Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda (3055 Views)

Pls Help Choose: Toyota RAV4 Or Honda CRV / Used Car Parts Of Honda, Toyota, Nissan For Sale / Toks Cars(land Rover, Jaguar, Bmw, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen,benz,lexus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 4:44am On Nov 24, 2009
Ok, I have been here for a week now looking for a car. Time to buy the car and move on. Buying and shipping and clearing will be a hassle for me although I can do it if pushed but I will rather have it ready and I pay the piper.

Year 2002 and above
America specs
Interior - either leather or no leather
Either a Camry, Accord, Maxima or Altima
Clean
Strong Engine
Adequate Mileage
VIN
Please it can't be a lemon it is gonna be a gift.

I am not in the country so I will send representative to check out the car, inspect it and report to me - if the coast is clear, I pay in dollar equivalent.
I need advice, will the car be registered for me by the seller, if not can they do that. It needs to go East by road after purchase.
Somebody will pick the car up from where you operate and take back to the East, so it needs to be registered in Lagos with Lagos license plate.

Anyone take installation payment? I can break it into 3 - just asking I know that 100% of the dealers will say no. But I want you to know that I am scared myself, wiring the money to a complete stranger and not knowing if I am being scamed or not. Who can I trust? Anyway, if you have the car for this price with my answers let me know. It is time for action so that I can move on. Thanks to all my Nairaland car contacts.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by KunleA2(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2009
Where are you presently? You were inquiring about auctions and stuff the other thread.

Are you talking of "all inclusive" price? Buying, shipping, clearing etc
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2009
yes all inclusive, I have my eyes open for Auctions as well as buying from here, anyone that comes first, I will take. If I get a car within my budget on Nairaland, I will buy. If I get a good priced car at Auction, I will buy then ship myself, which ever comes first.

I deh abroad.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by KunleA2(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2009
This is a very TALL order. Let go thru the numbers that cannot be negotiable.

Budget:$7700

Shipping $1400

Clearing: $1600

Rest : $4700

With that money, i think may be you might be lucky to get something like an Altima/Maxima with a high mileage (130k or so)

Also dont forget the cost of running around. Even at auctions, its not guaranteed that you will find what you are looking for the same day you went there. So theres a cost of going from one auction to the other etc.

After you do get the car, there will be transportation cost or some type of delivery cost that will be involved. Certainly to the port. Also you WILL find one or two things to repair on the car. No matter what cos its used and its a 2002. undecided

Might be full service, oil change, tires, brakes, alignment etc. Thats why you need to reserve like $500 - $1,000. Especially its a gift, you want everything to work right before handing over the ride.

What state are you in? I am glad that you are here yourself and you can see the ground yourself. So if you get a "better" deal in Naija be very careful cos nothing goes for nothing.

If it can't be bought here cheap, it certainly cant be sold for cheap. undecided

Unless of course there's an issue with the car.

What state are you in again?
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2009
The inclusive price I meant was car, shipping and clearance, not driving the car to Eastern Nigeria or license, I know that will be extra cost.

Send me your email and we can chat more.

If you can find me a car yourself at an auction preferable in the East Coast where shipping is cheaper, I will pay for the cost of delivery and clearance and you can charge your commission. I don't like going to auctions to be honest with u and shipping from Cali is the worst cos of the distance to the ports creating more expense.

I'm in Cali
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by KunleA2(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2009
send me email at: promise72@yahoo.com

I live in cali but in florida presently. i am still up. Do it quickly. Will call you 2nite. send me your phone number.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2009
I have emailed you, about to call it a nite soon.

Which part of Cali do you live in and when are you coming back to Cali or will you be in Florida for a while?
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
Like Kunle said, You might be able to get something of high mileage.

