Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (31723 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome 1st Baby After 22yrs Of Marriage(pics) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by ebosie11(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2017
CROSS RIVER BLESSED AS FAMILY WELCOMES QUINTUPLETS

After ten years of waiting a couple was today blessed with quintuplets comprising of three girls and two boys in the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital. According to history, this would be the first time the UCTH, and Cross River State as a whole is witnessing such a miracle.

The proud father of the quintuplets, Dr. Ekpo Edet, could not hold back his joy and excitement as he could be seen beaming with smiles. Dr Edet said “I want to thank God almighty, He’s a faithful God. The first time in the history of Cross River State, the first time in the history of UCTH. Five at a go! God has been just been faithful as we have concluded the first phase and the doctors have confirmed that the babies are kicking. We are entering into the second phase and I know it’s not going to be easy but I solicit for support from all well-meaning Nigerians, all my friends and well-wishers.

Speaking upon meeting the parents of the quintuplets, Dr Linda Ayade, the wife of the governor expressed her delight as this was another first in the State’s history. She said it’s a sign of good tidings in the state and country at large. She thanked the new mother for opting for professional services of birth attendants. Her Excellency after showering the babies with prayers further made a donation of one million naira to the celebrating couple and another five hundred thousand naira to the medical experts who made sure the babies were delivered successfully. Including the lady that had a set of twins upon entering the new year.

The State Commissioner for Health , Dr. Inyang Asibong, congratulated the father of the babies who in spite of the whole tension and expectations during the period of the pregnancy was steadfast as it has been a long wait for the couple. She thanked the very capable Obstetrics and Gynecology team for their professionalism and also the pediatrics team who will be taking over to ensure the babies stay healthy.

Dr. Ayade alongside the State Commissioner for Health , Dr Inyang Asibong also made a donation of an incubator machine to the hospital on behalf of Cross River State Government .

The Commissioner for Women Affairs, Mrs. Stella Odey as well as the commissioner for Information and Orientation, Mrs. Rosemary Archibong, and the DG, Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency, Dr Betta Edu , were on hand to lend their support to the jubilant family as they look to encourage other well-meaning Cross Riverians to follow suit.

The quintuplets who were born between 10:50am and 10:54am this morning weighed between 1.45kg and 1.75kg are currently in the Special Care Babies Unit of the Teaching Hospital and are in very good condition.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-couple-welcome-quintuplets.html?m=1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by ebosie11(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by ebosie11(f): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2017
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Theyveedo(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2017
This is a 5* delivery

This great.
Awesome God.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Awesome God
I Wish Myself Something Like This, I Mean The Babies When They Come In Team

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by golddust6000(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Their is power in the name of Jesus

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by nerilove(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2017
May the name of the Lord be praised. This is a magnificent feat. Congrats

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by MaziOmenuko: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2017
This report reeks of ignorance: what will happen if you report of the in vitro fertilisation method deployed in this case? Medical science has gone beyond the anonymous report of five-ti-ples with 'miracle' tag.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Divay22(f): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2017
God you are good o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Rilwayne001: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Thank God for them. This is a blessing indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by jazinogold(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2017
cheesy

This is what i call divine compensation...that moment when God decided to embarass you with his blessings cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by curvilicious: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Good is faithful

Mummykyrti
Towerofgrace
Thehomemaker
Loisemm
Pwettymii
Ogunbekun
Lavivaavril
Elixir123
Miraclebaby
Fpeter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Tdarry: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2017
They always forget to thank fertility drugs and IVF

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by flyca: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2017
The "miracle" of medical science cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by iamsmile(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
Awesome God
I Wish Myself Something Like This
After waiting 10 years?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Kennitrust(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by anyicash(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2017
The LORD is good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by sakalisis(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2017
Jehovah is Good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by datola: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This report reeks of ignorance: what will happen if you report of the in vitro fertilisation method deployed in this case? Medical science has gone beyond the anonymous report of five-ti-ples with 'miracle' tag.

In everything, give thanks to God. He is the source of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Ginaz(f): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2017
The lady in pink is so pretty and natural and well clothed too. Thank God for his miracles for the couples, may the children be blessed.

God lives. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by jericco1(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2017
Reward
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by nanizle(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2017
Dem no go mention fertility treatment now angry

Letting ignorance to thrive... more money for pastorpreneurs I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by niggafajo(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2017
our God is a miracle worker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Temitope91(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2017
The issue of people given birth to more than two I don't really understand, hw does it happen.. Just thinking
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by curvilicious: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2017
datola:

In everything, give thanks to God. He is the source of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Exactly kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Iamsmile, Why You So Negative. I Meant I Love Em Babies When They Comes In Bunch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by ianSweet(f): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Great
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Wowww shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) by offorngozi(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2017
smiley i like this story. God is Good

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.