Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle (4125 Views)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / New Setting For HTTP Injector To Power All Apps Using MTN Mpulse Data / Mtn Whatsapp Weekly Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by Victek6(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Have found a new settings to help power all apps using the WhatsApp bundle.
Try this. Launch your VPN, It can be Psiphon, Syphon, netloop, or any one.

=> Tick remove Port
=> Proxy type: dual real host
=> Proxy Server: http://web.whatsapp.com

=> real proxy type: inject
=> real proxy server: leave it blank
=> real proxy port: 80
=> Tick Netherlands as region
=> tick Connect through http proxy
Use Follow Settings

=> host address: 10.199.212.2
=> port: 80

With this settings you can now power your WhatsApp bundle and browse with all apps.

WHAT IS THE CODE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN WHATSAPP BUNDLE

Incase u want to sub for MTN WhatsApp bundle or u don't know the code, kindly dail *662*3# and choose the plan that suits you.
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by duval2: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Screen shot or we donbelevit...
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by Temolad: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2017
How true is this?
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by Victek6(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
[/size][/b][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][b]
Temolad:
How true is this?
Temolad:
How true is this?
Temolad:
How true is this?

100% sure am flexing with mine till date
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by Temolad: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
What is Psiphon, Syphon, netloop? Is it apk?
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Victek6:
[/size][/b][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][b][size=8pt][/size]

100% sure am flexing with mine till date
but the MB is not much just 25MB
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by joespiceman(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Temolad:
What is Psiphon, Syphon, netloop? Is it apk?
lol seriously which planet are u from. . It is apk
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by Victek6(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Iamtosignno:
but the MB is not much just 25MB

Subscribe for the Monthly Plan it gives 60MB cost #60
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by Temolad: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
joespiceman:
lol seriously which planet are u from. . It is apk
mercury planet. Drop me your whatsapp digit
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by Dandsome: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Are there still cheats with the way data is cheap nowadays?
Re: New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle by AvsGot007(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Victek6:

Subscribe for the Monthly Plan it gives 60MB cost #60
two minutes 60 mb don finish

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A50 4/128gb Deal 75k / Please Help , I Don't Receive Otp Codes On My Glo Line / One Month With The Tecno Camon 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.