Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

4 Units 2 Bedroom Flats + 2 Units 1 Room Self-contain - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Units 2 Bedroom Flats + 2 Units 1 Room Self-contain (679 Views)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of An 8-units 2-bedroom Blocks of Flat / 4 Units 1 Bed Serviced Mini Flat For Lease In Lekki 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Units 2 Bedroom Flats + 2 Units 1 Room Self-contain by GbengaOGA(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2017
Good day fellow patriots and compatriots!

It has been a while here… I’ve been out of the country for some years now and would like to start a small housing project this year 2017, God willing.

May I please ask our experienced Nairalanders who are skilled in Real Estate to guide and advise what would be the duration and rough cost estimate to erect 4 units of 2 bedbroom flats with 2 units of a room self-contain?

I would appreciate your honest and detailed feedback.

Thanks.
Re: 4 Units 2 Bedroom Flats + 2 Units 1 Room Self-contain by uwemjack(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Between 35m to 70m depending on location, square meter, finishing specs among others.
But you will need
1. Architectural design
2. Structural design
3. Services design
All this will determine the projected eventual cost, which will come in the form of
4. The Bill of Quantities

I can help if you let me.

(1) (Reply)

Fencing Of A Plot Of Land. / VIDEO: "God Punish Fire Fighters" - Lady Cries As Her House Burns Down In Lagos / SALESCRAFT LTD, Lands And Houses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.