Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online (7872 Views)

12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by PapiNigga: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by PapiNigga: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ObioratheBully: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
There used to be a time when only girls who stay at dark corners, dress like this..

These days, it's a trend.. Even pastor wife go dress like this, call am fashion, and then they require respect from men.. Mtxheew..

Women and fleeting rubbish are like flies and faeces.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why do they look like they're working in a brothel cry it isn't the outfits but the way they've executed it...
Also they look too old to be looking so foolish. angry What happened to black don't crack! I know they're probably younger than 30 but they look old undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Defaramade(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
PapiNigga:
Where are the guys going nuts
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ammyluv2002(f): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
What do I call this now? Civilization?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ikes9(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
Why do they look like they're working in a brothel cry it isn't the outfits but the way they've executed it...
Also they look too old to be looking so foolish. angry What happened to black don't crack! I know they're probably younger than 30 but they look old undecided

partying too much and living the bad life,makes yhu look older than your age
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by SirMichael1: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
I really don't see nothing wrong with these photos, birthday's are supposed to be special, y'know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by omololu2020(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
who are the guys going nut because of this pic the only thing i gbadun for this pic be say,the girls are thick,them go sweet for bed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by chigoizie7(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ever wondered why those putting on clothes that doesn't expose anything were asked to stand behind?

Well, so that the ones that are naked can market themselves. (Apparently to men that will disrespectfully purchase them for sex) . If I hear say na fashion.
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by badassProdigy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
omololu2020:
the only thing i gbadun for this pic be say,the girls are thick,them go sweet for bed

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by CaroLyner(f): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Slayy™•

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Donexy16(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oloshos everwhere,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ObioratheBully: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
SirMichael1:
I really don't see nothing wrong with these photos, birthday's are supposed to be special, y'know?

Clap for yourself
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
There used to be a time when only girls who stay at dark corners, dress like this..

These days, it's a trend.. Even pastor wife go dress like this, call am fashion, and then they require respect from men.. Mtxheew..

Women and fleeting rubbish are like flies and faeces.

What's wrong with the dress, obi? embarassed

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
were are their bras? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ObioratheBully: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

cheesy

Nothing.. It's decent.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
cheesy

Nothing.. It's decent.

Thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by yedidiah(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
They must just wear short skirts even when it is obviously not comfortable.
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by vedah: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
I just weak. sad
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Just one thought rushed through my mind. But I forgot to save it. sad
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by DozieInc(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
OK pics
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Adesam09(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
orishirishi..
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ObioratheBully: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

Thank you. cheesy

cool

Always welcome..
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Cholls(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Cholls(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
ikes9:

partying too much and living the bad life,makes yhu look older than your age

It really does! Ages them quicker than university ever could grin
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by SirMichael1: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:

Clap for yourself

Abeg, abeg, abegiii! You want to see your woman on 'overflowing' gown? Damn! Deal with it already. That's the trend we are in!

Nigga, you've seen some photos of Linda Ikeji during a party?? Common man. This isn't a big deal, it really isn't
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ashewoboy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
are they w.hores? if they are not, they look like w.hores. some of them gat nice boobies smiley.
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ObioratheBully: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
SirMichael1:

Abeg, abeg, abegiii! You want to see your woman on 'overflowing' gown? Damn! Deal with it already. That's the trend we are in!

Nigga, you've seen some photos of Linda Ikeji during a party?? Common man. This isn't a big deal, it really isn't
grin grin

You've started judging yourself bruh..

Clap for yourself.. That's all I asked.. smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by SirMichael1: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
grin grin

You've started judging yourself bruh..

Clap for yourself.. That's all I asked.. smiley

grin cheesy

Issorit...
Re: What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online by ElectGINeer(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Yoruba Men And Igbo Women,the Perfect Combination? / Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.