefit by earning real good from each client we get from you. HAVE A NICE DAY BEAUTIFUL SOUL 0808-564-7947

(1) (Reply)

Please Friends I Received A Message For Job Interview : / What Should You Do To Make Your Wedding Special? / Incredible!! This Man Wears High Heels To Work Everyday Just Like Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.