If you willing to do the clearing in Nigeria yourself, i might be able to get you the following:

2002 Nissan Maxima - $6100 (inclusive of buying and shipping)
2002 Nissan Altima - $5800 (Inclusive of buying and shipping)

2002 Honday Accord - $6400 (Inclusive of buying and shipping)
2002 Honda Civic - $5800 (Inclusive of buying and shipping)

2002 Toyota Echo - $5200 (inclusive of buying and shipping)
2002 Toyota Corolla - $5850 (Inclusive of buying and shipping)
Camry Not possible with your budget.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Oga Fhemmmy
When u say high mileage for this one, how high is high, give me a number example.

So this price will get me the car and at least shipping. I have to clear with how much?

Thanks.

Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
Chi_Chi77:

Oga Fhemmmy
When u say high mileage for this one, how high is high, give me a number example.

So this price will get me the car and at least shipping. I have to clear with how much?

Thanks.

When i say high mileage, it could be as high as 150K Miles and there about.
mind you a 2002 ride is like 8 year old ride, cos was actually assembled in 2001.
If the ride do 20K a year, that will mean 160K miles which is still an average, so for such, we might be able to get something in the price quoted you.
For clearing, talk to Adexfem on nairaland, he is a great guy and reliable - for something similar, u might get ready 250K ( please, just an estimate, but Adexfem will be able to give you an exact figure)
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^ can you post the picture of this car, and where is it shipping from

If you can also find a 2003 Altima picture and post as well with less mileage that will be good too.

If it is shipping from the East coast, USA, I am interested

One more thing, if you can tell me what the average mileage a used car can be in Nigeria and function properly without constant engine problem. I will appreciate it.

Down here most of our car mileages are low (my current ride is 48k and that is normal here) but most of these cars being sold in Nigeria from USA , Canada and Europe have high mileages like 100k and above, I notice. So what is good used car mileage for Naija roads without much problem?
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by yemstrad(f): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Like Kunle said, You might be able to get something of high mileage.

If you willing to do the clearing in Nigeria yourself, i might be able to get you the following:

2002 Nissan Maxima - $6100 (inclusive of buying and shipping)

2002 Honday Accord - $6400 (Inclusive of buying and shipping)
2002 Honda Civic - $5800 (Inclusive of buying and shipping)

2002 Toyota Echo - $5200 (inclusive of buying and shipping)
2002 Toyota Corolla - $5850 (Inclusive of buying and shipping)
Camry Not possible with your budget.

Oga Femoo, what about Toyota Siena 2002 with average mileage of 120k - 140k ?
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
Chi_Chi77:

^^^ can you post the picture of this car, and where is it shipping from

If you can also find a 2003 Altima picture and post as well with less mileage that will be good too.

If it is shipping from the East coast, USA, I am interested

One more thing, if you can tell me what the average mileage a used car can be in Nigeria and function properly without constant engine problem. I will appreciate it.

Down here most of our car mileages are low (my current ride is 48k and that is normal here) but most of these cars being sold in Nigeria from USA , Canada and Europe have high mileages like 100k and above, I notice. So what is good used car mileage for Naija roads without much problem?

I do ship out of Eastern America.
I will buy a ride of 200K miles in North America compared to a ride with 100K in Nigeria, cos like u sound like someone that resides in the USA and you know that maintenance is important here, else mechanic will take all your pay.

Here is a look-alike, can only send u a picture of what i have bought.

Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
yemstrad:

Oga Femoo, what about Toyota Siena 2002 with average mileage of 120k - 140k ?

Without clearing.
If i am just buying and shipping for you, you will be looking at $$8700
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
Oga Fhemmy, so if I go to an auction myself, what should I be looking at in mileage? What should be my cut off for either a 2002 and 2003 Nissan, Toyota and Honda for Nigeria. I want to stop at 130k mileage, please advice. Thanks.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
Chi_Chi77:

Oga Fhemmy, so if I go to an auction myself, what should I be looking at in mileage? What should be my cut off for either a 2002 and 2003 Nissan, Toyota and Honda for Nigeria. I want to stop at 130k mileage, please advice. Thanks.

