Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. (4898 Views)

Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning / Monitoring And Evaluation System Strengthening For Civil Society Organizations / Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. by learoce(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2017
Good day enlighten nairalanders. Please I want to inquire about the authenticity of the global Civil Society and Public affairs commission, an acclaimed body under a body called United African states. The office address is said to be located at 28,Julius nyerere Crescent, asokoro, Abuja.
Please anyone with verified information about the authenticity of the agency should come to my rescue as I am being invited to work for them through a third party contractor whom I can not readily vouch for. Please help me.
cc: lalasticlala please help push this

1 Like

Re: Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. by talk2ekpa(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2017
learoce:
Good day enlighten nairalanders. Please I want to inquire about the authenticity of the global Civil Society and Public affairs commission, an acclaimed body under a body called United African states. The office address is said to be located at 28,Julius nyerere Crescent, asokoro, Abuja.
Please anyone with verified information about the authenticity of the agency should come to my rescue as I am being invited to work for them through a third party contractor whom I can not readily vouch for. Please help me.
cc: lalasticlala please help push this
Bro... I heard of this position too, and i was given this same address. Please can you give your third party contractor so i can contact him please? WhatsApp me 07057704977. Thnaks
Re: Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. by blaKKy83(f): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2017
cc: kindly post to front page @lalastical
Re: Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. by talk2ekpa(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Bro... I heard of this position too, and i was given this same address. Please can you give your third party contractor so i can contact him please? WhatsApp me 07057704977. Thnaks

https://www.careerportal.com.ng/2017/03/comprehensive-names-candidates-shortlisted-united-african-states-employment/

(1) (Reply)

Rip To Education ..jss3 Junior Waec Mock Exams / Quotes About Life To Inspire And Motivate You (photos) / Nigerian Pidgin On Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.