Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) (64939 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by me69: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
chukxie:
That's a Jewish skullcap!
they are the black israelites
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Odingo1: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
olajide8:

I think the issue is, we want them to go- so we know those of us that are true loyal Nigerians (those that God planted to guard the garden of eden), but we cannot afford to have another Israeli-Palestinian crisis in our mist, because they are land-locked by other states, that are very much interested in remaining in the entity call nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin, [/b]Guy you are living in self denial[b], state creation is a Nigerian project, Eastern Nigeria is made up of provinces from Bayelsa to calabar to Enugu. Stop using Nigeria state creation to refer to Biafra. cool grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Yoshy: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
cheruv:
Is it the one they call yarmulke?
yes, it's the same.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obdk:

If you are truly Igbo and live in this country..

Your cowardice is epic..
Due to fear you turn a blind eye to the systematic suffocation of the Igbo race. Politically economically even physiologically.
The south east ve no future in nigeria.
Culturally politically socially religiously we re not in anyway related to the aboki and afonja.
We hate each other. No one even care to hide the hatred so why should we be together.

You should hide your head in shame and not come online to gloat over ur cowardice. .
You funny so you thought I am Igbo nah, I am not,neither am I a coward..if you are politically suffocated as you put,it is because you haven't learn to understand and respect others.The Yoruba and Hausa respect and understands each other but you want to be an island.I wish you best of luck.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Obdk: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
uruba23:

Unfortunately for you I practice both religion and I av family members who are Jews.I really don't know where your assumptions come from,having live some of my childhood years in the East by and see the reminant of the Biafra war in terms of bullet shells , expose cannons and total destruction of the environment as a result of the use of untested war machinery, I cannot open my eyes and watch a repeat of such. The Biafra agenda as it is, does not have the support of the igbo's then when the war was wage but they have to defend themselves and now.Rather than respect the memory of the millions of innocent people that die in that senseless war,we allow political jobbers who have no clear agenda other than to collect levies from innocent market women dictate the future of an enterprising race.

You can lie for Africa. . You ve family members who are Jewish and you practice the religion. Yet u are here talking nonsense about someone who practice the same religion
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by lastmessenger: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
A man is ready to die for what he believe in and here u are happy to be led by 73 year old retard. Common Nnamdi is an inspiration to believe and not give up.
emmanuel596:
From igbos to Jews Tomorrow they will say isreal belongs to them....please hear the truth as painful as it may be kanu my die in detention or the government would sentence him to die by hanging for his offense and igbo will only burn tyres and make noise in their region after a while things will go quiet and everything will be normal again just like the days of ojukwu..until another man on weed surmouns the courage to start up biafra again...oops before I forget an igbo man may never be president until jesus come....proudly akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obdk:

You can lie for Africa. . You ve family members who are Jewish and you practice the religion. Yet u are here talking nonsense about someone who practice the same religion
I think you have a challenge of exposure, I am sorry to say,you have a limited view of the world, you assume a lot too.So in your little mind every Nigerian is married to a Nigerian.As for religion the last I check we are in a secular state,and been one who have transverse this country, I av come to not only appreciate and respect other religion but also other cultures.Good nite
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
cstr44:
Nigeria has the population in africa but is a shitthole.
India, pakistan are in the billion just like china, but can't compare to china by a long range.
Population is a factor but not as important as you think. Instead of population, i would rather have the land mass.

I understand what you're saying and I think we're saying the same thing. Population IS a factor eventually.

Same reason India is also making giant strides.

As per land mass, you could have the whole of African landmass, but if there aren't people to develop the landmass, then it becomes another sahara desert.

I agree that Nigeria is a shithole currently and her leaders past and present are fit to be shot.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by psalmsjob: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
MYGFGSGH:
The canal man cannot understand the things of the spirit. Don't you know that Nnamdi Kanu is a Prophet?

Upgrade him a little bit more please, as you we have many prophets already in Nigeria, so he has to stand out, something like a "god" or "Igbo Pope" might be more appropriate don't you think. Oh please wake up! Prophet my foot and I say that with all due respect to the God ordained Prophets.

You guys are irredeemably gullible! But I want to give others in your mould the benefit of the doubt that they are not with you on this description of Nnamdi Kanu, that this just you being over zealous.

Una men go meet that ya girl friend weh get sexy gal height abeggrin
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Igbos are Jewish people, they practice trado-judaism before the coming of white men.They fall in the same category of Ethiopian negro Jews.
we know how the jews got to Ethiopia . Could u pls tell us how they got to Abakaliki?

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Is belonging to Jewish religion synonymous with been an Israelis, you can as well say that Moslems are Saudi Arabeans and Christians are Europeans or Italians.
Yes only Jews can practice Judaism. Judaism is not a world religion like Islam and Christianity. Nowhere in its thousands of years of history have non Jewish peoples been accepted into the faith. Igbos who embrace the Jewish identity do so out of an inferiority complex, and a refusal to accept their African heritage.

2 Likes

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by browniex: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
abouzaid:
no single Nigerian politician can be as steadfast in what they believe and preach as these men, they could have sold out but they insist on a cause they consider worth dying for. i respect them too.
do you think that he would have come to the country if he knew he was going to be dealt with this savagely?
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by psalmsjob: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obdk:

Mr.

