Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] (27515 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2017
We broke the news last year about Peter Okoye's new exquisite mansion and the singer has since been sharing photos of different parts of the magnificent edifice.

Peter took to social media days ago to show off the huge poolside that gets constantly filled up from a fountain built into the fence of the house.

See some of the snapshots below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/peter-okoye-of-p-square-shows-off-his.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by dacovajnr: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by hushshinani(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
this guy asbove me ehhh!!!!
God dey watch u for hijacking my ftc ooo

I must report u to police.... lozzz

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by qhilo(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

We broke the news last year about Peter Okoye's new exquisite mansion and the singer has since been sharing photos of different parts of the magnificent edifice.

Peter took to social media days ago to show off the huge poolside that gets constantly filled up from a fountain built into the fence of the house.

See some of the snapshots below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/peter-okoye-of-p-square-shows-off-his.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3
Mula talking

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2017

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2017
At least this one didn't join his fellow ibos in drug peddling. His brothers should emulate him.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by detiosa(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by sheedy407(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Dont know wats wrong with all these bloggers.
He cant chill in a place and snap pictures again?
This pool is located at NO 12,Valley Osborn road,Abuja,i still remember the structure well because i have been der and then bloggers turned it to Peter's house cos he snapped der.

37 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by George2016(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Great
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2017
angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by abbeyoye2001(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2017
correct
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Adonis3: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2017

Everyone just displaying wealth from Davido to MC galaxy to Kcee and now this one... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Only one who has the money has right to call it vanity

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Lemme just drink my garri in peace

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2017
No Privacy...neighbors watching. Why would he build his house there in such an open, unsecured neighborhood as a celebrity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by softMarket(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2017
And someone will open his mouth and tell me that money cannot buy happiness!!

Oga...its better than am cry nd swinning in that pool than am crying and can't even buy pure water!! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by ayodejijoshua(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2017
like yur mama mba bt like me correct
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Cutecharlz(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2017
the young man should invest wisely
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by BrutalJab: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2017
coolesmile:
At least this one didn't join his fellow ibos in drug peddling. His brothers should emulate him.

Just use your Ewedu/Amala grey box for once naa.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2017
angry

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by jazinogold(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Donald7610: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
sheedy407:
This pool is located at NO 12,Valley Osborn road,Abuja,i still remember the structure well because i have been der and then bloggers turned it to Peter's house cos he snapped der.
Lindaikeji
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Ojestas(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2017
sheedy407:
Maybe . . .But this ain't osborn road, abuja. . This is psquare crib in Banana island, Lagos
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by deebrain(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2017
coolesmile:

Afonja.

Emulate wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by shamecurls(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Something he should have used for fish pond

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
poverty take this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by KnightSucre(f): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Am late again
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by KnightSucre(f): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Cr7

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by thunderbabs: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
sheedy407:

Lol, Nairaland CEO busted
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Hanendez(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
hushshinani:
this guy asbove me ehhh!!!! God dey watch u for hijacking my ftc ooo
I must report u to police.... lozzz
Do not take the name of the LORD in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by rugged7(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Afonjas & JEALOUSY undecided
SMH

coolesmile:

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by amicable212(f): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
enjoy ur money dear, you worked for it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by AvsGot007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
poverty take this
what's the Name of this dude? I got his pic Lotta 'em on my phone.... he's always crying! who knows his problem?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit / Tonto Dikeh Hints She Now Has A Man In Her Life / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.