Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

In Case Any FRSC Official Wants To Harass You, Know Your Right - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Case Any FRSC Official Wants To Harass You, Know Your Right (586 Views)

FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Your Rights When Dealing With A FRSC Official In Nigeria / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Case Any FRSC Official Wants To Harass You, Know Your Right by Nnamdisblog(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Just in case any Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) official wants to harass you on the highway or anywhere, the below screenshot will guide you.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/know-your-right-in-case-any-frsc.html?m=1

Re: In Case Any FRSC Official Wants To Harass You, Know Your Right by zoneboy: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ok. I fit slap am self
Re: In Case Any FRSC Official Wants To Harass You, Know Your Right by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun mynd44.
I bet this thread will garner a lot f*cks! grin cheesy

Lets enlighten the people cool
Re: In Case Any FRSC Official Wants To Harass You, Know Your Right by dpete1: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol..

Sheybi its the person that has vehicle FRSC can harass... Can they harass me that I'm using Foot-wagon(u knw wat dat mean)
Re: In Case Any FRSC Official Wants To Harass You, Know Your Right by Thecassanova: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Better. The FRSC guys always find something to book you for, licence ok, car papers ok, extinguiser ok, Triangle ok, light work ok, if all fails them they'd still check your tyres and say it's expired.
Change am for dem 1 day went to check their truck tyres found out it's expire also.
I said that just made us even. Them see my wahala shake head gimme back my Driver's licence.
Re: In Case Any FRSC Official Wants To Harass You, Know Your Right by GetUmad: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2017
Good info. But why shouldn't one save oneself unnecessary brouhaha by getting these aforementioned "necessities".

Booking or not. It's not for the FRSC's good but yours. With less than 4k one can get Fire extinguisher and C-caution. Again, its for your own good.

(1) (Reply)

The Riskiest Laws For Travellers Revealed / All Aboard The China-to-london Freight Train / The Businesses That Benefit The Most From Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.