Nnamdi Kanu is not a Christian

He is Jewish by religion. .

Although the Jewish religion is popular in igbo land especially Nnobi side...

Ok, that's news to me thanksi!

So if the I am a British citizen propaganda thing wouldn't work he might as well try the Jewish devotee thing in case the Israeli Mossad might help break him out of jail instead.

I hope his family are not originally Persians too or he has a Russian girlfriend that's related to Putin. Please check his background again I like to know more because someone just told me that he is a prophet grin what a comic relief.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
AnanseK:

They will hate themselves when they wake up to reality.

You and Nigeria government are the major for disdain towards Africans in places such as Israel. No right thinking person would want dumbass jackasses such as Africans who can hardly discern between a bush and main road.

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by davidif: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
BlackOnassis:
Sometimez i just feeling like flogging some Africans. Real Israelis are laughing their asses off right now.

Guy I tire for some Nigerians sef. There delusions know no boundaries at times.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by davidif: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Igbos are Jewish people, they practice trado-judaism before the coming of white men.They fall in the same category of Ethiopian negro Jews.

What?!?!?!?!?!? Oh goodness gracious! Africans una no go kill person.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by davidif: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
kropotkin2:
Igbos who embrace the Jewish identity do so out of an inferiority complex, and a refusal to accept their African heritage.

Abeg tell them o.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by qintus: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and the Lugadian zoo called Nigeria

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Elder2020(m): 4:31am On Jan 11, 2017
NaMeAboki:

LOL, let Netanyahu come and save him.
If no one saves him, God will. Just watch and see.
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Obdk: 5:25am On Jan 11, 2017
uruba23:

I think you have a challenge of exposure, I am sorry to say,you have a limited view of the world, you assume a lot too.So in your little mind every Nigerian is married to a Nigerian.As for religion the last I check we are in a secular state,and been one who have transverse this country, I av come to not only appreciate and respect other religion but also other cultures.Good nite

I will ignore you to save you from yourself.
Because the more I reply you. The more the need for you to lie to defend yourself. . Smh for u
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Lucidpassanger9(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2017
onnenka:
Chai! Yoruba Muslims go cry tire.....

grin
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by swizzdre(m): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2017
abouzaid:
no single Nigerian politician can be as steadfast in what they believe and preach as these men, they could have sold out but they insist on a cause they consider worth dying for. i respect them too.
ibis are always steadfast in selling their products, u have never bought a phone from a ibo man in computer village before?
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by shotster50(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2017
Ndi ala n'acho ndi fa g'alafu
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
africanusvu:
,Let me lecture u kids.ask ur dad.all the revolutions and wars ever fought in nigeria were done by igbos.1966coup.Nigeria independence.Zangokataf war.Aba womenriot.The civil war,Kid,does that nt teach u whom igbos are,THEY ARNT COWARDS.you ar hapy posting .pray nothing happens.else.you may soon become an IDP.ask ur dad.never play wit igbos.dnt touch them on RELIGION.TRADE.BROTHEHOOD.but to hel wit politic.post al u can now.soon.You wil forget u ever had a phone.bet it

Aba women roit is now a WAR?

Do YOU know what a war is? I doubt it
Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by cstr44: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ioannes:

I understand what you're saying and I think we're saying the same thing. Population IS a factor eventually.

Same reason India is also making giant strides.

As per land mass, you could have the whole of African landmass, but if there aren't people to develop the landmass, then it becomes another sahara desert.

I agree that Nigeria is a shithole currently and her leaders past and present are fit to be shot.

[b]Population did not make india a rising power. Skilled population with years of forward thinking governance did. The government created a synergy between indians in the west and the indian homeland. The government of india involved their brightest minds in the US and europe in the development of india by creating specific long term national goals and objectives and getting the best team anywhere in the world to do it.
That is what created tata motors. That is what created the indian ICT sector. That is what sent india to space. That is what created the indian submarine, and soon the indian aircraft carriersand fighter jets.
You can have all the population in the world and it won't help you. Infact, population naturally is anti-development. That is why countries like china are engaging in a serious check on their population using some very drastic measures.
There is a greater chance of a nation developing with low but skilled popuation. The greater the population, the poorer and backward the nation in most cases.
One of the major reason why europe is developed and rich is because they have relatively much fewer mouths to feed compared to africa or asia.
That is why the UK is trying things like brexit and immigration control to reduce immigrant population depending on national resources and revenues.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by olajide8(m): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Odingo1:

grin grin grin grin grin, [/b]Guy you are living in self denial[b], state creation is a Nigerian project, Eastern Nigeria is made up of provinces from Bayelsa to calabar to Enugu. Stop using Nigeria state creation to refer to Biafra. cool grin cheesy wink

People should stop claiming territory for themselves- they should just ask, at least we know those that want to go, we also know those that want to stay - and in as much, as some want to leave, others in fact, a large majority - want to stay - ask and you would be surprised-

1 Like

Re: The Skullcap Nnamdi Kanu & His Partners Wore To Court Today (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2017
NaMeAboki:

LOL, let Netanyahu come and save him.
it doesnt have to do with politics its a religion...have u heard of Judaism? Aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.