Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) (64949 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmanuel596:
From igbos to Jews Tomorrow they will say isreal belongs to them....please hear the truth as painful as it may be kanu my die in detention or the government would sentence him to die by hanging for his offense and igbo will only burn tyres and make noise in their region after a while things will go quiet and everything will be normal again just like the days of ojukwu..until another man on weed surmouns the courage to start up biafra again...oops before I forget an igbo man may never be president until jesus come....proudly akwa ibom

Plz stop disgracing my state with your baseless assumption. If there is anything I admire is their courage and the fact that they are united even in the face of trial n hatred to fight for their belief which is simply Independence. That is something I don't think your n my state n some major tribes can do.

I smh for some comments in this forum, y do we as a country celebrate Independence Day if we think it can't be achieved n unaccepted.

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Odingo1: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
BlackOnassis:
Sometimez i just feeling like flogging some Africans. Real Israelis are laughing their asses off right now.
Igbos are Jewish people, they practice trado-judaism before the coming of white men.They fall in the same category of Ethiopian negro Jews.

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Odingo1: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
troitgurl:

Plz stop disgracing my state with your baseless assumption. If there is anything I admire is their courage and the fact that they are united even in the face of trial n hatred to fight for their belief which is simply Independence. That is something I don't think your n my state n some major tribes can do.

I smh for some comments in this forum, y do we as a country celebrate Independence Day if we think it can't be achieved n unaccepted.
Don't mind that Afonja Yoruba imposter always screaming I am from Akwa Ibom, they can never stand for anything in their life,only follow follow and assss liking.

2 Likes

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
cstr44:

He is not very smart, i already alluded to that. He is smarter than a lot of naijerians though.
He knows there is a problem, he knows there is no cure but a separation from the affected part,but then he just decided to kill himself. That is the case of kanu. That is still a level of smartness though but still pretty dumb.
The vast majority of Nigerians don't even know they are in an incurable situation to begin with it.

thank you for confusing me the more. He's pretty smart and very dumb all at the same time.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]Why are you signifying that you are from Akwa Ibom[b],it shows that you are an Afonja imposter.

So afojas are the ones who aren't proud of themselves enough to the point of wanting to disguise No wonder
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by cstr44: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ioannes:

thank you for confusing me the more. He's pretty smart and very dumb all at the same time.
Thank you for trying to understand and failing to understand at the same time. You are a Nigerian afterall.

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]Why are you signifying that you are from Akwa Ibom[b],it shows that you are an Afonja imposter.

Afonja yorubas are even ready to clone Kanu's wife profile and claim to be kanu's wife who hate Biafra and love the sultan of sokoto's turban head. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
cstr44:

Yes, the jews have more nobel prizes true ,which is more or less a recent feat anyway, but the chinese have a far superior cultural contribution to humanity.
Modern Mathematics, medicine, and social engineering owes a lot to chinese input of over 3000 years evolution.
Even in recent history, the chinese have emerged in just 3 decades thanks to a cultural re-awakening as a legitimate global power. It is not a fluke at all.
The united states government has listed china as the only true global rival to america, in the forseable future. Not putin's russia that can collapse at an instant if putin leaves, or india, or wherever.
I am not pro-china at all, but i respect them.

fine. I respect them too. Doesnt mean their culture is superior to others.

They have largely been successful in recent times due to the fact that they have the largest population and not because of superiority of culture.

Case in point is the more widely used orthodox or western medicine instead of accupuncture to heal diseases.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Phaytte(f): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
that thing go dey suck more of their sense out
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by cstr44: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ioannes:

fine. I respect them too. Doesnt mean their culture is superior to others.

They have largely been successful in recent times due to the fact that they have the[b] largest population[/b] and not because of superiority of culture.