I pay attention to the following:
1. How the ride sounds.
2. The body of ride.
3. For a 2002/03 ride, i will make sure that the mileage is not more than average of 25K a year by my calculations.
4. Some things are just not easy to explain.
I know what i look for when i am buying, and hard to explain to someone else.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^ my brother what is 25% of a year, lol, for a 2002-2003 car in those Models I just mentioned, I just want to know what mileage I should not exceed for 9ja road? Like 130k, I need ure expertise? I want to check out an Auction first to see how it goes, then f/u with you or Kunle if don't like what I see at the Auction.

The rest is self explanatory - thanks for that, But mileage I am not so sure of, I don't want the owner to be in mechanic day and nite. I am not going to ride this myself. I need a sound engine and mileage that is acceptable for those years.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
here is what i mean.
A 2002 car was actually assembled in 2001, meaning the ride is like 8 years old cos we are in 2009.
Average mile driven in a year is 20,000 and try not to go over 25,000/year
Giving me 25k * 8
But for selling purpose, i will do my best to make sure i dont go over 160K for such.
Hope u understood me now?
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
Very clear my brother. Thanks.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Fhemmmy: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
Chi_Chi77:

Very clear my brother. Thanks.

Glad i cld be of help.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Jesarmy(f): 1:08am On Nov 25, 2009
Hi Chi_Chi77,
I am in the East Coast,if you have your money ready we could get a 2002 honda, corolla or altima  for you from the ffg auctions manheim ny metro,nj,or albany.We would take care of shipping , clearing and registeration in Naija if you want,send  your phone # to my email at support@jesarmyventures.com and let us talk that is if you have not seal a deal with someone yet.Below is the pic of a 2002 honda accord you may be interested in, it is to be auctioned on Friday at manheim new jersey.More pics and vin # can be provided if u r interested in buying the vehicle.
Cheers,
Jesarmy smiley

Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ChiChi77: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2009
Thanks Jesarmy, right now I have somebody in Chicago Auctions looking for those cars for me. I will give him some time to look, if he can't close the deal, I will keep you informed.

Thanks Sir!
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Shomoba01(m): 2:11am On Nov 26, 2009
@porter i have a nissan maxima for u. Its a 2002 wit leather seats and fully optioned. It has low milage of 47k and fully optioned. Its a gle and was tincan cleared. Its in nigeria now and was meant to for 1.3 or best offer. Let me know if interested
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by kawkab: 4:36am On Nov 26, 2009
shomobao1, I am interested in your 2002 Maxima. Please can you send me the Pics email - emekanzeh@yahoo.com my numbers are 08037881631, 08051517887.
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by LFJ: 5:06am On Nov 26, 2009
I have Nissan Altima 2002 for $5,700 from USA (Shipping Inclusive) if you are interested connect me on lateeffolu2000@yahoo.com
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Shomoba01(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2009
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by dayjea: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
Femmy,i need ur no.Thx
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by ishadosi: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
fhemmy can i get between 2002-2005 altima for 1.2 or 1.3million?
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by Loidee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2010
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by scorpio1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
Pls i need a very Clean Toyota Camry(Big For nothing), from USA or CANADA, No tricks or Pranks, Genuine Dealers, pls contact with a reasonable price.
Yahoo messenger is : bb_flo
Thanks
Re: 1.2 Million Naira For A Toyota, Nissan Or Honda by KunleA2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2010
scorpio1:

Pls i need a very Clean Toyota Camry(Big For nothing), from USA or CANADA, No tricks or Pranks, Genuine Dealers, pls contact with a reasonable price.
Yahoo messenger is : bb_flo
Thanks

I am a dealer based in California. Can get you one for a total cost of N1.8m delivered to your Lagos address. Clean CARFAX. No issues. No stories.

My contact is: kunleautos[at]yahoo.com.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Rav-4 4wd **nigerian Used** : 1.050m / 2004 Benz C200 For Sale / Superclean 2013 Kia Rio Reg Auto Bought Brand New 11k Mileage For 1.5m See Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.