Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (78329 Views)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by davidif: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
uzolexis:

No she is feeding her child, how difficult is that to understand

And she couldn't do it away from the glare of social media?
Hey, look at me, I am feeding my child on my wedding day, put that on instagram.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
;Dfresh boobs spotted, chai Vaseline crews go flex ova
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by BAVOSKI(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=CplusJason post=52694170]. Oga, whether the wedding gown white as snow, purple or navy blue, gown na gown

BTW, Cute kid and lovely boobs. cool[/quote
Abi oooooo....i tire oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by isblog(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
ITbomb:
A true mother breastfeed after marriage

Who told you getting married before having babies makes you a "true mother"... Smh. Self righteousness

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by amerimex(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
A true mother breastfeed after marriage [/quote]

Is dat ur definition of a true mother? Mind u only true mothers will assume responsibilities of motherhood before marriage. The others wont carry d pregnancy.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by voicelez: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
e pain am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ademoore07:

U ehhh undecided thunder wey go fire u dey do press up 4 redemption camp
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Eaglesence: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Pikin b4 wedding. Isorite

Hummm, no be small thing sad
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Eaglesence: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
SoftP:
They don't know the true meaning of white gown wedding....white gown wedding indeed

I DEY TELL YOU
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by cnonyechi(f): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
ITbomb:

really. and if after marriage she waits forever to breastfeed which is better. i too knw people
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by cnonyechi(f): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Eaglesence:

Hummm, no be small thing sad

pikin before wedding and virgin before wedding with no pikin at all which one better pass
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by amerimex(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
]And what is she happy for,

she should be hiding her face because of shame,

well some women are born without shame sha
[/quote]

You rather should be ashamed of this comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by cnonyechi(f): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
i see nothing wrong with her actions. and for the i too knws its better one has a child before marriage dan for one to get married and for 20 years cant even have a miscarriage talk less of a baby

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Flatties: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
guntranno:

Sure coz Igbos gat flat bwest

shocked shocked did you call dearie?
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Ruggedpen: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
ajasbaba:
And what is she happy for,

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by niyi123: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2017
uzolexis:

what should she wear before, green

Black because she is not pure
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2017
davidif:

Yea, any mother would do it. In public view for the entire world to see their unclothedness on heir wedding day. Goodness me! This world has things upside down.

Do you know all the locations where your mother breastfed you perhaps there wasn't any camera around. Because you're forming decency here now like you're a saint. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2017
niyi123:

As if the baby was a bastard…
Where are your thinking diverted?
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by aknabob: 12:58am On Jan 11, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Surely
She
Must
Be
An
A***ja
mumu3
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:21am On Jan 11, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Surely
She
Must
Be
An
A***ja
Yabaleft things
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by badttrader(m): 1:28am On Jan 11, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
a true african mother breastfeed after marriage hit like if u believe that

She gave birth before her marriage, does that make her any less of a mother?? Abegii make we hear word!
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by badttrader(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2017
niyi123:

All the ones that are wearing white, do you think they are pure? do you know how many condoms have been used and thrown away? or is it because this particular lady did not destroy the evidence??

Leave her abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Nofuckgiven: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2017
Typical irritating Nigerian hypocrites. If only they know how God hates people who judge others,they won't say anything. Useless hypocrites. Go kill yourselves if you are so pained make we hear word.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by megama: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2017
bumi10:
This is so lovely and am loving this young girl. This 22-year-old mother shared photo of her breastfeeding her son on her wedding day and wrote:

"I enjoy nursing my son and I made sure when I chose my wedding dress I would be able to nurse throughout my entire night," she said.

"And I was able to. So I just want to share with women that no matter who doubts you or who turns their noses up to breastfeeding that it can be done. No one should feel embarrassed about feeding their child in the most natural way"

You are a true mother girl and your hubby is more than lucky

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/awww-lady-breastfeeds-her-child-during.html

Ohhh embarassed embarassed morality has gotten to zero especially for we Christians, bad things have become the order of the day.do we ever. Envy opposite religion?? Talking if Virginity on weeding day etc. While we are talking and proud of baby before wedding. Sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by shotuns: 2:10am On Jan 11, 2017
The lady might have gotten married traditionally before the white wedding after which she had her baby. Many people fall into this category due to capital or reasons personally known to them years and years later decided to do the white wedding,invite friends and relatives to rejoice with them.
You don't need the whole of your brain to think it through.

ITbomb:
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Aye ti dori kodo! There is no shame again! Wedding gown has been bastardized. Someone who is supposed to hide her face and be crying. What will she tell the baby boy when he grows up? To also impregnate a girl before their wedding day? End time wedding.
The white wedding gown is just a gown. It doesn't signify whether one is a virgin or not

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by davidif: 3:19am On Jan 11, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Do you know all the locations where your mother breastfed you perhaps there wasn't any camera around. Because you're forming decency here now like you're a saint. Hypocrite.

I don't need to know, all I know is that she didn't do it on her wedding day.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by doskie(m): 3:58am On Jan 11, 2017
bumi10:
This is so lovely and am loving this young girl. This 22-year-old mother shared photo of her breastfeeding her son on her wedding day and wrote:

"I enjoy nursing my son and I made sure when I chose my wedding dress I would be able to nurse throughout my entire night," she said.

"And I was able to. So I just want to share with women that no matter who doubts you or who turns their noses up to breastfeeding that it can be done. No one should feel embarrassed about feeding their child in the most natural way"

You are a true mother girl and your hubby is more than lucky

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/awww-lady-breastfeeds-her-child-during.html

lucky? To have my wife's breast on the Internet? Tufiakwa!
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:24am On Jan 11, 2017
ajasbaba:
And what is she happy for,

shame say wetin. You think it's easy to get husband or pikin?
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by shotuns: 5:20am On Jan 11, 2017
If we could all take a second look at the picture, we will notice that the picture was taking in a room and not in an open place like we all thought. I think the person who took the picture should have his brain check.Her privacy was defilled and it shows no decency posting this kind of picture. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by BTT(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2017
Thank you girl for not aborting that innocent soul because of a 'white' wedding.
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Hman92: 6:32am On Jan 11, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
a true african mother breastfeed after marriage hit like if u believe that

So as the poor child dey hungry make she leave am abi??
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Lakesandspring: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2017
ITbomb:

Y not judge yourself before judging others. Your own dey you body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.