Case in point is the more widely used orthodox or western medicine instead of accupuncture to heal diseases.
Nigeria has the population in africa but is a shitthole.
India, pakistan are in the billion just like china, but can't compare to china by a long range.
Population is a factor but not as important as you think. Instead of population, i would rather have the land mass.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by cheruv: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yoshy:
Op correct your topic, meanwhile it's called skullcap or kippa; which signifies that G-d is always above us and we are under his authority.
Is it the one they call yarmulke?
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Odingo1: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Afonja yorubas are even ready to clone Kanu's wife profile and claim to be kanu's wife who hate Biafra and love the sultan of sokoto's turban head. grin
grin grin grin grin grin,they naturally have low life esteem, you hate people and don't like them,yet you can do everything possible on earth to make sure they remain with you,is it not having confused psychopathic state of madness, Malaysians hate Singaporeans when they are both Malaysia, Malaysians kick them out,today both country have peace and are developing at their own pace with Singapore developing faster. smiley wink smiley grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by cheruv: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

The cap is an invention, Biafra is being re-engineered as a branch of Judaic race of Jehovah of the Annunaki's Dynasty. Yet another trick in the bucket of extreme lucid programming. A tool to conjur questions in the mind of the people. Question: "What cap is that ?" Answer: Oh, the cap is won by the lost tribe of Israel called Igbos, a loosely translated word for Hebrews or Hibirus from Nibiru.

Comic Relief:
If Igbos are truly Hebrews, then we need not wonder why they love money. These guys fly across the Constellation of Orion across our Milky Way Galaxy, down to our solar system just for gold and other precious stones. Common, its DNA. If Nigeria lets Igbos go, then the light of Israel as departed from Nigeria. It could be why Igbos are forced to remain in Nigeria. Without the Igbos in Nigeria, imagine how the country will be. Thank God I am Niger Deltan. I go join them... grin grin grin
I so ndi a nāko Anunakki?
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by kettle84(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmanuel596:
From igbos to Jews Tomorrow they will say isreal belongs to them....please hear the truth as painful as it may be kanu my die in detention or the government would sentence him to die by hanging for his offense and igbo will only burn tyres and make noise in their region after a while things will go quiet and everything will be normal again just like the days of ojukwu..until another man on weed surmouns the courage to start up biafra again...oops before I forget an igbo man may never be president until jesus come....proudly akwa ibom
so many kids on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by idupaul: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Lol...dis cap go full onitsha tmrw, business idea for the week

Sharp guy
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by ChrisEsq: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
If i where all these guys saying its a lie i would have at least heard about the '10 lost tribes of Isreal' Millions of people who disappeared on Earth no genocide, integration or otherwise. Probably taken by Aliens. Igbo's have this story passed down by word of mouth. They did not read it in a book. The least you can do is research a tiny bit. Instead of commenting with the few ibo words you know to sound Igbo. We are all shameless bullies.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by osita456(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
upon all the protest against secret trial, you mean you people were unable to stop it.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Obdk: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

That's the basis for what they're doing commercialize Biafra. The gullible ones will buy, because what purpose does skull cap in those colour serve to the Biafra cause.

Mr.

Nnamdi Kanu is not a Christian

He is Jewish by religion. .

Although the Jewish religion is popular in igbo land especially Nnobi side...
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Obdk: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
uruba23:
Forming Isrealist loyalist, another deception to get sophisticated tech tools from a country that have almost 10000 PhD holders in telecommunications alone.Abi na Donald Trump they wan deceive,biko the world is looking for forces that unite not one that divide.

Since you are either Christian or Muslim. Ur hypocrisy is epic..
You are free to practice ur religion but he is not free to practice his Judaism

Bigotry can make an informed mind speak like a fool

2 Likes

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by mightyhazell: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
sekem:

okpu ozo gini?

so you mean you cannot recognize JEWISH skull cap when you see one?

ofcourse I do!
And dats d source of my displeasure!
We are IGBOS! Not israelis,...

3 Likes

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by MYGFGSGH: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

That's the basis for what they're doing commercialize Biafra. The gullible ones will buy, because what purpose does skull cap in those colour serve to the Biafra cause.
The canal man cannot understand the things of the spirit. Don't you know that Nnamdi Kanu is a Prophet?

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Odingo1: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
mightyhazell:
ofcourse I do!

