Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB (13947 Views)

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by KingstonDome: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra have said that foreign and international observers would today storm Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria for the trial of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

They said this I'm a statement released. The statement read: "The indigenous people of Biafra IPOB worldwide and it’s leadership want to use this opportunity to inform Biafrans, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom all over the world that the court case on the 10th January 2017 in Abuja between our leader and the prophet of our time Mazi Nnamd Kanu and the Federal Government of Nigeria will be monitored by international observers.

” The groups that will be on ground in Abuja to monitor the events in the court that day will be International Human Rights Groups, Int’l Media organisations and other foreign observers who will storm Abuja for this case that has caught the attention of the world. ”

All Indigenous People of Biafra family members are expected to be in Abuja on that day 10th of January 2017. This is to let the world know how formidable and resolute we are towards ensuring that justice is done in the case of our leader and to remind the world that the restoration of our God given nation called Biafra is irreversible and on course. ”

Therefore, we are expecting the entire members of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) and Biafrans that resides around Abuja and it’s environs to be in court on that faithful day in Abuja to witness the court proceedings of the case between our leader and Muhammadu Buhari.

The world must know that the presiding judge Binta Nyako is from the same town as Buhari. She is Fulani and a practicing Muslim. ”

We also expect Nigeria media companies, both electronic and print media outfits, traders, artisans, drivers and reputable human rights organisations in Nigeria and other African countries to come and monitor the court sitting in Abuja. ”

That day we shall be waiting for the imported masquerades from Ghana and Cameroon to appear as Buhari witnesses against our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be exposed by the international observers, international media outfits and the international human rights organisations designated to monitor Nyako Binta with her secret trial pattern on the said date.”

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/international-observers-to-monitor.html?m=1[/url]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Ten12(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2017
Pls wen you succeed with Biadra will you allow me come back with my big ass Yoruba bsbee...i know we can hardly find such ass in dat country nd I love big ass

my only worry

9 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Baawaa(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2017
Nnamdi kanu the mumu of the century,those who pushed you to this level are enjoying their freedoms.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by DozieInc(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2017
KingstonDome:

The world must know that the presiding judge Binta Nyako is from the same town as Buhari. She is Fulani and a practicing Muslim. ”
Noted... Also Buhari has refused to confirm a CJN because he is not Fulani, NEPOTISM at it's peak.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by KingstonDome: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2017
DozieInc:

Noted... Also Buhari has refused to confirm a CJN because he is not Fulani, NEPOTISM at it's peak.

Hmmmmm.....Buhari sha

Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 seun

3 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by okeyglm: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2017
One of johnson suleman prophecy
Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by KingstonDome: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2017
okeyglm:

Seriously shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by jumper524(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2017
oluwa abeg give did people dia Biafra so dey can underpopulate my land amen.

7 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by jazinogold(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2017
angry

EVEN IF MONITOR LIZARD COME MONITOR THE TRIALS...WHAT WILL BE WILL STILL BE angry

8 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Casilik: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
okeyglm:
Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Armaggedon: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Ten12:
Pls wen you succeed with Biadra will you allow me come back with my big ass Yoruba bsbee...i know we can hardly find such ass in dat country nd I love big ass

my only worry
No, you can only stay back with your people.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by killsmith(f): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
#freennamdikanu....

25 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by abdulaz: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Anyone that is a threat to Nigeria's unity should be incarcerated. He made a huge mistake by using hate speeches and false propaganda to promote his selfish course.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Boscojugunu(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
grin
Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by samx4real(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
All I can SEE is...

Victory for the Ibos...

25 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Sanchez01: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2017
I thought they said Kanu's capture was part of Biafra's grand plan to 'cripple' Nigeria. undecided

7 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by sakalisis(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2017
Goid
Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by grandeoj09(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2017
jumper524:

may the deity of my ancestor grant you your heart desire cos it's what have been appeasing the Igba Irumole for .

3 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by brownhawk: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2017
KingstonDome:
The Indigenous People of Biafra have said that foreign and international observers would today storm Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria for the trial of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

They said this I'm a statement released. The statement read: "The indigenous people of Biafra IPOB worldwide and it’s leadership want to use this opportunity to inform Biafrans, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom all over the world that the court case on the 10th January 2017 in Abuja between our leader and the prophet of our time Mazi Nnamd Kanu and the Federal Government of Nigeria will be monitored by international observers.

” The groups that will be on ground in Abuja to monitor the events in the court that day will be International Human Rights Groups, Int’l Media organisations and other foreign observers who will storm Abuja for this case that has caught the attention of the world. ”

All Indigenous People of Biafra family members are expected to be in Abuja on that day 10th of January 2017. This is to let the world know how formidable and resolute we are towards ensuring that justice is done in the case of our leader and to remind the world that the restoration of our God given nation called Biafra is irreversible and on course. ”

Therefore, we are expecting the entire members of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) and Biafrans that resides around Abuja and it’s environs to be in court on that faithful day in Abuja to witness the court proceedings of the case between our leader and Muhammadu Buhari.

We also expect Nigeria media companies, both electronic and print media outfits, traders, artisans, drivers and reputable human rights organisations in Nigeria and other African countries to come and monitor the court sitting in Abuja. ”

That day we shall be waiting for the imported masquerades from Ghana and Cameroon to appear as Buhari witnesses against our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be exposed by the international observers, international media outfits and the international human rights organisations designated to monitor Nyako Binta with her secret trial pattern on the said date.”

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/international-observers-to-monitor.html?m=1[/url]

they can monitor all they want either ways the bastard is going to jail. lols

6 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Free101(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Anyi na bia

1 Like

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by sirugos(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
jumper524:
simple sentence you can't write.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by cuminside: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Sanchez01:
I thought they said Kanu's capture was part of Biafra's grand plan to 'cripple' Nigeria. undecided

Absolutely and the crippling has begun already. The whole world is watching and your bus driver does not know what to do about him.

18 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Thobiy(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Make dem jus free this man

6 Likes

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by kozmokaz(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Something big is about to happen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by princeakins(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2017
where are my nairaland observers cool

1 Like

Re: International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB by Sanchez01: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2017
cuminside:

Absolutely and the crippling has begun already. The whole world is watching and your bus driver does not know what to do about him.
So why was he screaming in court the other day? You mean to tell me Biafra's 'grand plan' is to 'summon' the whole world to the trial while ultimata are issued as always

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: South-west Farmers May Resort To Self-defence - Afenifere / Nigeria Six Arms Of Government / Ahmad Addresses Akpabio's Confessional Statement On Election Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.