Is belonging to Jewish religion synonymous with been an Israelis, you can as well say that Moslems are Saudi Arabeans and Christians are Europeans or Italians.

3 Likes

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by davidif: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
orbgoblin:
Two words... "identity crisis"

Preach it!
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Obdk: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
olajide8:

Any how look at the way the Chinese behave, always thinking they are smart, always trying to force people to haggle, instead of price tagging, the way they rant, when things don't go in their favour- (China and Japan, come to mind) they way they tell stories, the shape of there head, I guess you would draw a lot of familiarity between the two.

Sorry for your life
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obdk:

Since you are either Christian or Muslim. Ur hypocrisy is epic..
You are free to practice ur religion but he is not free to practice his Judaism

Bigotry can make an informed mind speak like a fool
Unfortunately for you I practice both religion and I av family members who are Jews.I really don't know where your assumptions come from,having live some of my childhood years in the east and see the reminant of the Biafra war in terms of bullet shells , expose cannons and total destruction of the environment as a result of the use of untested war machinery, I cannot open my eyes and watch a repeat of such. The Biafra agenda as it is, does not have the support of the igbo's then when the war was wage but they have to defend themselves and now.Rather than respect the memory of the millions of innocent people that die in that senseless war,we allow political jobbers who have no clear agenda other than to collect levies from innocent market women dictate the future of an enterprising race.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Obdk: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmanuel596:

So afojas are the ones who aren't proud of themselves enough to the point of wanting to disguise No wonder

Yellow bars re afonjas
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by olajide8(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obdk:

Sorry for your life

grin cheesy part of the submission was to make you laugh- though the fact in the matter has been passed- my opinion undecided
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Obdk: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
mightyhazell:
ofcourse I do!

You ve no right to be displeased with his chosen religion. . . Meanwhile igbos have been practicing dis generations before first white man stepped into Africa

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by olajide8(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

grin grin grin grin grin,they naturally have low life esteem, you hate people and don't like them,yet you can do everything possible on earth to make sure they remain with you,is it not having confused psychopathic state of madness, Malaysians hate Singaporeans when they are both Malaysia, Malaysians kick them out,today both country have peace and are developing at their own pace with Singapore developing faster. smiley wink smiley grin grin cheesy
I think the issue is, we want them to go- so we know those of us that are true loyal Nigerians (those that God planted to guard the garden of eden), but we cannot afford to have another Israeli-Palestinian crisis in our mist, because they are land-locked by other states, that are very much interested in remaining in the entity call nigeria
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Obdk: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
uruba23:

Unfortunately for you I practice both religion and I av family members who are Jews.I really don't know where your assumptions come from,having live some of my childhood years in the east and see the reminant of the Biafra war in terms of bullet shells , expose cannons and total destruction of the environment as a result of the use of untested war machinery, I cannot open my eyes and watch a repeat of such. The Biafra agenda as it is, does not have the support of the igbo's then when the war was wage but they have to defend themselves and now.Rather than respect the memory of the millions of innocent people that die in that senseless war,we allow political jobbers who have no clear agenda other than to collect levies from innocent market women dictate the future of an enterprising race.

If you are truly Igbo and live in this country..

Your cowardice is epic..
Due to fear you turn a blind eye to the systematic suffocation of the Igbo race. Politically economically even physiologically.
The south east ve no future in nigeria.
Culturally politically socially religiously we re not in anyway related to the aboki and afonja.
We hate each other. No one even care to hide the hatred so why should we be together.

You should hide your head in shame and not come online to gloat over ur cowardice. .

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by edupedia: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
onnenka:
Chai! Yoruba Muslims go cry tire.....

...u have shown how confused u IPOBIANS are...so this is how to struggle for independence?...yeye...
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by me69: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
chimere66:
Check out the cap Nnamdi Kanu and his partners in alleged treason wore today in court
PpaAaAaa
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-cap-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-wore-in.html?m=1
Everything becomes clear now. This guy is part of the back Israelite movement that is more prevalent in US. I now understand why he hates muslims, it is from their ideology. This people behaviour is despicable go check on the internet they are violent and racist and misunderstand history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.